Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    I'm the one that belongs on sportsphone?

Of all the posts on here, yours and the progressions is one that sounds the most like a sportsphone call.
    Like you are qualified to be a NFL coach, just somehow ended up behind a bar, or selling weed or whatever.
    Unfortunately you and all the other clowns that thought the same got to the 49ers, thus this shitty season.
    Back to the spread option this year.

You guys keep w/ the opinions, (which I don't care about) i'll just keep w/the facts.
    Facts are the worst season this guy had they ended up 8-8 in the toughest division in the NFL.
    Yeah, like this 100 page about how much he sucks and not trolling me.
    Kaep takes over a 13-3 team, turns them into an 8-8 team and Jimmy is happy.
    Didn't you hear? This is what the 49'ers brass wanted so they could get rid of Harbaugh!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Didn't you hear? This is what the 49'ers brass wanted so they could get rid of Harbaugh!

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  Hire-Harbaugh-3.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  87.4 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

JimmyG_415: Go Blue, I'm on the bandwagon, but you can't call it front running

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Def a step down from willis , but this guy was great all season.
    Wouldn't be surprised if Bowman is hurt worse than we thought, too.
    This is the worst off season 49ers have ever had.

SF's Borland quits over safety issues

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...njury-concerns

BERKELEY, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Chris Borland, one of the NFL's top rookies last season, told "Outside the Lines" on Monday that he is retiring because of concerns about the long-term effects of repetitive head trauma.

Borland, 24, said he notified the 49ers on Friday. He said he made his decision after consulting with family members, concussion researchers, friends and current and former teammates, and studying what is known about the relationship between football and neurodegenerative disease.

"I just honestly want to do what's best for my health," Borland told "Outside the Lines." "From what I've researched and what I've experienced, I don't think it's worth the risk."

Borland becomes the most prominent NFL player to leave the game in his prime because of concerns about brain injuries..........

Comments

Muck Ficon: Six callers ahead of us Jimmy!!!
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric

Comments

vegas1369: HOF
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Here is a good memory for you MF, (here is for the "only reason he got to the SB is D and Frank Gore" crowd)

why is my opinion of this guy so important to you trolls?
    Do you have a QB that took your team to a SB that you hate?

I have most of you on ignore, yet you guys need my attention, why? Obviously none of your opinions mean anything to me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    The 49ers will win 5-6 games next year. And that is an extremely generous estimate.

Ok, how much? I'll give you the "generous estimate" 6.

If you don't take this bet you are a troll.

Load Metric

Like you never exaggerate shit?
    Like you really see chicks "just drunk" & "all the time" , looking like Ray Rice's KO'd fiance being dragged out of the elevator.
    Bull fucking shit, I know more bartenders than you do probably, and they all laughed.

All season long, the 49ers brass did all they could to get rid of Harbaugh, w/out the fans minding.
    They failed miserably, If you don't believe that you are simply wrong.

Load Metric
    If you play football from 6- whenever, you meet so many guys who really don't love the game. They stay in it for their dads, for social acceptance, but mostly because they are really big fuckers who constantly get told how others wished they had their size/ability for the opportunities it presents. And the further they go, the more pronounced that gets.

I had a kid I played with who was a monster. 6-5, 300 by 16. He went to MSU on full ride and started 3 years. I never saw him happier than when the NFL took a pass on him. But if the NFL would have wanted him, you had to do it for your family, future family, etc. There wasn't a day in that 16 years of playing that he wouldn't have rather been fishing or hunting. I would have killed for a few more inches in height and to be a few steps quicker. That's a really frequent occurrence. Especially the gentle giants. It's actually rate to find an OL who is freak size that plays with an attitude. He never even really cared about the outcome of games beyond not wanting to disappoint or let down his teammates.

Borland played passionately, so maybe he really did just become convinced by the science, but it's good they have something to fall back on now even if it's not the real reason they're walking away. I guarantee some who walk, it won't really be about the science behind concussions. In the past when you walked, everyone treated you as lazy and insane for leaving that money on the table. Now everyone is calling these guys smart.

To quote the wire, "this game ain't in me anymore." It has to be a huge relief to be able to say that with acceptance after getting your head bashed for a long time over a game you never liked. For most, the game really never was in them.

Load Metric

Like you never exaggerate shit?
    Like you really see chicks "just drunk" & "all the time" , looking like Ray Rice's KO'd fiance being dragged out of the elevator.
    Bull fucking shit, I know more bartenders than you do probably, and they all laughed.

