Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinas attempt to cut 50 lbs by WSOP and 100 lbs by 2014

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=408Mike;129176]
    Quote Originally Posted by 408mike View Post

Mark, I taught you how to do windsprints on equipment other than running due to your body weight as I am cognizant of the strain running puts on your body. Have you forgotten already? I gave you weapons, what are you doing with them?
    ya I have been mixing it up a bit on other pieces of equiptment as well. Once in a while I will sprint on the treadmill though

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ok so I weighed in @ 368 last I checked mid week and I have been on and off with the gym but I have been pretty steady with the diet but never quite locked it down to where it needs to be but not a huge deal. The main thing for me is I am not just sitting around every day and I am trying to get back into a groove.

On another note I am trying something new.

Juice Diet for 10 days

I went out and bought a juicer @ Kohls Friday . This thing was originally 199 then was marked down to 149 then I got like 30 bucks off for opening a Kohls credit acc which brings it down to 119 and then they gave me $20 kohls cash and 15 % off my next purchase so I think I made out with overall value.

Anyhow a buddy of mine has recently shed like 75 pounds and he sparked it off with juicing. He told me to watch this Documentary and I did. I actually bought the juicer Friday and watched the documentary tonight and when I finished I went and bought my first round of vegetables tonight and made my first juice drink.

It consisted of Kale, celery, cucumber, ginger, Apple, pear , lemon and I added some fresh strawberries. It tasted pretty good as well.

My juices will consist of 80 % greens and 20 % fruit and I will drink a few of these per day or whatever fills me up. I will also be drinking a lot of spring water with lemon

I will do nothing but juice and drink water for 10 days and hopefully when it is over I shed 20 lbs. When this is over I will evaluate where I am going next but I may start going hard core juicing/vegetarian or something like that but not sure.

For now it will be strictly juicing/walking/water. I have heard the first 2 or 3 days suck but after that it gets better

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    ok so I weighed in @ 368 last I checked mid week and I have been on and off with the gym but I have been pretty steady with the diet but never quite locked it down to where it needs to be but not a huge deal. The main thing for me is I am not just sitting around every day and I am trying to get back into a groove.

Juice Diet for 10 days

I went out and bought a juicer @ Kohls Friday . This thing was originally 199 then was marked down to 149 then I got like 30 bucks off for opening a Kohls credit acc which brings it down to 119 and then they gave me $20 kohls cash and 15 % off my next purchase so I think I made out with overall value.

Anyhow a buddy of mine has recently shed like 75 pounds and he sparked it off with juicing. He told me to watch this Documentary and I did. I actually bought the juicer Friday and watched the documentary tonight and when I finished I went and bought my first round of vegetables tonight and made my first juice drink.

It consisted of Kale, celery, cucumber, ginger, Apple, pear , lemon and I added some fresh strawberries. It tasted pretty good as well.

My juices will consist of 80 % greens and 20 % fruit and I will drink a few of these per day or whatever fills me up. I will also be drinking a lot of spring water with lemon

I will do nothing but juice and drink water for 10 days and hopefully when it is over I shed 20 lbs. When this is over I will evaluate where I am going next but I may start going hard core juicing/vegetarian or something like that but not sure.

For now it will be strictly juicing/walking/water. I have heard the first 2 or 3 days suck but after that it gets better
    Prepare to not be able to leave the house during those 10 days because you are uncontrollably pissing out of yer asshole. I got a juicer too, they are pretty cool, but the all juice diet sounds very harsh if your body isn't prepared for it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

Juice Diet for 10 days

Prepare to not be able to leave the house during those 10 days because you are uncontrollably pissing out of yer asshole. I got a juicer too, they are pretty cool, but the all juice diet sounds very harsh if your body isn't prepared for it.
    im about 15 hours in right now, I had one juice drink last night and I have drank about 60 oz of water with lemon since then.

I just made about 32 oz worth of juice with the exact recipe as last night accept there is no pears or strawberrys today in the mix. I have yet to shit but I am looking forward to it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    For the love of God get rid of the fucking fad diets.

You are just temporarily tricking your body into an unsustainable state, and torturing yourself in the process.

Tons of cardio, good diet. That is what works, it aint complicated. At your height/weight the lb's should be flying off if you ate right and mixed in cardio.....consistently. But whatever floats your boat.

And I am sitting on a bike as I type, doing my 60 min of cardio for the day sweating like a pig.

