I happened to stop by PokerStrategy.com yesterday because I saw that a lot of traffic was coming from there to my YouTube channel. Apparently they've put several of my videos in their "Daily Rewind" columns and they also have a messageboard.

During my visit I noticed a thread titled "Poker Song Thread: Prizes ITT!!".

For the most talented "song" writer we will continue to support their music creativity and give away a pair of one of the most popular headphones in the world, from Dr Dre himself.

He included 2 of my songs as examples in the OP.

I popped in and said hello, mentioned that I've written 17 poker songs, and should I post all of them?

The OP was cordial (apparently we've met before), but my read is that they're not very interested in giving me this prize. Maybe they're looking for the next SrslySirius.

I might go ahead and write a new song to Lose Yourself, about how I can't make it in this rap game without quality headphones and I'm otherwise doomed to live out my days in this 8-mile trailer park grinding $0.02/$0.05. But given the opportunity cost, and possibility of not winning, I feel this is close to a neutral EV proposition. Beats retail for $299 I think.

I'm just a black man trapped in this white man's world.