All season long, the 49ers brass did all they could to get rid of Harbaugh, w/out the fans minding.
    They failed miserably, If you don't believe that you are simply wrong.
    You know more bartenders than me??? LOL... Uh, unless you are in a different bar every night getting sloshed, which judging from your insane rants in this thread isn't out of the realm of possibilities, you knowing more bartenders than me is pretty much an absolute impossibility.

Jimmy, I have worked in the bar and nightclub industry for almost 25 years. I was the GM of the largest bar/nightclub entertainment complex on the east coast for 7 years. My comments, that obviously have stuck with you for 2 years now considering you just quoted something from 2 years ago, were based on years of experience, as opposed to you "knowing bartenders" in the Bay Area. As far as the comment you are referring to, well known fact is most young girls can not handle large amounts of alcohol, and there is no shortage of young dipshits trying to get them wasted week in and week out. If you spend enough time in nightclubs you will see a girl being carried out just like Ray Rice's fiance' on average at least once a week, and that's a low estimate. I don't give a fuck what the bartenders at your local watering hole have to say. I speak from years of experience of actually working in these environments, as opposed to just speaking to your supposed bartender friends. It's extremely obvious that you have a very limited amount of actual life experience.

To add to the asinine comment that you feel you know more bartenders than me... I have worked and managed bars that do over $25k in sales a night, where the crowd is 10 deep for hours on end. I have competed in bartending competitions all over the US and have made friends with bartenders all over the world. I have been heavily involved in the bar and nightclub scene in Vegas for 14 years. I have worked and coordinated special events for Sky, Bacardi, Absolute, etc.. I have created drink recipes and menu's for certain restaurant chains and other establishments since the late 90's. I have literally trained hundreds of bartenders in all of my years in this industry. You saying you know more bartenders than me is like saying you know more football players than your man crush Kaepernick.

And this is why nothing you say can be taken seriously. You talk out of your ass constantly.

By the way...

Name:  jimmy.png
Views: 199
Size:  7.4 KB

I'm the one on tilt? You're the guy that keeps coming back to this thread, reading through each and every post and making yourself look like an utter buffoon for over a year now. 25+ pages of idiocy.

Comments

JimmyG_415: Lets get away from the facts again. Post the link of the girls getting carried out nightly or GTFO

Load Metric
    There is no way Jimmy thinks Kap is a better QB than Rodgers, right?

Not even Jimmy could be that blind.
    Name:  Jimmy 2.png
Views: 197
Size:  6.9 KB

Holy shit!!! He actually does think that Kap is a better QB based on team wins.

Can't make this shit up.

Thanks for the laughs Jimmy. You just went full blown retard.

Comments

JimmyG_415: I'll keep posting the facts, you keep posting your opinions, he is 0-3 vs KAP for a reason.

Load Metric

I'm the one on tilt? You're the guy that keeps coming back to this thread, reading through each and every post and making yourself look like an utter buffoon for over a year now. 25+ pages of idiocy.
    Its time for you to take a break. no one cares about your long and distinguished bar tending "career".
    Breathe, relax.

# 1 You know that isn't true,
    I'll bet you've read 5x as many posts as me, and you've posted just as much or more since the end of the season.
    # 2 what is your excuse? I'm vested at least,

I don't see how a philly fan can hate on him, but whatever.
    I mean he has taken his team as far (by running only, since he has such a shitty arm) as any QB in Philly history,
    yet you need to keep ripping the guy. You can't find one QB who is worse or are you a troll?
    what does that say about your franchise?

Name:  49er 5 titles.JPG
Views: 184
Size:  43.9 KB

Comments

Muck Ficon: You never answered my question...which one of those is Kap's?
    Last edited by JimmyG_415; 03-18-2015 at 04:17 PM.

Load Metric
    Thanks for the red reps Jimmy.

I blame myself for not listening to my own logic based on years and years of arguing with morons.

You think because your team beat the Packers 3 times that makes Kap a better QB than Rodgers??? LOL!!!!!!! That says all that needs to be said about your knowledge of team sports.

Comments

JimmyG_415: being a Philly fan, w/0 SB wins, you have to use logic like that.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 03-18-2015 at 04:40 PM.

Load Metric

I blame myself for not listening to my own logic based on years and years of arguing with morons.

You think because your team beat the Packers 3 times that makes Kap a better QB than Rodgers??? LOL!!!!!!! That says all that needs to be said about your knowledge of team sports.

I never said anything like that,
    Asking me who the better QB is, is like asking who is my best friend, I'm not 12 years old, IDK.