Load Metric
    Dude, be careful with your juice only diet....make sure you get enough protein to maintain you organs

when the body doesn't get enough protein to maintain organs, it strips your muscles of protein in order to keep the organs going as they are vital for life....and losing muscle is bad, because muscle mass burn calories--less mass, fewer calories burned per hour--and you need to burn calories to lose fat

with your juice have some non fat cottage cheese, skim milk, or something both high in protein and low in carbs&fat ..and keep up with the excercize...the weight will go but it takes time to get rid of it the right way

afterall, you weight didn't get ther overnight, so be patient--

Mark, it took dedication to you make yourself into a great poker player, so you can (and will) have success

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    By juicing I am doing my body a favor

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    By juicing I am doing my body a favor
    its similar to a soup diet as its a good way to kick start your weight loss

then again, so is a

cardboard diet

Load Metric

Juice Diet for 10 days

you will lose weight, but the wrong kind imo...you want to lose fat and retain muscle and bone...but with 10 days of juicing you are not providing nutrients to replace the lean tissues/cell that expire each day...thus have about 40 grams of complete proteins each day to retain your muscle mass...the more muscle mass you have, the faster you burn fat---by striping your body of muscle you downgrade your fat burning metabolism from a blast furnace to a kitchen hot plate. It will take you longer to reach your goal.

if you want to get fancy and foolish with your money, take something like Met-Rx Original Meal Replacement---it is high in protein, low in transfat and is gluten free...bodybuilders use it to cut up before a contest, that way they retain muscle with losing mostly fat...but i think you can get most of the benefit from something like that by selecting foods that fit the pattern of of hgh in protein & low in fat and gluten
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 02-18-2013 at 08:52 PM.

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

Juice Diet for 10 days

you will lose weight, but the wrong kind imo...you want to lose fat and retain muscle and bone...but with 10 days of juicing you are not providing nutrients to replace the lean tissues/cell that expire each day...thus have about 40 grams of complete proteins each day to retain your muscle mass...the more muscle mass you have, the faster you burn fat---by striping your body of muscle you downgrade your fat burning metabolism from a blast furnace to a kitchen hot plate. It will take you longer to reach your goal.

if you want to get fancy and foolish with your money, take something like Met-Rx Original Meal Replacement---it is high in protein, low in transfat and is gluten free...bodybuilders use it to cut up before a contest, that way they retain muscle with losing mostly fat...but i think you can get most of the benefit from something like that by selecting foods that fit the pattern of of hgh in protein & low in fat and gluten
    first of all, there is no harm being on a juice diet for 10 days, at least he is getting all the nutrients and fibre. Its not like he has only 10 lbs to lose

second of all, all bodybuilders, even the ones who have endorsements never use mrp when cutting up, not to mention met-rx, they always stick to whole foods

thirdly,

you sir are a complete fuckwit, ok

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    scale went down 2 more lbs today

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    These drinks taste like grass and they taste ok to me. If I add extra fruit they dont taste as good.

5 PM I will be 20 % of the way through.

I will be done next Wednesday @ 5 PM and will reevaluate my plan when I finish

Load Metric
    http://jsearles22.wordpress.com/

Inspirational anecdotes from our fallen sweet prince

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Another day of juicing. Another 3 lbs lighter on the scale. Druff mentioned last night on radio that he has lost 10 lbs and he has lost a belt buckle size and I feel the same. My shorts and t-shirts are much looser already.

Last night I felt really good and was thinking and feeling very good and it was a clean feeling. Anytime I get hungry I just go to the juicer and smash a bunch of vegetables and fruit. I will be staying away from strawberrys as the drinks taste like shit. Apples and pears ftw.

3 more hrs and I am 30 % of the way

Load Metric
    Another day of juicing. Another 3 lbs lighter on the scale. Druff mentioned last night on radio that he has lost 10 lbs and he has lost a belt buckle size and I feel the same. My shorts and t-shirts are much looser already.

Last night I felt really good and was thinking and feeling very good and it was a clean feeling. Anytime I get hungry I just go to the juicer and smash a bunch of vegetables and fruit. I will be staying away from strawberrys as the drinks taste like shit. Apples and pears ftw.

I watched that last night on netflix.
    I can not believe the 2nd guy.
    The star, you could see it happening from the start, the 2nd I thought had no chance.
    Real inspiring.

So 30 %, you are on the 3rd day? Sounds like if you can get past that, I don't want to say it is all downhill, but seems like the 3rd day is the make or break day.

