Staying at Caesars now. This is my second night here. They sent me a $500 gift card for the Forum shops, so I booked a room for 2 nights. Been mainly hanging with my friends, it was Steve the bodyguards birthday. We went to the pool and relaxed. Checked out "Venus", there topless pool. It was a Wednesday and it was all old lady European mutts.

I don't play any table games here or slots. So yesterday a buddy of mine from out of state calls me and asks me to bet the Giants ML versus the Cubs. This is someone who once in a while posts on these forums but I have done favors for and vice versa and we've met up in AC and Vegas before and had a great time.

So he wants to win $1500 on the Giants. I bet it. Then I decide I'm going to bet my first baseball game this year so I can sweat with my buddy, hopefully make a little extra money to spend on my friends.

Cubs get the early lead and wouldn't you fucking no it, right when the bottom of the 5th start and the game becomes official, rain starts. 2 minutes earlier it rains and there is no action. Fuck me.

A 4+ hour rain delay occurs and finally they call it. I shrug it off and party with my friends last night.

Wake up and go to the spa this morning (never been a spa guy but Qua at Caesars is awesome) and I see on my phone the giants protested the loss. A few hours later I see they won the protest! First time this has happened in almost 30 years!!!!

So MLB says they will continue where they left off Thursday afternoon. Holy fuck! I'm down 2 runs but still have 4 full innings for my friend and I to come back. An almost 10k free roll!!

I walk over to the sports book around 6pm and inquire to a supervisor about this oddity and he tells me regardless I lose. I say to him "so you're telling me if the giants come back, MLB considers it a win in the books, you guys won't pay me?"

He says "it's our house rules". I ask for a copy of the house rules (which I will post later) and all it states is rules pertaining to action after a game is official. 5 innings if the visiting team is winning. 4 and a half if the home team is. The rules also explain "no action" on totals. No where does there house rules state anything about a protested game that was granted. I will obviously wait and see what happens tomorrow but I think I will be calling gaming either way.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  337.8 KB

So I tell myself I'll deal with it tomorrow, go to this Japanese steakhouse around 6pm with Steve, friends, family etc for dinner and then come back to my room.

I discover I have no television signal, no Internet or no working phone line.

I call VIP services and they tell me my whole tower (the Octavious) all has the same issues and they don't have occupancy to move me.

I'm done for this trip. Checking out tomorrow. Just want to relax upstairs.

So I'm sitting in the corner of the room facing the window with half a bar on my phone writing this post on my phone.

I went downstairs and complained earlier and they gave me a $50 credit. I try to order a drink and some shrimp cocktail but due to having half a bar on my phone and no working landline phone, I can't get through to anyone.

Motherfucking fail

Going to start drinking $10 belvedere mini bottles from the bar and pass out.

Godspeed

Zod