Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: colin kaepernick....this black and white cookie is shitting the bed

Load Metric
    Losing to the Broncos in Denver isn't that bad, but they couldn't even make a game of it.

BUT play this game again in a month or two when SF has their defense back and it might not be such a blowout.

They also tried to fuck over my in-game over 52.5 bet AND I made another bet that there would be an 8th touchdown at the start of the 4th. Kaep went for it on 4th and a million instead of kicking a FG to make it 42-13. And Denver couldn't get anything going without Manning @ QB.

I figured the 49ers would at least put up another TD or two once Denver stopped playing their A game.

But Gabbert bailed me out with a minute left.

Load Metric
    Christ Jimmy, I really like you, but you've lost your fucking mind over this Kap shit. Announcers are prone to ridiculous hyperbole. That's what they do. There are entire websites dedicated to their absurd hyperbole. I'm shocked there are people like you that actually care what a talking head says. Do you scream at the TV when Skip Bayless says something bad about kap?

I coached HS football for years. I said 50 kids could make that throw. There are thousands of high school QBs. They couldn't make it with the frequency Kap does because they are high school kids, but it's a doable play for a dual threat QB. It simply displayed touch and a little bit of escapability. I said he played good. He dropped a 30 yarder over a few defenders off his back foot. My fucking God I've never seen such a thing!!

I said he was the 10-12th QB in the world and you're deeply offended. Let me be the 10th best at anything in the world and I will be thrilled. That was just my opinion. I wasn't even trolling you. Have you ever seen me troll anyone? Mulva got so far in your head fucking with you that you lost your goddamned mind at everyone else who was just talking football. We simply disagree.

Comments

vegas1369: Jimmy gonna Jimmy

tony bagadonuts: Jimaaaaaaaaaaay!

Hockey Guy: I think I posted these exact sentiments somewhere after he referred to me by name like I was some kinda troll.

Load Metric
    I don't talk about Kap outside of here, no reason too, he is the most loved QB in SF since Montana.(Young didn't get his due)

You are the 1st coach I've heard say he is nothing special.

No HS QB is making this play 55 yards in the air. (and no HS QB's were making that other one either, BCR, if so post it)
    4th and 10, no first down here the 49ers are 4-5 and essentially out of any play off scenario.

I hate him learning these progressions, I think it takes from his running, but I did highlight this comment for Vegas
    Crabtree "was the third or fourth guy I looked at when I was scrambling, so I was surprised," Kaepernick said. "Our offensive line gave me time to make a play."
    http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/...3-988e6da7dd80

Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Christ Jimmy, I really like you, but you've lost your fucking mind over this Kap shit. Announcers are prone to ridiculous hyperbole. That's what they do. There are entire websites dedicated to their absurd hyperbole. I'm shocked there are people like you that actually care what a talking head says. Do you scream at the TV when Skip Bayless says something bad about kap?

I coached HS football for years. I said 50 kids could make that throw. There are thousands of high school QBs. They couldn't make it with the frequency Kap does because they are high school kids, but it's a doable play for a dual threat QB. It simply displayed touch and a little bit of escapability. I said he played good. He dropped a 30 yarder over a few defenders off his back foot. My fucking God I've never seen such a thing!!

I said he was the 10-12th QB in the world and you're deeply offended. Let me be the 10th best at anything in the world and I will be thrilled. That was just my opinion. I wasn't even trolling you. Have you ever seen me troll anyone? Mulva got so far in your head fucking with you that you lost your goddamned mind at everyone else who was just talking football. We simply disagree.
    Last edited by JimmyG_415; 11-10-2014 at 10:46 AM.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    how much punishment would it be for the jets to get harbaugh and have him bring along kap in the process
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    I like you pfa trolls, but when you guys talk about Kaepernick, your football IQ's drop like a chick after Weiss buys her a drink.
    Kap could die today, and his lifetime highlight reel would be better than 95 % of the players, in NFL history. More.
    But he still sucks in the minds of PFA trolls & that is all that counts.

BCR, I'm not deeply offended by anything on this forum. I go on tilt and let loose, but nothing stays w/me.
    I like Mulva now, his signature is hilarious.
    I just think you are wrong. Its my facts vs your opinion.
    I've never said he was higher than the 6th best.
    you are the one saying that was just a little above average play.
    Essentially you said, "I'm smarter than Gruden, because there are HS QB's that can do that."
    Then Collinsworth, a week later (not off the cuff like you say Gruden's comment was), says what he says, and you still think you are right............ There is simply nothing I can do here.
    Post some of these HS QB videos, us 3 would like to see them.
    (not some BS trick shot artist, I want the QB in a game, being chased, and the ball thrown into a small window)

Name:  HG.JPG
Views: 322
Size:  22.5 KB
    Look HG, I like you, but when you talk about Kaepernick ..............j/k I don't want any shit, in fact I want to give you my vote in the Drexel thing.

