I'm gonna go out on the beach and make an M-80 video for you fucks

Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    the sun is going down but plenty of light left

I'm gonna go out on the beach and make an M-80 video for you fucks

Can you wear your beach shorts?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

right...this is a full auto .22 caliber--and the shot sound is hardly a boom, more a snapping sound...more common now for .22 rifles are semi-auto AR-15 or 10/22 Ruger type...thus if a .22, why not multiple shots?

a single round of .22 needs good shot placement to be lethal for humans (brain or through the heart), 22 usually don't make big enough holes in humans to bleed the victim to death as larger calibers do

the details don't fit

i dont want to step on toes but if you're casually describing the damage a 22 round can or cant do without specifying the nature of the round, its speed, what's firing it.. im just saying, a drop of mercury in the top of a .22 hollow point hyper velocity round, cap it with wax, and fire it at some ballistic jelly. its remarkable what mass, velocity, and resistance can result in.

hell leave out the mercury, just tap an X about halfway down the round with a knife.

as an aside, that 'snap' noise could describe a 22 or it could be something larger with a suppressor on it.

or an air rifle.
    yes, .22 can be juiced up with hollow point, cut or with some special capping...but just a single shot 22? doesn't fit, so if a .22 is likely a kid messing with adults...

but i was thinking suppressor also from a scoped bolt action rifle using .270 Winchester or some long range caliber...and that would be cause for concern...so find the bullet
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

i dont want to step on toes but if you're casually describing the damage a 22 round can or cant do without specifying the nature of the round, its speed, what's firing it.. im just saying, a drop of mercury in the top of a .22 hollow point hyper velocity round, cap it with wax, and fire it at some ballistic jelly. its remarkable what mass, velocity, and resistance can result in.

hell leave out the mercury, just tap an X about halfway down the round with a knife.

as an aside, that 'snap' noise could describe a 22 or it could be something larger with a suppressor on it.

or an air rifle.
    yes, .22 can be juiced up with hollow point, cut or with some special capping...but just a single shot 22? doesn't fit, so if a .22 is likely a kid messing with adults...

but i was thinking suppressor also from a scoped bolt action rifle using .270 Winchester or some long range caliber...and that would be cause for concern...so find the bullet
    NOBODY would shoot out the back window of a Range Rover with a suppressed scoped bolt action rifle, headshots would have been the soup of the day

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

NOBODY would shoot out the back window of a Range Rover with a suppressed scoped bolt action rifle, headshots would have been the soup of the day

say hi to your twin brother for me you psycho fuck

Load Metric
    Have amphetamines or crack entered the mix here? This whole story seems like a mix of degeneracy and make believe.

Also, Marty never puts pics up anymore, especially LOL ones.

There's a new variable in play here.

Banned
    Load Metric
    gonna repost this rant I wrote about a year ago just because.......

_____

First of all, I want to make it clear right from the start that I find the senseless murder of children and the deaths of innocent people tragic and very unfortunate. What this guy did was inconceivable.

With that said, it's important to consider how much time and planning went into it and what he is/was trying to accomplish.

The mentality right now is to quickly dismiss him as a sociopath and a demented mass murderer who took pleasure in the act of executing dozens of people. I can see why the majority of people feel that way.

However, I found a link today linking me to a Word Document of his manifesto and spent a good portion of the day skimming through 1500 pages. The one conclusion I have at this point is that Anders Behring Breivik was not 'unstable', nor was he a bloodthirsty killer.

This was an act of defiance against the infiltration of Muslims in Western Europe and a radically changing climate of segregation. He carefully itemized his manifesto with hundreds upon hundreds of footnotes and references to books on 'revolution' throughout the ages, and concludes it all with several chapters documenting how he went about acquiring the materials needed to build his bomb.

I'm trying to illustrate that he was planning this for a long time. Long enough to write a carefully crafted 1500 page point by point rebuke of European policy on Muslim immigration. Granted, some of his content was plagiarized from Teddy K, but the majority of it was original, and it has been composed flawlessly and with much consideration and attention to detail.

Keep in mind when he was captured by Norwegian police, he still had 'considerable' ammunition left, and surrendered peacefully. This is a man who planned this all down to his arrest and subsequent court appearances. Not to mention the fact that he posed as a farmer to facilitate multiple purchases of fertilizer over the course of months prior to the day he went on his rampage. The detail involved is staggering and the amount of thought and planning that went into it is not the work of a man who simply wanted to go off on a random shooting spree.

____

This brings me to part two of my thoughts on this event.

I believe Anders Behring Breivik is a mass murderer and I hope he is punished for his crimes (although hopefully not in a Norwegian court where the maximum sentence for any offense no matter how severe is 21 years)

But I understand why he did what he did

The influx of immigrants in previously stable nations in Europe is a recipe for disaster. There are a core of fundamentalist and conservative Christians throughout Europe that have been subjected to the same symptoms of poor immigration policies that we have been here in the United States.

We wonder why the world is a cauldron of senseless violence when in the name of various forms of 'democracy', we throw different cultures and faiths into a giant melting pot.

His objective was to inspire a revolution, or rather a 'crusade' against Muslims. I can't say that I disagree with this message at it's core.

It may be a somewhat 'politically incorrect' thing to say, but I believe that we need to get back to being essentially divided in culture and religion on a geographical level. It's a horrible idea to open the borders of countries with vast resources and opportunity, to people who are only looking to exploit it and/or destroy it.

The financial markets all over the globe are suffering, and teetering on the brink of collapse largely because of the money spent on protecting the free world from the influence of fanatics and Islamic influences. The corruption that is going right now is unprecedented, and it's to the point where citizens all over the world have no other outlet to protest the corrosion of Western civilization.

