I have decided to get into the exciting hobby of credit card bonus whoring.

Simply put, credit card bonus whoring means signing up for as many credit cards as possible with worthwhile bonus programs or benefits.

Here are the type of benefits I'm looking for:

- Ability to get some kind of high-value ($200 or more) short-term bonus. Sometimes this is tied to spending a lot in a short period of time, but I can easily do that. The bigger the bonus (either cash or miles), the better.

- Ability to get some sort of "multiple points or miles" on certain categories of spending. For example, some cards offer 5x points (essentially 5% back) on all internet and phone expenditures. Others offer it on restaurants. I'm looking for ones in the 5% range on major categories, even if only one category per card.

- Zero fee for first 6 months (or year). If there is a fee, the benefits need to be substantially higher. (For example, I don't want to pay a $95 fee to get a $200 benefit).

I have an ability to sign up both as an individual and a business, so go ahead and tell me about both categories.

I also have an ability to spend a lot of money in a short time in order to get these benefits.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. TY

BTW, I don't care about my credit score. Yes, I know it will suffer somewhat from doing this, but I have no problem with that, as I am not credit-score-obsessed given my needs for the coming years.