Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: SHIT Just Got REAL

and instead of buying high end furniture from catalogs he just picks up cum drenched couches from dark alleys.

Comments

tyde: classic boring and uninspiring RBC brainless one liner

Banned
    Load Metric
    where the fuck is Todd ?

I need a worthy adversary

not limp dicked trolls with prepackaged brain dead bullshit

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    gonna repost this rant I wrote about a year ago just because.......

_____

First of all, I want to make it clear right from the start that I find the senseless murder of children and the deaths of innocent people tragic and very unfortunate. What this guy did was inconceivable.

With that said, it's important to consider how much time and planning went into it and what he is/was trying to accomplish.

The mentality right now is to quickly dismiss him as a sociopath and a demented mass murderer who took pleasure in the act of executing dozens of people. I can see why the majority of people feel that way.

However, I found a link today linking me to a Word Document of his manifesto and spent a good portion of the day skimming through 1500 pages. The one conclusion I have at this point is that Anders Behring Breivik was not 'unstable', nor was he a bloodthirsty killer.

This was an act of defiance against the infiltration of Muslims in Western Europe and a radically changing climate of segregation. He carefully itemized his manifesto with hundreds upon hundreds of footnotes and references to books on 'revolution' throughout the ages, and concludes it all with several chapters documenting how he went about acquiring the materials needed to build his bomb.

I'm trying to illustrate that he was planning this for a long time. Long enough to write a carefully crafted 1500 page point by point rebuke of European policy on Muslim immigration. Granted, some of his content was plagiarized from Teddy K, but the majority of it was original, and it has been composed flawlessly and with much consideration and attention to detail.

Keep in mind when he was captured by Norwegian police, he still had 'considerable' ammunition left, and surrendered peacefully. This is a man who planned this all down to his arrest and subsequent court appearances. Not to mention the fact that he posed as a farmer to facilitate multiple purchases of fertilizer over the course of months prior to the day he went on his rampage. The detail involved is staggering and the amount of thought and planning that went into it is not the work of a man who simply wanted to go off on a random shooting spree.

____

This brings me to part two of my thoughts on this event.

I believe Anders Behring Breivik is a mass murderer and I hope he is punished for his crimes (although hopefully not in a Norwegian court where the maximum sentence for any offense no matter how severe is 21 years)

But I understand why he did what he did

The influx of immigrants in previously stable nations in Europe is a recipe for disaster. There are a core of fundamentalist and conservative Christians throughout Europe that have been subjected to the same symptoms of poor immigration policies that we have been here in the United States.

We wonder why the world is a cauldron of senseless violence when in the name of various forms of 'democracy', we throw different cultures and faiths into a giant melting pot.

His objective was to inspire a revolution, or rather a 'crusade' against Muslims. I can't say that I disagree with this message at it's core.

It may be a somewhat 'politically incorrect' thing to say, but I believe that we need to get back to being essentially divided in culture and religion on a geographical level. It's a horrible idea to open the borders of countries with vast resources and opportunity, to people who are only looking to exploit it and/or destroy it.

The financial markets all over the globe are suffering, and teetering on the brink of collapse largely because of the money spent on protecting the free world from the influence of fanatics and Islamic influences. The corruption that is going right now is unprecedented, and it's to the point where citizens all over the world have no other outlet to protest the corrosion of Western civilization.

Despite committing these horrific crimes, I'm not ashamed to say that there is a part of me that respects him for the sacrifice he just made to communicate his message and spark some awareness. He said himself that his crimes were 'grotesque but necessary' and I think to a degree he is absolutely right

The senseless murder of 93 innocent people is indescribable and tragic beyond words, but consider the hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of people who have been slaughtered under Islamic regimes and in other examples of genocide and mass murder over the ages. This act in itself pales in comparison.

Regardless, I am looking forward to seeing this unfold. His objective was to appear in court and communicate his message and it looks like he certain to succeed for all intents and purposes. There will almost certainly be some fallout politically once the independent media has a chance to pick apart his manifesto word by word.
    Sorry to disappoint dude but Brehivick is a simulated entity eg. he never existed and the story is bs. No children died, the story is a fake psyop that was played out in the media like all the other fake stories in the media. I'm confident that the videos depicting him are cartoon android.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Sorry to disappoint dude but Brehivick is a simulated entity eg. he never existed and the story is bs.

explain in more detail please sir

links ?

Load Metric
    Read OP, seen 6 pages, expected much better.

I was in the passenger seat when my mate got shot at from close range with a silencer gun. He crashed the car twice trying to get us away.

But get us away he did..

There was a perfect bullet hole low down on his side of the car door. But the crazy part is that we couldn't find the bullet after a good 20 minute search. Even though there was a clean entry point.

We managed to prize the door off and report the car stolen soon after our search, so maybe we just missed it... But we really did have a decent search in a very clean car without finding. Still puzzles me to this day

Was only 18 at the time and bullet wasn't aimed at me. We both knew the shooter and it's also likely he didn't aim to 'hit' my mate either.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    where the fuck is Todd ?

I need a worthy adversary

Comments

son of lockman: great pic

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

I'll do my best to get shot in the neck next time, and make a nice GoPro of blood spraying out of my carotid artery in HD for your viewing pleasure

Comments

Hockey Guy: Thanks, that would be appreciated.