Despite committing these horrific crimes, I'm not ashamed to say that there is a part of me that respects him for the sacrifice he just made to communicate his message and spark some awareness. He said himself that his crimes were 'grotesque but necessary' and I think to a degree he is absolutely right

The senseless murder of 93 innocent people is indescribable and tragic beyond words, but consider the hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of people who have been slaughtered under Islamic regimes and in other examples of genocide and mass murder over the ages. This act in itself pales in comparison.

Regardless, I am looking forward to seeing this unfold. His objective was to appear in court and communicate his message and it looks like he certain to succeed for all intents and purposes. There will almost certainly be some fallout politically once the independent media has a chance to pick apart his manifesto word by word.

Load Metric
    lol so after I busted the 20K, I made a run to the store for smokes

Tyson has been back for 3 days bouncing around...extremely paranoid about the cartel and/or U.S. authorities

he came over this morning about 6 AM and we hung out drinking a few while he was railing the 20K with me sipping tequila and Fresca with no ice

when I got back from the store, one of my other neighbors Johnny comes over and we are all standing outside my house next to my Range Rover bullshitting

heard this loud 'snap' sound , and then my back window shatters

we all ducked for cover immed

definitely a gun shot. sounded like a 22 to me

Tyson is all freaked out right now obv and bolted 5 mins ago

none of this has anything to do with me so I think it's fucking hilarious

Mexico owns
    Are you ready to go undercover to bust the cartels?

Marty, your country needs you.

or should I say Special Agent Jewdonk?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Have amphetamines or crack entered the mix here? This whole story seems like a mix of degeneracy and make believe.

Also, Marty never puts pics up anymore, especially LOL ones.

There's a new variable in play here.

nah man I don't touch that shit anymore

just herb and tequila homie

Load Metric

Ur probably right...Tyde hasn't said how close he was to the rear window--if he was real close maybe an inexperienced shooter that did not allow for proper windage...if he was more that a few feet, then its likely a pranking kid with his older brother's 22
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Banned
    Load Metric
    Ur probably right...Tyde hasn't said how close he was to the rear window--if he was real close maybe an inexperienced shooter that did not allow for proper windage...if he was more that a few feet, then its likely a pranking kid with his 22

it was about 10:30 am

my neighbor Johnny banged on my door...I was sound asleep , and annoyed that I was being woken up

I put a shirt on and got Winnie to settle down because she jumped off the couch and was barking like crazy

so I opened the door and Johnny was checking in on me since I have been recovering bigtime from a massive 6 day bender

after I went outside me and Johnny were bullshitting on my porch and Tyson (yes the international smuggling fugitive who cut his bracelet off a week ago and fled back down here) showed up

we are all outside standing near the back of my Range Rover just laughing and sipping a beer together when BAM

my fucking back window exploded

Johnny ran to the left...Tyson ducked inside my house

and I ran to the front of my Rover

it was definitely a 'warning' to Tyson

that seems to be the general consensus after we have all had a chance to discuss it

my back window didn't just randomly explode like that

scared the fuck out of all 3 of us

but still awesome lol

Comments

GrenadaRoger: good move taking cover behind engine block--its the part of the car least likely to allow bullet passthrough

Sloppy Joe: six day bender

varys: obv bs

Load Metric
    I'm going on record saying I've been shot at, and did not find it awesome.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    I'm going on record saying I've been shot at, and did not find it awesome.

GIANTS BABY

3 World Series titles in 5 years

whats up ?

thats called a DYNASTY folks

hi Todd

Load Metric
    lol so after I busted the 20K, I made a run to the store for smokes

Tyson has been back for 3 days bouncing around...extremely paranoid about the cartel and/or U.S. authorities

he came over this morning about 6 AM and we hung out drinking a few while he was railing the 20K with me sipping tequila and Fresca with no ice

when I got back from the store, one of my other neighbors Johnny comes over and we are all standing outside my house next to my Range Rover bullshitting

boooooooooom

ok...

my neighbor Johnny banged on my door...I was sound asleep , and annoyed that I was being woken up

I put a shirt on and got Winnie to settle down because she jumped off the couch and was barking like crazy

so I opened the door and Johnny was checking in on me since I have been recovering bigtime from a massive 6 day bender

after I went outside me and Johnny were bullshitting on my porch and Tyson (yes the international smuggling fugitive who cut his bracelet off a week ago and fled back down here) showed up

we are all outside standing near the back of my Range Rover just laughing and sipping a beer together when BAM

wait what?

Comments

bukowski72: Don't ruin the possibility of Tyde Cansecoing his finger with an m-80 on video.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    ok...

Comments

bukowski72: most likely after a 6 Day Bender Tyde is not actually sober right now

Load Metric
    Hey, when you are hanging with the human trafficking crowd, sometimes the details get lost in all the danger/tequila/beer.

Banned
    Load Metric
    lol sonatine

sorry I missed the exact timeline

I guess you're trying to suggest I'm fabricating the incident

not sure what part of these 2 quotes you itemized so carefully are supposed to be so conflicting

sorry if my timeline is slightly off

enjoy Sactown homie

I promise you Ensenada, Mexico is way more fun

Comments

splitthis: Want you two to keep the peace for fishing trip report

ok...

wait what?

This is a leap, but are we sure Tyson even exist? Maybe Tyde IS Tyson. Like Marty's Tyler Durden is some crackhead running from the law. The more I think about it the more it makes sense.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    This is a leap, but are you sure Tyson even exist? Maybe Tyde IS Tyson. Like Marty's Tyler Durden is some crackhead running from the law. The more I think about it the more it makes sense.

nailed me bro

Thread Information