The reason I mentioned you by name, is you and NBH hijacked the BS harbaugh thread.
    Then, between the 2 49er threads, every time I logged on, there would be 5-10 posts designed to get under my skin.
    There would be guys coming out of the blue, their 1st post, to troll me, I'd reply, and you'd get mad at ME for posting too much.
    I'd keep posting videos, stats and quotes from the great minds of the NFL, they keep posting their opinions, but I'm the one that should stop?
    Add druff's explanation about that other site ...........................I was getting trolled big time......................and you were piling on, maybe not consciously, but you were trolling me.

And lewfather, yes, I lied when I said I'd never read another post on this thread.

Comments

Hockey Guy: I've never said anything bad about Kaepernick nor did I hijack the other thread. All I said was it was reported by multiple sources so the thread title wasn't pulled from his(the OP's) ass. Go look it up, I'll wait.
    Last edited by JimmyG_415; 11-10-2014 at 06:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    good thing the 49'ers and kap are having a crap year or this thread would be shoved right in my gook face.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Through all the injuries and suspensions the guy who "isn't cut out for the NFL" and is "a better fit for college" has his team where again? Oh right.

Just shut it the fuck down Jimmy, you just look like more and more of a fool as the weeks go by and the wins keep piling up for Harbs.

Load Metric
    Kaep so goat and they covered -2.5 second half

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol at eli and 5 picks and still had chance to win

Load Metric
    KAEP GOAT YOU MIDWEST CRACKER FAGGOT

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    every game SF played this year the other team was in it to the end..or SF lost. all except tony romo's 1st week INT fest

Load Metric
    He wasn't too sharp today, that is for sure, but these rookie linebackers are killing it.
    Expect a huge game vs Washington, both of these last 2 games should have been 49er blow outs.

Comments

varys: embarassing

NaturalBornHustler: should have been blowouts rep.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Comments

nunbeater: lol

NaturalBornHustler: HOF

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Comments

adamantium: cruella

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I was never a huge fan of Kap but he's getting worse. The last 5 games has been just brutal to watch. No way this team makes the playoffs. They pick off Eli 5 times and the shitty Giants still had a shot to win, that's all you need to know.

Load Metric
    getting rid of Alex Smith for this bum was a really bad decision

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Next to RG3 no QB has regressed more in two seasons. At least RG3 has the excuse that he was injured, had a coach that hated him, has had no offensive line and has had to learn a new offense. Kaepernick has played under the same coach, who is a QB coach by the way, the same system, great offensive line, great talent around him, and he just seems to get worse every week.

I'm a Raiders fan, so I know futility like no other. I don't have much room to talk, but it's great to see all these tools across the bay like Jimmy defend this joker like he's the second coming of Montana. He sucks. Hopefully they keep thinking he's good for another 5-10 years so we can keep laughing at him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Colon Krapernick View Post
    Next to RG3 no QB has regressed more in two seasons. At least RG3 has the excuse that he was injured, had a coach that hated him, has had no offensive line and has had to learn a new offense. Kaepernick has played under the same coach, who is a QB coach by the way, the same system, great offensive line, great talent around him, and he just seems to get worse every week.

I'm a Raiders fan, so I know futility like no other. I don't have much room to talk, but it's great to see all these tools across the bay like Jimmy defend this joker like he's the second coming of Montana. He sucks. Hopefully they keep thinking he's good for another 5-10 years so we can keep laughing at him.
    I realize you're just a dupe account made to post in this thread but I'll indulge you & tell you that SF does not have a "great offensive line" as you've stated.

I've seen, I believe, 6 SF games in their entirety & parts of almost every other & the offensive line is their biggest problem. They had a pretty good O line for the last couple years but has been an unmitigated disaster this year from what I've seen. That being said, Kaepernick has definitely struggled & can do more to help the line by getting rid of it quicker & making plays outside the pocket.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Colon Krapernick View Post

I realize you're just a dupe account made to post in this thread but I'll indulge you & tell you that SF does not have a "great offensive line" as you've stated.

I've seen, I believe, 6 SF games in their entirety & parts of almost every other & the offensive line is their biggest problem. They had a pretty good O line for the last couple years but has been an unmitigated disaster this year from what I've seen. That being said, Kaepernick has definitely struggled & can do more to help the line by getting rid of it quicker & making plays outside the pocket.
    Maybe great offensive line was overstating things. Definitely better than what they have in Washington though. Point was he is getting worse every year, not better.

Not a dupe either, just not really much of a guy that takes part in online forums. You're kind of right though, I did create this account to post in this thread.

Load Metric
    Well that was by far the worst I've ever seen him. If he had played like this past game all along, I would have been the loudest guy on this thread. We'd still have Alex Smith probably.

I don't get this game plan at all. The 49ers run up the gut, then play off that, not throw deep on 1st down to people who aren't open. ...............and let him fucking run.

And Russell Wilson, wow. That was the first game I've seen him play all season, but that was un-fucking-real. He took what they gave him and made a good defense look foolish.

Anyway I've seen too much magic from Kap. He will respond.
    GTFO, There is nothing that could ever happen to validate this thread................The 49ers are 18-7 since Mulva's 1st post
    (The Teddy Bridgewater one is looking like a fail, too.)

Thread Information