Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

Load Metric
    IMO, give the Bears some time. Cutler already looks much better than in the past. He is making smarter decisions and accurate passes.

they cut Allen, who wasnt even playing his typical position, so trade him to a team that may need him, and get rid of a large salary and get a pick that may pay off later.

Cutler getting hurt wasnt obv not planned, and these things unfortunately happen. Current management cant do anything about it. 6 years to work with that. I wish they would try out some other qb's in the meantime, and see if they can grow a young guy. Clausen is not the answer.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    IMO, give the Bears some time. Cutler already looks much better than in the past. He is making smarter decisions and accurate passes.

they cut Allen, who wasnt even playing his typical position, so trade him to a team that may need him, and get rid of a large salary and get a pick that may pay off later.

Cutler getting hurt wasnt obv not planned, and these things unfortunately happen. Current management cant do anything about it. 6 years to work with that. I wish they would try out some other qb's in the meantime, and see if they can grow a young guy. Clausen is not the answer.
    That actually isn't the case, which makes it so hilarious. Granted Allen was signed last year by the Bears old regime, but still any guaranteed money he had left came in the form of a giant roster bonus at the beginning of this year. 11.5 mil paid out after the season started. The rest of his contract is 0% guaranteed. So this new regime thought enough of him in the preseason that he would work out, paid him 11.5 mil, then after 3 games decided it wasnt working and traded him. Carolina only has to pay him ~900k for the rest of the year, and if he doesnt work out, can cut him before next year with no penalties.

I suppose he would have been un-tradeable in the last offseason with that fucked up contract, but still.....The Bears old regime and new combined to pay him ~14.5 mil for 19 games. The Bears are lucky the Redskins exist right now, or else they would get more attention for the clusterfuck of a franchise they are right now.

Last edited by gut; 09-29-2015 at 09:47 PM.

Load Metric
    The Bears other trade of Bostic to the Pats is hilarious as well, shows two teams with completely different attitudes towards team-building.....one very successful and one a dumpster fire.

Pats will happily buy low on a skilled player who doesn't fit on a shitty-team-with-new-regimes roster. They have been consistently finding quality players this way for years now...even superstars...namely Welker and Moss both acquired this way. Pats accumulate talent and then build a scheme around said talent.

This new Bears regime is stuck in the old way that never works; Bring in new coaches with "their own system" and then completely disregard what talent is currently actually there on the roster. Square peg/round hole and etc. That leads to trading Allen+11 mil and their 2nd round choice from 2 years ago and getting back a whopping 2 6th rd picks....

As a Viking fan I like watching it though.....

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Serial Fail, I'm just asking what is your deal w/Alex Smith? I get that Kaepernick isn't getting it done, but how would Alex Smith help?

I loved the guy, I did. I still think 1/2 his SF int's weren't his fault.

As far as who is the better 'game manager' I'll give you that.
    And I don't think Alex Smith can have as bad a game as we just saw Kaepernick have,
    Smith went to Utah and SF lives in Utah and his favorite college team is the Utes (I believe). He's been tooting Smith's horn for as long as I've been around which is about 7 years.

Comments

JimmyG_415: TX it seamed like nonsense. That explains it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

Bears are trading some of their best players for 6th round draft picks. Jon Bostic and Jared Allen What's going on up there?
    They still haven't figured out Cutler is the problem. Or they are in denial because of the 7 year deal they gave him.
    Cunter and this fucking idiot fucked the bears
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Angelo

Load Metric
    CK could easily be done after this year.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/colin-k...151056786.html

Some blame can be put on the 49'ers who have lost a shit on of talent over the last year or two. But let's face it, his time is done.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    CK could easily be done after this year.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/colin-k...151056786.html

Some blame can be put on the 49'ers who have lost a shit on of talent over the last year or two. But let's face it, his time is done.
    Kaepernick should be benched the rest of the year. Blaine Gabbert has to be looking pretty good at this point. Could he be any worse?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Serial Fail, I'm just asking what is your deal w/Alex Smith? I get that Kaepernick isn't getting it done, but how would Alex Smith help?

And I don't think Alex Smith can have as bad a game as we just saw Kaepernick have,
    Smith went to Utah and SF lives in Utah and his favorite college team is the Utes (I believe). He's been tooting Smith's horn for as long as I've been around which is about 7 years.
    OK, then I'm done w/that debate.

No one can say this OL isn't terrible, but still, some of these passes are pathetic.

I've never seen the city so mad at the 49ers. Can't fire Jed, he can't fire Balke, or Jed looks bad for picking the wrong guy. Balke can't drop Tomasula or he looks bad for hiring him,......................then surround him w/ 2 coordinators no one wanted. NO ONE wants to be in SF right now, even Lane Kiffin turned them down.

Less than 2 years ago, they were playing in the NFC championship.
    Meanwhile my new team, Michigan, (w/out that miracle) would be a legitimate NCAA contender.

I'm a self admitted bandwagon jumper due to Harbaugh, but was there from game # 1 vs Utah.
    30605 Michigan total wins over 7½ -130*
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric

That said, if they are both at 100 %, there is no comparison who is better.

You are telling me a guy who had 0 TD passes to his WR's last season would have been the answer?

I'll take way both GB playoff games and still have a highlight reel of Kap that rivals anyone in the NFL, you take away that NO playoff game, and Alex Smith's would put you to sleep.

Because Alex Smith is a better QB. Alex didn't have any TDs to WRs last year because he didn't have any WRs worth a damn, his best receiver was Dwayne Bowe who barely deserves to be in the league. This year he has an actual WR to throw the ball to and, to no one's surprise, he is throwing TDs to WRs again.

Meanwhile, Colin had at least 3 WRs who were all better than Bowe and he managed to throw a whole ONE TD more than Smith did last season, with 4 more INTs.

I will give you the highlight reel argument but, if that is how you are choosing your starting QB? That's just terrible. Kaep's highlight reel would be better than Manning's, Brady's, Brees', and every other pocket passing QB in the league. Are you taking Kap over them?

Comments

JimmyG_415: Its over 1-5 w/KC, I'm officially done w/this convo.

Load Metric
    Benched for Blaine fucking Gab. But, yeah, they couldn't use Alex Smith at all.

LMFAO.

Fucking trash QB for a trash organization.

Load Metric
    Has there ever been a better example of abundant blind Homerism in the history of the internet?

I think not.

Banned
    Load Metric
    i thought he already admitted that kap was awful a few weeks ago? now he's back to posting highlight reel gifs?

Name:  7654845.gif
Views: 394
Size:  953.0 KB

Load Metric
    jIMMY JIMMY

Load Metric
    I'm rooting for Gabbert next week. I hate the 49ers, but I really hope Gabbert puts up some solid numbers. I would love to see Kaepernick get shown up by a guy most people didn't even know was still playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Name:  CSv-05AUAAEzcKi.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  50.5 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

lewfather: but uh babes are back lol

big dick: gold
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    this vid deserves its own thread imo

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Gabbert>Kaep

Load Metric
    Eagles legend Seth Joyner on Kap....

"Doesn't go through his progressions".

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-ph...ck-fits-eagles

Load Metric
    Looks like he's done for the year.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/nfl...son-ending-ir/
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information