Load Metric
    lol sonatine

sorry I missed the exact timeline

I guess you're trying to suggest I'm fabricating the incident

not sure what part of these 2 quotes you itemized so carefully are supposed to be so conflicting

sorry if my timeline is slightly off

enjoy Sactown homie

I promise you Ensenada, Mexico is way more fun

dude dont be touchy.

you posted two different scenarios leading up to the gun shot, and then mentioned you were coming down off a 6 day bender, so yeah you know, i just wanted to point that out.

you can throw on a "and then we all got ice cream!" at the end of each, it makes no difference to me.

and as someone whose been shot at, i can say point blank that when i hear people describing that sound as a 'snap', i generally assume they arent lying.

sactown is fine. you know, shrug. i dont doubt ensenada has it beat in a great many ways.

Comments

varys: going soft on the tweaker
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

I'll do my best to get shot in the neck next time, and make a nice GoPro of blood spraying out of my carotid artery in HD for your viewing pleasure

Wouldn't like to see that matey. Was just expecting a bit more than back n forth trolling after a more than interesting OP.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    all ov a sudden every nigga in this thread been in the line of fire.... smh

Comments

Muck Ficon: Shut it down gook

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

and as someone whose been shot at, i can say point blank that when i hear people describing that sound as a 'snap', i generally assume they arent lying.

I will say that the prospect of replacing a 900 dollar rear window for a 2000 Range Rover in Ensenada fucking Mexico is not appealing in the least

getting shot at was fun and all...

but I have no idea how I'm going to replace this window without going to the Land Rover dealer in San Diego

Load Metric
    Sorry to disappoint dude but Brehivick is a simulated entity eg. he never existed and the story is bs. No children died, the story is a fake psyop that was played out in the media like all the other fake stories in the media. I'm confident that the videos depicting him are cartoon android.
    Holy crap. Are you serious?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Tyde brings the hits, almost triple platinum in half a day

Load Metric
    Marty was out and about doing some standard early morning drink driving and accidentally reversed into a cord and a half of firewood, with the leg of a chair penetrating his rear window.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    I'm going on record saying I've been shot at, and did not find it awesome.

GIANTS BABY

3 World Series titles in 5 years

whats up ?

thats called a DYNASTY folks

hi Todd

This Giants team is no dynasty.

Essentially the same team finished under .500 last year. It also had a losing record for 3 different months THIS year, including September when winning the division was important.

The Giants of 2010-2014 are the equivalent of a mediocre tournament poker player who happens to run really well at the end of 3 different tournaments within a short period of time, and mistakenly believes he's great.

You can't win 88 games and call your team a dynasty, especially after finishing with a losing record the year before.

The 2014 Giants had three things going for them: Madison Bumgarner, Bruce Bochy, and a good bullpen.

But honestly, this is the worst three-World-Series-in-a-short-time team I've ever seen, by a wide margin.

I know you and others will accuse me of just being bitter because of what happened to the Dodgers, but even if that's true, everything I wrote above is still factual.

End hijack.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: bad enough having multiple on these nonsense sports. stop it

son of lockman: well todd the giants are a dynasty with 3 world seriers in 5 years. only the dodgers 1959 to 1967 reign of terror surpasses them.

Hockey Guy: I accuse you of being bitter.

ToasterOven: facepalm

nunbeater: jesus dude, such reachaments

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I believe Tyson is real, but I would like to see a picture of him anyway. I think all of us would like to see that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    u
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    lol sonatine

sorry I missed the exact timeline

I guess you're trying to suggest I'm fabricating the incident

not sure what part of these 2 quotes you itemized so carefully are supposed to be so conflicting

sorry if my timeline is slightly off

enjoy Sactown homie

I promise you Ensenada, Mexico is way more fun

dude dont be touchy.

you posted two different scenarios leading up to the gun shot, and then mentioned you were coming down off a 6 day bender, so yeah you know, i just wanted to point that out.

you can throw on a "and then we all got ice cream!" at the end of each, it makes no difference to me.

sactown is fine. you know, shrug. i dont doubt ensenada has it beat in a great many ways.

How did they miss you at point blank range.

Love to read the back story.

My fearless friend that I talked about recently

also has been shot at by the cops while running

away through an open field.

He said he got the obligatory "halt" and then he heard

a couple of bullets wiz by him.

He said that scared the shit out of him and he

instantly dropped to the ground and gave up.

Later he said to the cop, aren't warning shots supposed

to be fired straight up? The cop replied with a smirk,

"they were".

Three years in the pen.

Edit....completely missed the fact they were using blanks
    Last edited by limitles; 10-30-2014 at 09:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    how much is gas in mexico?

Comments

son of lockman: 11 to 12 pesos a liter or $3.50 a gallon
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sorry to disappoint dude but Brehivick is a simulated entity eg. he never existed and the story is bs.

links ?
    There isn't much to explain without looking at the photoshopped pics etc. But you can find the relevant info here http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php...80460c2e7f8075

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

links ?
    There isn't much to explain without looking at the photoshopped pics etc. But you can find the relevant info here http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php...80460c2e7f8075
    Holy fuck. My cocker spaniel is a fucking mensa member compared to you

Thread Information