The fact is Kap has won all 3 games, that is all I'm saying.
    When Rodgers was in his 4th season he went 6-10.

I'll admit he throws a more pretty pass than Kap, does that do it for you?

And as for your "analyst" comment, I've posted 100's of link from them going the other way, that is why they have chocolate and vanilla.
    For the 100th time, IDK about anyone's opinion, just W-L's.

I'll do a truce, or even a truce outside of this thread, but you've been trying to get under my skin for a while now, for no reason in my book.

I didn't start this thread, I never said he was HOF, either. The best I've ever said was he was like # 6 LAST YEAR, He was # 9 in passing, and when you can run for 90 yard TD's you goes up 4-5 spots IMO. This year sucked, but it was that progressions BS. Either that was a fail, or growing pains.

Nightmare, the reason I post GIF's is it is just baffling to me that anyone can watch those and still think he is the worst QB in the league.
    Maybe your not as impressed as we are in SF, (where we didn't even like Steve Young) but at least you can find another QB to troll.
    Last edited by JimmyG_415; 03-18-2015 at 07:24 PM.

Load Metric

I never said anything like that,
    Asking me who the better QB is, is like asking who is my best friend, I'm not 12 years old, IDK.

The fact is Kap has won all 3 games, that is all I'm saying.
    When Rodgers was in his 4th season he went 6-10.

I'll admit he throws a more pretty pass than Kap, does that do it for you?

And as for your "analyst" comment, I've 100's of link from them going the other way, that is why they have chocolate and vanilla.

I'll do a truce, or even a truce outside of this thread, but you've been trying to get under my skin for a while now, for no reason in my book.

I didn't start this thread, I never said he was HOF, either. The best I've ever said was he was like # 6 LAST YEAR, He was # 9 in passing, and when you can run for 90 yard TD's you goes up 4-5 spots IMO. This year sucked, but it was that progressions BS. Either that was a fail, or growing pains.

Nightmare, the reason I post GIF's is it is just baffling to me that anyone can watch those and still think he is the worst QB in the league.
    Maybe your not as impressed as we are in SF, (where we didn't even like Steve Young) but at least you can find another QB to troll.
    Fuck off Jimmy. You are a little faggot who throws a fit anytime someone talks shit about Kap. Oh he's 3-0 vs GB? Cool story bro......how many Super Bowls has Kap won...........

Comments

JimmyG_415: I've love to ignore you forever, but I cant yoiur a fly at the dinner table Rodger has been to 1 SB in 12 years GEE he is so much better
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There's no team in the NFL that can say they have a winning record against Tom Brady. Thanks to Sunday's win over Denver, Brady now has a .500 or better regular-season record against all 31 other teams.

/thread

Load Metric
    You only care about wins and losses.....the problem is you don't care about important wins and losses....like in the Super Bowl. I don't care if Kap wins every game against Green Bay for the next 10 years.....doesn't mean shit without a Super Bowl win.

You speak for everyone in SF? Lol. I know plenty of people in SF who aren't impressed with Kap and want him gone.

Comments

JimmyG_415: Important wins and loses? $9ers 5 Packers 4, Rodgers 6-10 after 4 years........ KAP 25-14

Load Metric
    "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

Vegas I'll have to get you the rest tomorrow.
    Sorry man, I didn't know that thing was so important to people.
    Do you get a piece of Druff for the most points? I forget.

I know that little Fuck Micon troll red dots every post I make to circumvent the ignore button.
    For some creepy reason, that guy really wants my attention.

Comments

Muck Ficon: LOL. How many Super Bowls has Kap won? How many has Rodgers won? Just give up already. Kap sucks, so do you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    There's no team in the NFL that can say they have a winning record against Tom Brady. Thanks to Sunday's win over Denver, Brady now has a .500 or better regular-season record against all 31 other teams.

/thread
    The only game they've played since he joined the team, he started and 49ers won.
    Brady threw 65 times for 443 yards. Kap had 4 TD passes. Aaron Hernandez had a TD.
    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...1212160nwe.htm
    That game sucked though, W/Justin Smith they give up 3 to NE in 30 minutes. He gets hurt, they give up 73 in the next 90 minutes.

FTR, I hope Crabtree's out.....biggest prima donna 49ers have ever had & that includes a 'very young' TO, (TO post 49ers was probably worse).
    He had hands coming out of Texas Tech, but he drops too many passes, on top of being a cancer, (he was Deon's rumor source, and 'he never wanted to be a 49er'.)
    Plus him and Bouldin play pretty much same position, speed is what is needed, thus Torrey Smith.

Thread Information