Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wanna bet it all! Help me...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Jameis Winston is in the news yet again. Spread is FSU -20.5 against Clemson. If he gets pinched for a game, spread may be much less than that. Might want to act swiftly if you think he might be suspended and get the 20.5 before any potential suspension.
    Bottomset,

You have pretended to bet (and pretended to lose) big money on Florida State in the past.

What's your deal with FSU?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Jameis Winston is in the news yet again. Spread is FSU -20.5 against Clemson. If he gets pinched for a game, spread may be much less than that. Might want to act swiftly if you think he might be suspended and get the 20.5 before any potential suspension.
    Bottomset,

You have pretended to bet (and pretended to lose) big money on Florida State in the past.

What's your deal with FSU?
    I have two cousins that attended and went to a couple games when I was in Florida several years ago. I did not attend a Division 1 football program, so I now root for them since they are at the top.

If you are talking about the OU game several years ago, I lost a few bills on that. The only time I have thought of that since is when you just reminded me of it five minutes ago. So a better question is what the fuck if going on with your life to bring that up three years later?

Go take a walk and get some fresh air pal.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Fuck. Has there ever been a bigger flop of a thread than this one? Guy cannot even give away free rolls at this point.

lol, was thinking the same thing.

hahaha oh well.
    I thought this thread would have been swamped when I saw it. If this were 2007 it would have been. Times have changed. I am surprised Jewdonk did not launch a free roll on this, although he probably felt you would have refused.

Banned
    Load Metric
    well this thread was a huge success lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

Kinda like your life, but it only took 20 seconds instead of a lifetime.

Comments

Corrigan: lol
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric

Kinda like your life, but it only took 20 seconds instead of a lifetime.
    Don't give up on Dallas, either one of you faggots. Weiss bet the house on Dallas, Tyde should move there
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Not sure why you have not taken up Weiss on this generous offer. Even if you do not accept Weiss' money (which you certainly would if given), he said you can donate winnings to a free roll for the PFA site. You have been a perennial taker for a long time. This is the opportunity to give back to the community you have systematically alienated and help fragment and destroy.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not sure why you have not taken up Weiss on this generous offer. Even if you do not accept Weiss' money (which you certainly would if given), he said you can donate winnings to a free roll for the PFA site. You have been a perennial taker for a long time. This is the opportunity to give back to the community you have systematically alienated and help fragment and destroy.
    Excuse me, but this fine fella has put forth a seemingly profitable proposition. Why jump on a guy who brings us insta profits when he has self admittedly cleaned up his game? No more loser shit, we got Charlie Hustle on our team now........I'm in for the lot.

Load Metric
    Did you put the roll on Dallas?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

No, and I wish more had participated because I am the worst sports bettor ever.

GO 49ers
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Although if Philly can hold on I will break even for the early games. Lots of big bets on 49ers

Load Metric

GO 49ers
    It's not about quantity, it's about quality. Losing sports bettors are the guys who fire off bets on 8-10 nfl games each Sunday. No way to win like that. Pick one you really like and fire on it.

I gave you the lock. I'm 4-1 on my +10.5 bets. I'm no CMoney, but my posted record is pretty good

Load Metric

GO 49ers
    It's not about quantity, it's about quality. Losing sports bettors are the guys who fire off bets on 8-10 nfl games each Sunday. No way to win like that. Pick one you really like and fire on it.

I gave you the lock. I'm 4-1 on my +10.5 bets. I'm no CMoney, but my posted record is pretty good

I know. I always have at least one game i load up on and for fun I like to do 100$ 4-5-6 team parlays and try to hit a homer.

It's all in fun

Thread Information