Stafford U 24 L
    Stafford U 273 L
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Going to be a semi-quiet late card....

Gates U 48 L
    Williams U 53 W
    Gore U 58 W
    Thomas U 58 W
    10-8, 9.5-9 on a "unit basis". I ended up playing manning under 28 last night as well as a late add so I barely covered the juice. The Stafford overs killed me, I thought we had them on lockdown early.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Very light on the prop front tonight. Maybe Foster if you can get it in the 80's.
    88.5 for me although -120 heavy juice.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Didn't u dump 10 units on that Cincy game? Are you even up throughout this run that absolutely noone is taking the time to verify?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Didn't u dump 10 units on that Cincy game? Are you even up throughout this run that absolutely noone is taking the time to verify?
    I keep posting my picks and I keep updating my records. So Im not real sure what your question is? You are questioning what I am reporting so your solution is to simply ask me if its accurate like you are really going to all of a sudden believe me when I say "Yes, BGC, it is accurate"? Either research it and find out im reporting accurately or not, or STFU. All I know is the picks you have posted pre-games are fucking horrible and you lose your ass. But your favorite thing to do is brag about these games you had sacks on that you won, always after the fact. You posted like 9 plays and went 1-8 and your rebuttal was you were 14-1 on some phantom games you didnt post. So shut it the fuck down fag.

All this from the guy who said he didnt have access to bet large amounts of money, but then retroactively claims he had sacks and sacks on a game. Tight life, lying about sportsbetting picks. Daly is doing it the right way. Dude posts his picks and then follows up with won/loss record and is accountable. When he loses he comes in here and says "sorry fellas, that one failed". But BGC is the complete opposite of a standard up guy like Daly. Daly is a white middle aged dude and BGC is an ugly female sand n-word
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I keep posting my picks and I keep updating my records. So Im not real sure what your question is? You are questioning what I am reporting so your solution is to simply ask me if its accurate like you are really going to all of a sudden believe me when I say "Yes, BGC, it is accurate"? Either research it and find out im reporting accurately or not, or STFU. All I know is the picks you have posted pre-games are fucking horrible and you lose your ass. But your favorite thing to do is brag about these games you had sacks on that you won, always after the fact. You posted like 9 plays and went 1-8 and your rebuttal was you were 14-1 on some phantom games you didnt post. So shut it the fuck down fag.

All this from the guy who said he didnt have access to bet large amounts of money, but then retroactively claims he had sacks and sacks on a game. Tight life, lying about sportsbetting picks. Daly is doing it the right way. Dude posts his picks and then follows up with won/loss record and is accountable. When he loses he comes in here and says "sorry fellas, that one failed". But BGC is the complete opposite of a standard up guy like Daly. Daly is a white middle aged dude and BGC is an ugly female sand n-word

what bet did u welch on?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rollinx420 View Post

what bet did u welch on?
    It was all a big misunderstanding

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...is-WSOP-pieces

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...e-ban-jsearles
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Auto played Marshall -27.5 and bet the over 78 in the Cal-Ore game. Not much else is sticking out to me so far.

Load Metric
    Tonight
    ECU -28 X .5
    Peyton O 28 X2
    Allen U 58
    Welker O 52

Tomorrow
    Cal O 78
    Cal +17.5
    Looking to add some Boise -6.5 if I can find it again

Saturday
    Nevada -4.5 X .5 (bad bet, down to 3 everywhere)
    Zona O 73
    UCF U 47
    LSU O 44.5
    UAB O 67

** Prediction..... I see alot of games that I'd like to bet chalk on Saturday that have gotten way out of hand. I really like Nebraska, but that line has gone straight up to 20. Auburn 19.... Miss st on the road -15.....Mizou -24.... TCU -23..... I see a bad day for Favorites and the Public this Sat.... call it a hunch because the favorite lines are frothy.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

When you win ten one unit bets in a row and lose a 10 unit bet you didn't win. You also aren't accounting for vig which every capper at sports memo that you somehow have the nerve to look down on does. Also you know very good and well that I posted that shit. You also know that I've given my picks sever times here and have one losing day in all that.

Also I'm not a fag that is obviously trying to start a tour service so I really don't care how you think I do.

Also I'm sure that Daly is feeling mighty good about himself knowing that you vouched for him.

Load Metric

When you win ten one unit bets in a row and lose a 10 unit bet you didn't win. You also aren't accounting for vig which every capper at sports memo that you somehow have the nerve to look down on does. Also you know very good and well that I posted that shit. You also know that I've given my picks sever times here and have one losing day in all that.

Also I'm not a fag that is obviously trying to start a tour service so I really don't care how you think I do.

Also I'm sure that Daly is feeling mighty good about himself knowing that you vouched for him.
    The night of the Cincy game I bet 5 units on them and 3 on another. So I lose 2 units. It's all verified holmes

Comments

tyde: PAY VEGAS

Load Metric
    Shit night last night. Peyton was lined early at 24 -130 but I didn't get in till it hit 25 -110, so of course I pushed (wasn't 28 like I wrote above). The rest of the plays I was just way the fuck off on.

I added Boise O57 this AM. I think I trust that play more then the Boise side. Boise has been as inconsistent a team as you can be so far this year.

Load Metric
    Today's bets:

Chi +7
    Hou -3.5
    Car +6 (splash ML)
    Cin +3 (ml also)
    Cin over 45
    GB +1
    GB u56

Load Metric
    Today's bets:

Chi +7
    Hou -3.5
    Car +6 (splash ML)
    Cin +3 (ml also)
    Cin over 45
    GB +1
    GB u56
    I like the GB +1. I really don't see them losing this game. Surprised NO is favored in this game. I like the over though.

Load Metric
    I really like INDY (-4.5) here. 5-0 in last 5. They lost to two really good teams early on, played great last week, and the only reason PITT won last week is because of complete bullshit turnovers and scored 24 points in like 5 minutes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    I really like INDY (-4.5) here. 5-0 in last 5. They lost to two really good teams early on, played great last week, and the only reason PITT won last week is because of complete bullshit turnovers and scored 24 points in like 5 minutes.
    This is one of those games that just looks too easy. Indy should be a 7 point favorite here and all that means is Pitt will win by 3.

I'm laying off, but it sure looks like you are on the right side of the trade as far as I am concerned.

Comments

DRK Star: I was on the right side of PAIN. I think thats what you meant. PAIN...

Load Metric
    It was family day at the zoo this AM so I couldn't get much in. i did take the Stafford unders and once again he put it in my ass for 2U.

McCoy U74
    Cooper U39
    Brown U93
    Hoyer U230
    Tate U79
    Lacy U61

Not sure I'll put in any sides or totals today.

Load Metric
    Today's bets:

Chi +7
    Hou -3.5
    Car +6 (splash ML)
    Cin +3 (ml also)
    Cin over 45
    GB +1
    GB u56
    I added GB +2.5 through local book for an additional unit.
    I also added another unit on GB under 56.5, so got the 1/2 on 2nd unit
    And 2 units KC +148

Thread Information