Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People on this forum I would HATE / LIKE in real life

Bronze
    Load Metric

People on this forum I would HATE / LIKE in real life

Been on the forums for 5 years, so I have a good idea who I would hate / like in real life:

1) Dirty B: Strong Hate. Guy is a condescending prick. Plus he organizes kick ball leagues with cleatus

2) Tony Bagadounuts: Mild like. Seems like a decent dude, but a bragger so that would get old real quick

3) PLOL: Mild Like. Guy is bisexual, so he gets dinged, although he seems like a decent dude

4) Dan Druff: Mild Like. Decent dude, rich. But he seems to chase off his partners so tough guy to embrace

5) 408Mike: Strong Hate. Guy is receiving welfare when Walmart workers in S. Dakota are getting $17 hour

6) LLL: Mild Like. Good poster, dinged for the bisexual tendencies

7) SixToe: Mild Hate. I liked this guy until I saw he did the cash gifting thing. Went from mild like to mile hate

8) China: Like. Guy seems like he would offer to pick up the check 100% of time

9) Vegas1369: Semi Like. Good dude, semi bragger though

10) Jewdonk

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_PHA View Post
    Been on the forums for 5 years, so I have a good idea who I would hate / like in real life:

1) Dirty B: Strong Hate. Guy is a condescending prick. Plus he organizes kick ball leagues with cleatus

2) Tony Bagadounuts: Mild like. Seems like a decent dude, but a bragger so that would get old real quick

3) PLOL: Mild Like. Guy is bisexual, so he gets dinged, although he seems like a decent dude

4) Dan Druff: Mild Like. Decent dude, rich. But he seems to chase off his partners so tough guy to embrace

5) 408Mike: Strong Hate. Guy is receiving welfare when Walmart workers in S. Dakota are getting $17 hour

7) SixToe: Mild Hate. I liked this guy until I saw he did the cash gifting thing. Went from mild like to mile hate

10) Jewdonk
    You have an underdeveloped sense of irony.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

10) Jewdonk
    Jewdonk is love and hate at the same time right?Name:  shutterstock-Love-Hate.jpg
Views: 697
Size:  196.4 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    The_PHA-thep.h.a. guy is a toilet cleaning faggot that won't get into it with you right now but deffo makes more than 200k a year. Even though he doesn't care what you faggots think about his salary he absolutely has to make sure that you know what it is.

Massive hate, for being a faggot.....no not gay, a faggot. Huge difference.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    moar

Name:  
Views: 
Size:  Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Solid thread PHA, if you come out to Vegas during WSOP dinner on me anywhere, same goes for Boston

Load Metric

10) Jewdonk would like to do a fear and loathing type trip with
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    #1? Jesus, you're so fucking obsessed with me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Do you think that Cleatus would shank the ball now that he has the toe cut off?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

do you guy's use those textured rubber balls that travel a mile when you kick them?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Obv a ruse to get a meal out if China but why so little hate?

Have you not heard of the stumbling stuttering buffoon that is OSA or the clinically documented ignorance of handicappedme?

Your # 1 has been a chart topper for years however, no end in sight unfortunately.

Banned
    Load Metric
    1) Todd Daniel Drake Druff Witteles: Strong hate. Harasses people on the telephone and has no respect for Subway employees.

2) Crowe Diddly: Mild hate. Winning the best poster contest has gone to his head and his blinking avatar creeps me out.

3) Bottomset: Strong like. He makes over $200k/year and is very modest about it. Also makes chart topping threads.

4) Brandon Drexel Gerson: Strong hate. Objectifies women and frames rival site owners for Facebook stalking.

5) Anal_Hershiser: Mild like. Always offers a fresh perspective with creative insults and rational arguments.

Load Metric
    Dan Druff = would be able to haggle for anything and everything - KEEP

Fluffer = would make a good wingman at a club - Keep

Drexel = has the hookup on primo blow - Keep

LLL = Would need him at the club with Fluffer to help identify Adam's apples - Keep

OSA = would get our asses beat at the club for yelling n-word too often - Lose

Tony Bags - would be preaching about Seattle the entire trip to Vegas. However, has connections in Humbolt County - Keep

Limitles - would use him as a barometer for how much we should be drinking - keep until drunk, then ditch

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    LLL = Would need him at the club with Fluffer to help identify Adam's apples - Keep

Load Metric
    yebsite

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

do you guy's use those textured rubber balls that travel a mile when you kick them?
    We used World Adult Kickball Association approved equipment.

I played kickball literally 5 times almost 4 years ago. If Bottomset had anything resembling a life, he would have forgotten about it a long time ago.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Let me try, lets make a list.

Dan Druff - Ok guy, drives a nice car. Awesome indoor pool. Have a good shot around him though, hes actually less cool than me but I can act like a baller. B+

DirtyB - Straight wigger. I can't stand wiggers. Smart wigger, but still.. a wigger. C

The_PHA - Unfortunately I'd like him. Guy is a huge douchebag online, but there is a method to the madness. The guy tries his best to be unliked and does it well. More like an old school cmoney. B

Cmoney - speaking of the devil. Obviously would like to meet up with him and see him in epic drunk mode. Troy, we will never forget. A

Septic tank - I'd need one of those greasy wallet + chain combos. No thanks. D-

Chinamaniac. I'd rock out with my cock out. Gotta love the maniac. Is that gay ? A+

OSA - Hate fags. C

SeriouslySerious - Unknown. I can't stand geeks and nerds. Being from Texas is pretty horrible too. I don't think I would feel threatened though, so that cancels out the rest. B-

I can't really be inspired to give opinions on anyone else....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Let me try, lets make a list.

Dan Druff - Ok guy, drives a nice car. Awesome indoor pool. Have a good shot around him though, hes actually less cool than me but I can act like a baller. B+

DirtyB - Straight wigger. I can't stand wiggers. Smart wigger, but still.. a wigger. C

The_PHA - Unfortunately I'd like him. Guy is a huge douchebag online, but there is a method to the madness. The guy tries his best to be unliked and does it well. More like an old school cmoney. B

Cmoney - speaking of the devil. Obviously would like to meet up with him and see him in epic drunk mode. Troy, we will never forget. A

Septic tank - I'd need one of those greasy wallet + chain combos. No thanks. D-

Chinamaniac. I'd rock out with my cock out. Gotta love the maniac. Is that gay ? A+

OSA - Hate fags. C

SeriouslySerious - Unknown. I can't stand geeks and nerds. Being from Texas is pretty horrible too. I don't think I would feel threatened though, so that cancels out the rest. B-
    No indoor pool.

That was a lie told by a certain very bitter individual that was later propagated on IST.

You have to be careful about what you read on the internet.

I guess I could do worse than a B+, though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

You have to be careful about what you read on the internet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    I believe that is the first time in my entire life that anyone has called me a wigger.

Thread Information