Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

Load Metric
    Meanwhile, Alex Smith be fuckin' people up.

LOL Kaeps.

Load Metric
    Kaepernick to Philly in 2016

my guess

Comments

vegas1369: Please no.

Load Metric
    the 49ers have apparently put up all of Kapernick's jerseys on sale on their website

no other player's jerseys are on sale however. Just his....

Comments

Sanlmar: Gold. Philly - back to college ball.

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

jsearles22: Or not

Muck Ficon: You believe something posted on a site called "shareonfb" LOL

Banned
    Load Metric
    LMAO oops

pwnd

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    chip kelly and one of his reasons for picking SF head coach job..

"I think both of those players make this an attractive situation.”

referring to gabbert and kap

yeah..gabbert and kap make it attractive...not the 24 million salary

Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Just heard on dan patrick that denver is trying to acquire our hero

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Ah jeez not this shit again

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post
    What are these NFL execs thinking, don't they value vegas' and mulva's (etc etc etc) opinion?

Cleveland is the new front runner.
    They didn't release Johnnie football yesterday like planned, because the browns found out he had some trade value, hope it isn't to the 49ers.

Browns trying to trade for 49ers' Colin Kaepernick, source says

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...e_for_col.html

The Browns are among three teams trying to trade for 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick,.............
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    What are these NFL execs thinking, don't they value vegas' and mulva's (etc etc etc) opinion?

Cleveland is the new front runner.
    They didn't release Johnnie football yesterday like planned, because the browns found out he had some trade value, hope it isn't to the 49ers.

Browns trying to trade for 49ers' Colin Kaepernick, source says

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...e_for_col.html

The Browns are among three teams trying to trade for 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick,.............
    Please tell me someone else got your password. There's no possible way you want to jump back into this thread.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Let a sleeping dog lie rep

Load Metric
    Wouldve been a better choice then Elway fucking stabbing blindly and ending up with that Jets trashbag Sanchez.. Jesus Elway just proved he had no fucking backup plan if Osweiler walked out.. He never saw it coming obviously

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    nobody wants this soft serve swirl except the loser organization he's currently on....i still lol @ kelly saying the "QB situation is attractive"....kelly is the chris farley of head coaches. philly couldn't wait to fix his mess

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: More rep for one of the greatest thread titles this board has ever seen.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

Apparently that story is alive and well and has legs now.. Story was reported they are trying to get Kap to renegotiate his contract per Denvers request to consummate the trade.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Apparently that story is alive and well and has legs now.. Story was reported they are trying to get Kap to renegotiate his contract per Denvers request to consummate the trade.
    this is good news as this thread will head to 50 pages if he does. but i really don't believe anything the media says anymore....it's all about breaking the story,...getting clicks and generating money for the site it's reported on.

it's going to be great watching kap running another team into the ground..if he's the starting QB it should be a another failed venture.

sad part about it is look what manning did in the SB and they still ended up winning...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The saga of this black and white cookie continues. As if he wasn't hated enough already by most of the free world, he decides to "make a statement" last night and sit for the National Anthem. What a piece of trash. Send him to the CFL since he hates this country so much, oh shit nevermind he probably couldn't even make those teams.

On a night that was supposed to be significant for what 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick did on the field, what he didn’t do while off the field will create even bigger headlines.

During the playing of the national anthem, Kaepernick sat.

The 49ers have confirmed that Kaepernick did not stand for the anthem, and they have issued the following statement.

“The national anthem is and always will be a special part of the pre-game ceremony,” the team said in a statement issued to PFT. “It is an opportunity to honor our country and reflect on the great liberties we are afforded as its citizens. In respecting such American principles as freedom of religion and freedom of expression, we recognize the right of an individual to choose to participate, or not, in our celebration of the national anthem.”

It’s unclear why Kaepernick sat. However, Kaepernick retweeted the following message on Thursday, which accompanied images of the American and Confederate flags: “The fact that you really believe that there is difference in these flags means that your [sic] ignoring history.”

At a time when NFL players are criticized for not speaking out on social issues, Kaepernick has provided a very significant and conspicuous gesture. As the team noted, it’s his right to do so. But given that Kaepernick opted to make a stand by sitting during the traditional pregame honoring of the country and its flag — which is so tightly woven into the DNA of the NFL — there surely will be a reaction.

Comments

Charham: What a D bag. Sitting out he national anthem. Wow you are doing so much.

Load Metric
    IM NOW OUT ON THE KAPE

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    The saga of this black and white cookie continues. As if he wasn't hated enough already by most of the free world, he decides to "make a statement" last night and sit for the National Anthem. What a piece of trash. Send him to the CFL since he hates this country so much, oh shit nevermind he probably couldn't even make those teams.

On a night that was supposed to be significant for what 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick did on the field, what he didn’t do while off the field will create even bigger headlines.

During the playing of the national anthem, Kaepernick sat.

The 49ers have confirmed that Kaepernick did not stand for the anthem, and they have issued the following statement.

“The national anthem is and always will be a special part of the pre-game ceremony,” the team said in a statement issued to PFT. “It is an opportunity to honor our country and reflect on the great liberties we are afforded as its citizens. In respecting such American principles as freedom of religion and freedom of expression, we recognize the right of an individual to choose to participate, or not, in our celebration of the national anthem.”

It’s unclear why Kaepernick sat. However, Kaepernick retweeted the following message on Thursday, which accompanied images of the American and Confederate flags: “The fact that you really believe that there is difference in these flags means that your [sic] ignoring history.”

At a time when NFL players are criticized for not speaking out on social issues, Kaepernick has provided a very significant and conspicuous gesture. As the team noted, it’s his right to do so. But given that Kaepernick opted to make a stand by sitting during the traditional pregame honoring of the country and its flag — which is so tightly woven into the DNA of the NFL — there surely will be a reaction.
    San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick has explained his decision to remain seated during the national anthem before Friday's preseason game, saying he did so as a civil rights protest.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told Steve Wyche of NFL.com in an interview after the game against Green Bay. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."
    http://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/news...GMH?li=AAggXBR

I'm Canadian & know disrespecting a flag or an anthem is the kiss of death for somebody in his position. Fucking idiot.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    I'm offended that Kaepernick violated America's "safe space" in this manner. He should be shunned for this microagression.

Comments

BiffCo99: You really are an exceptional asshole

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I would welcome the chance to make 15 milly a year and be oppressed...

Where do I sign up

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You want to hear the best part? I will tell you how "oppressed" by the white man Kap has been.

He was ADOPTED by a rich white one and his wife, who provided him with a well off childhood where he didn't have a care in the world. No this negro isn't a product of the rough inner city streets where no one makes it out and there is no hope, he had everything he could possibly want, all courtesy of the white man he loathes.

Thread Information