Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Sportsbetting with jsizzle

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Early lines have Cincinnati at -1.5 or -2 at home vs NE next Sunday night. Are you kidding me? After what the Chiefs just did to NE? Cincinnati looks like maybe one of the most complete teams in the league right now. I usually fire on Bovada, who hasnt opened the game yet. Im calling a local guy to see if I can get 10 units on Cincinnati right now for anything -2.5 or better. This line might be -7.5 by game time

OMG one can only wish that you tards bet that up that high. New England is not getting embarrassed twice in a row primetime. N.E. +3 and I'm all in.

Lol Andy Dalton. Cincy is pure fraud.

Look at it this way. If N.E. didn't shit on themselves tonight then the line would be N.E. -4.5 right now. If you believe that N.E. will play that way again for sure fire Cincy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Early lines have Cincinnati at -1.5 or -2 at home vs NE next Sunday night. Are you kidding me? After what the Chiefs just did to NE? Cincinnati looks like maybe one of the most complete teams in the league right now. I usually fire on Bovada, who hasnt opened the game yet. Im calling a local guy to see if I can get 10 units on Cincinnati right now for anything -2.5 or better. This line might be -7.5 by game time

OMG one can only wish that you tards bet that up that high. New England is not getting embarrassed twice in a row primetime. N.E. +3 and I'm all in.

Lol Andy Dalton. Cincy is pure fraud.

Look at it this way. If N.E. didn't shit on themselves tonight then the line would be N.E. -4.5 right now. If you believe that N.E. will play that way again for sure fire Cincy.
    The line as we speak is Cincy -2. Wanna throw down a fun little $100 wager on this? Escrow obv
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric
    The line as we speak is Cincy -2. Wanna throw down a fun little $100 wager on this? Escrow obv
    Are you still allowed to make wagers here?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Are you still allowed to make wagers here?
    Im not real sure why anyone on the planet couldnt make a wager if they escrow first? But thats just my opinion. Luckily God has already spoken on this topic:

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...light=jsearles
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    ill vouch for jsizz or pay the escrow for him KID IS HOT RIGHT NOW

Load Metric
    squad up nerds

Load Metric
    uh oh just got em at -1.5 WagerType: Date: Team: Risking / To Win Ticket#:
    STRAIGHT BET Oct 05 NFL [475] CIN BENGALS -1½-110 350.00 USD / 318.00 USD 36646728

me and fat sizzles are eating this week

Comments

sd858duece: me too

Gold
    Load Metric
    I'll escrow for you Searles, who did you roll again?

Load Metric
    he was a different person then now hes a shot firing lock hitting savant and he bout them duckets son

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    I'll escrow for you Searles, who did you roll again?
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLwow
    ill vouch for jsizz or pay the escrow for him KID IS HOT RIGHT NOW
    I appreciate the support, but I can ship the escrow to Todd just fine myself when/if this guy accepts. I doubt he does, he just likes to run his mouth

Load Metric
    I'm glad that JSearles is no longer the worst ever and is contributing content, but he should not be aided in any escrowing/financial transactions in any way.

That should be a service for users in good standing, which he is not. Even if Vegas signs off on it, everyone else should be made aware of the incident.

If people want to take a flyer and wager with him, fine, but they should know the risks.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: this. he is lucky he is even allowed to post, much less be involved in ANY financial transactions.

Load Metric
    great story nerd

Gold
    Load Metric
    I wasn't serious

I was going to suggest a betting thread for non scammers

We can make a list, a fucking list

Load Metric
    SIZZ AN A LISTER WE PAID SISTERS WE WOKE UP LIKE THIS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    I'm glad that JSearles is no longer the worst ever and is contributing content, but he should not be aided in any escrowing/financial transactions in any way.

That should be a service for users in good standing, which he is not. Even if Vegas signs off on it, everyone else should be made aware of the incident.

If people want to take a flyer and wager with him, fine, but they should know the risks.
    If Druff is ok with escrowing, what's the problem?

The peanut gallery likes to just sit back and throw tomatoes at the jester. But your logic and comments are flawed. How could I, or anyone, screw someone by escrowing in advance?

Furthermore, who are you guys to deny BGC a juice free bet if he's comfortable with the terms?

Load Metric
    Let's get this thread back on track.

I almost didn't post this game tonight because I'm highly emotionally invested. So I don't know if it's fear, or if I truly have come to terms with it, but I can't bet the Royals tonight at home vs Lester. Lester killed them all year, and the Royals are worse at home than on the road.

Going small, 1 unit, but I'm taking the Oakland -105 line. I sincerely hope I lose this one

Comments

Sloppy Joe: LOL betting against your own team in their first playoff game in 29 years? This red is deserved

Load Metric
    Sizz bear royals going up on a Tuesday

Banned
    Load Metric
    I was just thinking I'd fire small on royals -102 but now that the sizzler himself is fading his hometown team, I have to reconsider.

Load Metric
    jsearles constantly hates on me here, but the dude has been picking some winners. He missed on Jax +14 but he said he wasn't that huge on it. Everything else he has picked via chat and here have been pretty damn solid.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Banned
    Load Metric
    good call sizzler, 2 run jack to kick things off.

KC lol

Thread Information