Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Real-Life Demon Possession in Indiana - kids walking on ceilings and shit...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ya its amazing they can never catch this shit on camera

That said I liked the conjuring

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    I was raised mildly Catholic and am now pretty much an athiestic agnostic.

But if shit ever gets real I'm not calling in the Lutherans or the Methodists or the Presbyterians, I'm calling the Vatican and it's not close.
    Why would you call the Vatican?

Do you want them to prey on your fears so that you'll give them all your worldly possessions & they can become even richer while avoiding all taxes implications.

or

Maybe you want your son to experience the joys(?) of ass-play with a pedophile priest.

Let's face it, you're way too old for them & not their type.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: if a supernatural being is to be found at the Vatican, it's a devil, not a god
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Comments

Crowe Diddly: if a supernatural being is to be found at the Vatican, it's a devil, not a god

lol, why is that? This is pretty interesting info coming from someone who doesn't believe in any life beyond in the first place.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    False.

Common knowledge no black person would stay in a haunted house long enough to become possessed, regardless of their financial situation.
    Gary, Indiana is about as poor as it gets. I'm talking dirt poor ghetto.
    worse than east st louis even

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    I was raised mildly Catholic and am now pretty much an athiestic agnostic.

But if shit ever gets real I'm not calling in the Lutherans or the Methodists or the Presbyterians, I'm calling the Vatican and it's not close.
    Why would you call the Vatican?

Do you want them to prey on your fears so that you'll give them all your worldly possessions & they can become even richer while avoiding all taxes implications.

or

Maybe you want your son to experience the joys(?) of ass-play with a pedophile priest.

Let's face it, you're way too old for them & not their type.
    Just sayin' I'm just sayin'

Load Metric
    Some guy from "Ghost Adventures" bought the house for $35,000.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/31/ghost-...ortal-to-hell/
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    In order for me to become a believer in any of this type of stuff I simply need to see it on an unedited/hollywooded video. Simple as that
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    They actually did a piece on this on Fox News the other night, on The Kelly File. To her credit she was a non believer.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    In order for me to become a believer in any of this type of stuff I simply need to see it on an unedited/hollywooded video. Simple as that
    Plus rule out all non-supernatural explanations

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Comments

lol, why is that? This is pretty interesting info coming from someone who doesn't believe in any life beyond in the first place.
    In a hypothetical world where demons exist, what value do they get out of your op experience? I assume since you said demons, rather than poltergeist, we're talking some minions doing the work of the dark master. Why bounce kids off walls? What happened in the Catholic priest scandal is the type of generational destruction of young souls that would give a demon a lot of bang for his buck. If there are demons bouncing kids off walls and making them levitate, and exorcism fixes it, you've just created hard core believers. I would have to think supernatural demons would be smarter than us and see that easily foreseeable outcome.

Druff mentioned Colleen. Dealing with the mentally ill is the only time I felt I was dealing with a 3rd party. I don't believe I was, but it feels like it, and those people cause a wake of pain around them also. If we're to hypothetically believe in demons in the traditional sense of the word, we'd find them in places where they could cause spiritual mass casualties. You don't have to look far to find evil people. Molest someone's kid and you've likely broken the spirit of three generations in one devastating blow without showing your hand.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Coming from a Catholic college as a non-believer who was forced to write a 2 page paper every week and a 13 week paper every other week on top of the two page paper for theology credits, which I had to do for two semester. First was my entry level course and the second was my senior year. I actually had to take three but the third in-between those doesn't really count. The papers weren't nearly as long and it was more of a history class than anything so I have no nightmares over it. The other two as a non-believer sucked only because of the assignments mentioned above were constantly due, but believe it or not I gave it full thoughtfulness and spoke openly about my non-beliefs and got an A in both. The professor actually liked the the fact that I talked openly and debated with myself about God.

Anyways...what i was taught for all these people who believe that ghosts exists I was taught by the Church that there is no such thing as supernatural beings (ghosts), because God is always there to protect you and he would never allow such a thing. My dad is a religious person and obv he believes in ghosts and looks down upon my beliefs. When I brought it up to him that the Church (my college) taught me that ghosts don't exist, because God would never allow such a thing he completely dismissed that as not part of his belief structure...

...anyways continue to pick and choose whatever fits your beliefs America. What a joke!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Also, before you religious fanatics come at me with your shit about how your preacher believes in ghosts, blah...blah... or whatever ever back woods shit you've been taught by some back woods asshole who you morons follow I want you to bring somebody to the table who has actually studied religion and the books. Give some credentials other than being so no name ass clown.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: i've studied them all and they all say ghosts are real you faggot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FR1GHT View Post
    Coming from a Catholic college as a non-believer who was forced to write a 2 page paper every week and a 13 week paper every other week on top of the two page paper for theology credits, which I had to do for two semester. First was my entry level course and the second was my senior year. I actually had to take three but the third in-between those doesn't really count. The papers weren't nearly as long and it was more of a history class than anything so I have no nightmares over it. The other two as a non-believer sucked only because of the assignments mentioned above were constantly due, but believe it or not I gave it full thoughtfulness and spoke openly about my non-beliefs and got an A in both. The professor actually liked the the fact that I talked openly and debated with myself about God.

Anyways...what i was taught for all these people who believe that ghosts exists I was taught by the Church that there is no such thing as supernatural beings (ghosts), because God is always there to protect you and he would never allow such a thing. My dad is a religious person and obv he believes in ghosts and looks down upon my beliefs. When I brought it up to him that the Church (my college) taught me that ghosts don't exist, because God would never allow such a thing he completely dismissed that as not part of his belief structure...

...anyways continue to pick and choose whatever fits your beliefs America. What a joke!
    But genocides, earthquakes, pandemics, child molestation by priests... all allowed. Got it.

:thumbsup

Bronze
    Load Metric
    LOL... Are you proving my point? Special needs child. God works in mysterious ways.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FR1GHT View Post
    LOL... Are you proving my point? Special needs child. God works in mysterious ways.
    Yes, was directed at the church, not you

Load Metric
    Name:  if-one-person-has-an-imaginary-friend_20120430192428.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  82.2 KB

Comments

nunbeater: philosoraptor always cheers me up
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Thread Information