Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Sox > Tigers

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Verlander is banging top shelf pussy and has 140m guaranteed coming to him....motivation gone. You can't be a pro athlete and date another mega star it just doesn't work. Your focus has gone from dominating your sport, to doing everything possible to make sure the dream girl doesn't wander off. See Rory. See Kemp. See many others. Verlander is right in his prime there is no reason for him to be falling off at 31.
    No.

Terrible post.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Verlander is banging top shelf pussy and has 140m guaranteed coming to him....motivation gone. You can't be a pro athlete and date another mega star it just doesn't work. Your focus has gone from dominating your sport, to doing everything possible to make sure the dream girl doesn't wander off. See Rory. See Kemp. See many others. Verlander is right in his prime there is no reason for him to be falling off at 31.
    No.

Terrible post.
    Yes.

MRI showed there isn't jack shit wrong with his arm.

Load Metric
    OK, I'll play. Your take was so strong that you could come up with one other player and had to throw a golfer in there. Pussy is pussy, but athletes spend there whole life to get to the top. I highly doubt JV has lost motivation, there's no evidence of this at all. He worked his ass off this off season to come back from surgery when the original time line had him coming back well into the season.

Your take was dumb, bro. Stop digging and put the shovel down.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

No.

Terrible post.
    Yes.

Odds that Verlander has been banging 10's pretty much since Jr. High? Odds that this one is any more or less bat shit crazy as any of the others? Try again.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The MRI shows his arm don't have anything torn but it's not going to show whether he has fatigue in it or their is something else causing the problem. A pitcher can have a sore back, a sore neck, sore leg, pinched nerve, etc... that could lead towards their speed and location not being up to par. Having watched probably every start Verlander has had this year I can tell something is not right with him.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Yes.

Odds that Verlander has been banging 10's pretty much since Jr. High? Odds that this one is any more or less bat shit crazy as any of the others? Try again.
    Kate Upton> every motherfucking "10" in the world. There really isn't a comparison between the random hot trick he was banging and a full fledged world wide icon/supermodel who is more famous than he is. Way more.

Just a coincidence I am sure though he starts tanking when the legendary chick shows up. With him everywhere. At all the games. getting balls flipped to her so cute! Probably texting back and forth 80 fucking times a day. She got him so caught up it aint funny.

I'm just glad my team isn't the one on the hook for 140m over next 5 yrs that is for damn sure.

Load Metric

Kate Upton> every motherfucking "10" in the world. There really isn't a comparison between the random hot trick he was banging and a full fledged world wide icon/supermodel who is more famous than he is. Way more.

Just a coincidence I am sure though he starts tanking when the legendary chick shows up. With him everywhere. At all the games. getting balls flipped to her so cute! Probably texting back and forth 80 fucking times a day. She got him so caught up it aint funny.

I'm just glad my team isn't the one on the hook for 140m over next 5 yrs that is for damn sure.
    A no talent clothes hangar that isn't all that in my book. That's what she is. I don't care how much money or 'worldwide stardom' she has. That you buy into that bullshit makes me believe you actually buy into your other argument.

Load Metric

Tom Brady scoffs at your sports take.

Comments

4Dragons: I could tell stories of how :THIS this is

Load Metric

alright, maybe I need to get a job

I clicked on an associated link showing clip of Kate Upton on Kelly and Michael (Stahan) Show. Expecting some dimwit 10. Mighty fine. NOT bat shit crazy,

Stahan is smooth. Never saw this show before. Upton and Stahan would be a gold. Verlander obv recognized the chemistry I saw. Angry sex with her wearing a Yankees cap or give it up to the BBC.

Verlander was clearly rattled after this show.

Comments

Henry: I felt like a woman watching that for 12m bro tf is wrong with you

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Kate Upton isn't a complete ditz but she isn't one I'd want to be having any intelligent conversations with. Then again, who really is wanting her for that?

Who would have thought after acquiring David Price the Tigers would be starting Robbie Ray and a guy named Buck Farmer (what a name) on back to back nights?

Load Metric

Comments

thesidedish: why is ur avatar a picture of a stack after you won 1 pot
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Nathan lets the Detroit fans know how he feels about them.

https://vine.co/v/MYdtM7qwxHu

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit View Post

That's nice, we feel the same about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit View Post

Oh, he mad. He's gonna get booed 24/7 now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    As I said the other day Joe Nathan can get a dick but now I will say make it a long fat one that just came out of his ass.

Load Metric
    "I forgot to use Head and Shoulders in my beard. I was a little itchy," Nathan joked before elaborating on the incident. "Both sides were frustrated. I was frustrated. Fans were obviously frustrated. For myself, I want to apologize for that."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    "I forgot to use Head and Shoulders in my beard. I was a little itchy," Nathan joked before elaborating on the incident. "Both sides were frustrated. I was frustrated. Fans were obviously frustrated. For myself, I want to apologize for that."
    I will forgive him only if he gets his head out of his ass and starts to earn his way overpaid salary.

Load Metric
    It's very interesting to see Nathan's reaction during his struggles this year. He's been good for so long, so this year must be really sobering for him. As a veteran, I'd expect him to say something like, "If I was a fan, I'd boo me, too". But, he consistently does the opposite.

Load Metric
    Navajo rugs
    "A rug weaver always weaves one line into her rug which stands out from the rest of the pattern. It appears to be a flaw, but is actually very intentional. This is known as the spirit line. This line is woven into the rug so the pattern isn’t perfect.The spirit line is there to let the good spirits into the art and let the evil ones out."

Dumbrowski didn't perfect the bullpen intentionally.

Every damn seat will be filled from now til last day of season. Television ratings through da roof.

Best show in baseball right now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Navajo rugs
    "A rug weaver always weaves one line into her rug which stands out from the rest of the pattern. It appears to be a flaw, but is actually very intentional. This is known as the spirit line. This line is woven into the rug so the pattern isn’t perfect.The spirit line is there to let the good spirits into the art and let the evil ones out."

Dumbrowski didn't perfect the bullpen intentionally.

Every damn seat will be filled from now til last day of season. Television ratings through da roof.

Best show in baseball right now.
    I don't think this holds water. Losing Bruce Rondon in the spring and Nathan being ineffective could not be foreseen. He traded for Soria, and he was probably the second best reliever available (after Uehara). Plus, Hanrahan and Jim Johnson are signed to minor league contracts as long shots. I really think it's been a couple of bad breaks.

I think not aggressively chasing Uehara is a legit criticism, but that depends on what the Sox were asking for. And I think not resigning Benoit was idiotic.

edit- Also, Comerica has been packed since 2006, even through the recession, so they don't need gimmicks to sell tickets right now.

Thread Information