Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eric Bensamochan has a podcast now

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Eric Bensamochan has a podcast now

Attorney Eric Bensamochan, who has given his legal expertise in many PFA Radio segments, now has his own podcast.

It's called "The L.A.T.E." podcast, standing for "The Law According To Eric".

It has a legal theme to it, but it's more lighthearted, and aimed at the masses.

He has a female co-host named Karina. It's already up to 40 episodes!

I will be appearing on one of the episodes coming soon.

Here is the URL of it: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...t/id1713585914

Recall that Eric successfully defended me when I was sued by Mike Postle for $330 million in October 2020. That will be the subject when I appear on the show.

Comments

gut: Nice. Will listen

Gold
    Load Metric
    A real man collects what he is owed

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    What is going on with the Pay Pal case?

Load Metric
    Good job Ben-smokin.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyOrr View Post
    What is going on with the Pay Pal case?
    Not much, unfortunately.

PayPal buries a compelled arbitration in their user agreement, and also bans any kind of group arbitration. So each person fucked by PayPal would have to individually take them to arbitration, which almost nobody will (especially if screwed for under $1000).

This is an abuse of the entire agreement to binding arbitration provision, which was intended so individuals or small businesses could transact with one another, without being concerned about a devastatingly expensive legal battle of something goes wrong. It has been abused by gigantic corpoations, many of which are virtual monopolies, and these terms are stuffed into extremely long user agreements which nobody reads. It's safe to say that at least 99.5% of PayPal users do not realize they have agreed to binding arbitration.

This hole could be fixed by simply a passing law that corporations with more than 50 employees cannot compel binding arbitration with individuals.

Load Metric
    Will Eric ever collect on court costs for Postle?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    We are going to get it eventually.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    0% chance you will ever see a dime. I am not sure why you even think about this any longer. The legal system does not care about petty poker grievances, I am not sure why you think otherwise.

Load Metric
    41 shows and a total of 6 total ratings. Yes another vanity project by a middle aged man. You got teenagers in a local high school with more listens/views. Always funny when middle aged men try to compete in this social media world. It really is embarrassing. Kind of like over 30 year old rappers.

Comments

splitthis: Ur being a Dick

Jayjami: Offset. I loled.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

0% chance you will ever see a dime. I am not sure why you even think about this any longer. The legal system does not care about petty poker grievances, I am not sure why you think otherwise.
    Not sure there’s some magical category for “petty poker grievances”. The law on collecting judgements doesn’t have a carve out for poker grievances. Stfu dude.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    41 shows and a total of 6 total ratings. Yes another vanity project by a middle aged man. You got teenagers in a local high school with more listens/views. Always funny when middle aged men try to compete in this social media world. It really is embarrassing. Kind of like over 30 year old rappers.
    Eric is doing this just for fun, not to become famous.

It also might get him business if people listen to it, enjoy it, and think of hiring him for future legal needs.

The social media world is big, and not just for kids and teens. The PFA show is aimed at an older audience. I have almost zero listeners under 35, and that's fine. I'm an older guy, and the people who relate to me tend to be men who are middle-aged or older. They also like listening to podcasts.

It would only be embarrassing if I were trying to make shows appealing to teens or college kids.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I know a guy who is a very successful online marketing guy

He sold an advertising agency for $18 million in his 20s and now runs localized email newsletters across the US in major cities, which brings in 200-300k profit monthly

But if you check his social media, he barely gets any likes or retweets

His YouTube videos have like 100 views

I talked to him once and said “surprised your content doesn’t get more views “

He basically said I am posting about really niche specialized stuff, if I get 100 views, I get 5-10 very warm leads from people extremely interested in learning more about the topic

The point being, sometimes content that isn’t viral mainstream can still bring in business

Conversely, anything I post is received with uproariously applause by a tremendous mass of people and I don’t get any business from it but could if I wanted because people endlessly message me begging me to work with them or coach them or consult with them or just pay me to get on a call

The answers no pal

Comments

Sanlmar: This post is gonna stay with me for a while. There is some wisdom here

Load Metric
    Glad to see you back in form, wreck these cucks.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve told a potential client: “You’ve got a really good case, but the defendant doesn’t have a pot to piss in, so I’m not taking it.” If Druff is vigilant, he’ll be able to recoup some of the money. Maybe he’ll die or win the lottery or something. Worse comes to worse, I hear there’s a debt collector with anger issues lurking here that might be able to help you.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve told a potential client: “You’ve got a really good case, but the defendant doesn’t have a pot to piss in, so I’m not taking it.” If Druff is vigilant, he’ll be able to recoup some of the money. Maybe he’ll die or win the lottery or something. Worse comes to worse, I hear there’s a debt collector with anger issues lurking here that might be able to help you.

Druff can bloviate all he wishes. That's what the original suer does. They both get nothing.

Load Metric
    Now that this thread is up and the word is out, more people might listen.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    No one will listen brother, have you seen this guy? Looks to be gout riddled and perpetually sweaty.

Who would want an attoeney with time for a failing podcast other than the lowest of simp cucks?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    No one will listen brother, have you seen this guy? Looks to be gout riddled and perpetually sweaty.

Who would want an attoeney with time for a failing podcast other than the lowest of simp cucks?
    I’ve actually spoken to Been-Smokin several times on the phone and found him very courteous, kind and professional. Over the years, he’s always treated me very well, your mileage may very.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

I’ve actually spoken to Been-Smokin several times on the phone and found him very courteous, kind and professional. Over the years, he’s always treated me very well, your mileage may very.
    He’s a good, honest man who doesn’t deserve to deal with Alcoholic Sloppy Joe disrespect

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

The problem was that we were on defense here, not offense! Notice I never sued Postle. He sued me.

We will be persistent and patient with this, though. We have not forgotten.

Thread Information