Good luck and post any fruit and veg combinations/recipes that you find taste good and work.
    The few drinks I've tried were simply disgusting (wtf is Kale and why is it in every smoothie recipe).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

The star, you could see it happening from the start, the 2nd I thought had no chance.
    Real inspiring.

So 30 %, you are on the 3rd day? Sounds like if you can get past that, I don't want to say it is all downhill, but seems like the 3rd day is the make or break day.

Good luck and post any fruit and veg combinations/recipes that you find taste good and work.
    The few drinks I've tried were simply disgusting (wtf is Kale and why is it in every smoothie recipe).
    I need to put 80 % green veg in. The cale is green http://www.muranakafarm.com/products/kale.php

the stuff I am drinking doesnt taste good but it does not get me stomach sick

Ill post some stuff later

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Real inspiring.

Down another 1.5 lbs today , will be 40 % done in 10 hrs or so. I feel pretty good too. I got some hunger pains the first 2 days but once I drink this shit I feel awesome. No hunger pains yesterday at all. The drinks I had yesterday sucked though. I am staying the fuck away from oranges and strawberrys.

here is the mean green recipe I have been using , I havnt added the spinach yet but will do so later this weekend.

Last edited by chinamaniac; 02-21-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric

Real inspiring.

Down another 1.5 lbs today , will be 40 % done in 10 hrs or so. I feel pretty good too. I got some hunger pains the first 2 days but once I drink this shit I feel awesome. No hunger pains yesterday at all. The drinks I had yesterday sucked though. I am staying the fuck away from oranges and strawberrys.

here is the mean green recipe I have been using , I havnt added the spinach yet but will do so later this weekend.

Good luck on your juicing diet. I would like to offer some advice but even if you do not take it you are still doing your body a favor by doing what you are doing.

I have that exact same juicer as in that video I believe it cost around 500 bucks but now it is sitting in my garage. The reason being I saw this you tube that Joe Rogan did:

So I spent another 600 on a vitamax and couldnt be happier. The vitamax cuts everything so fine and clean that if you do it right it is almost as if you drinking juice but you get the huge added benefit of all the fiber and nutrients within the pulp. I really think that is a big deal.

Here is what my daily shake consists of:

A big thing of spinach, a big thing of kale, one bottle of coconut water and a hand full of frozen blueberries. This produces two pints of green smoothie, one of which I drink in the AM and then the other for dinner. It is an awesome way to eat a salad without have to deal with downing a ton of leafy vegetables. If you have ever tried to eat kale without it being broken down you know what I mean.

At any rate, good luck on the diet but I would give my way a shot, or even better yet, maybe even rotate between juicing one day and a shake the next.

Btw, if you just did my shake above every day with legumes, guacamole, salsa and with chicken or fish and did some basic weight lifting the weight would fly off and you would build muscle at the same time. It is amazing how much weight you can lose if you stop eating bread, sugar and your main source of carbs is from legumes.
    Last edited by Tuna; 02-21-2013 at 06:41 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuna View Post

Good luck on your juicing diet. I would like to offer some advice but even if you do not take it you are still doing your body a favor by doing what you are doing.

I have that exact same juicer as in that video I believe it cost around 500 bucks but now it is sitting in my garage. The reason being I saw this you tube that Joe Rogan did:

So I spent another 600 on a vitamax and couldnt be happier. The vitamax cuts everything so fine and clean that if you do it right it is almost as if you drinking juice but you get the huge added benefit of all the fiber and nutrients within the pulp. I really think that is a big deal.

Here is what my daily shake consists of:

A big thing of spinach, a big thing of kale, one bottle of coconut water and a hand full of frozen blueberries. This produces two pints of green smoothie, one of which I drink in the AM and then the other for dinner. It is an awesome way to eat a salad without have to deal with downing a ton of leafy vegetables. If you have ever tried to eat kale without it being broken down you know what I mean.

At any rate, good luck on the diet but I would give my way a shot, or even better yet, maybe even rotate between juicing one day and a shake the next.

Btw, if you just did my shake above every day with legumes, guacamole, salsa and with chicken or fish and did some basic weight lifting the weight would fly off and you would build muscle at the same time. It is amazing how much weight you can lose if you stop eating bread, sugar and your main source of carbs is from legumes.

Load Metric
    You pissing out yer ass yet china?

Thread Information