Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is crazier? Tila Tequila (2012) or 408

Bronze
    Load Metric

Who is crazier? Tila Tequila (2012) or 408

If what Tila Tequila says is true, shit is getting real all over the fucking place.

or she might just be crazier than a truckload of shithouse rats
    Last edited by GAMBLE-BOT; 10-18-2012 at 08:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    My mom has a few special requests actually, Vwls do you do any freelance work? For fun or at least pretty cheap? Mostly cutesy stuff with her horses and baby foal who is still a baby but a freaking huge one let me tell you.

Load Metric
    408mike and its not close.

Load Metric
    "god is protecting me"

todd is this true?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    408mike and its not close.

yeah you obv didn't watch. It would be close all right. Yes sir.
    My mom has a few special requests actually, Vwls do you do any freelance work? For fun or at least pretty cheap? Mostly cutesy stuff with her horses and baby foal who is still a baby but a freaking huge one let me tell you.

Load Metric
    michael you need to post a video blog response to this vid with your opinions on tila tequila.

edit: oh yeah and she's defo a candidate for a special guest on pfa radio in the future given what she's saying

ps. lol at "galactic cards" and "evil queen elizabeth"
    Last edited by rickastley; 10-18-2012 at 07:06 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
    michael you need to post a video blog response to this vid with your opinions on tila tequila.

edit: oh yeah and she's defo a candidate for a special guest on pfa radio in the future given what she's saying

ps. lol at "galactic cards" and "evil queen elizabeth"
    Name:  E958i.gif
Views: 870
Size:  996.3 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    No clue who she is or why I should care, provide more evidence in support of this perceived caring I need to do. If I can answer now and save the trouble of hearing her talk more, her tits instantly digusted me to the point she might have the cure for cancer in that troubled mind and I wouldn't give any more of a fuck upon realizing she cured fucking cancer than I do now.

Honestly, have you seen her tits? And I am compared to the owner of such atrocities, this just boggles my mind.

Fwiw, unkown gamble-bot account user, her craziness is the product of being surrounded by people too impotent to ever tell her the truth and keep her grounded, thus her fame and her apathetic "friends" work simultaneously to keep her detached from reality, and then being a woman in the first place dormant psychotic behavior musters strength and insanity is literally a foregone conclusion. Now who do we all know who might be in need of stronger friends to keep said person grounded in reality? Hmm, have to think about that one, if only there were obvious signs to follow, behavior bizarre enough to lead no where else.

Anyway it's unfair sonatine can make a statement which has no set rules. Without first defining insane behavior vs logical./sane I don't see how this is possible to determine. Since my logical point there elucidates sonatine and his emotional outburst "408 mike is insane" etc I move that he then is technically much more insane than I am, he literally becomes not unlike a screaming woman child, and to be frank, it's time to start banning people IMO, beginning with her.

Load Metric
    4PoeSteaks getting his colon destroyed again.
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    I am a light worker and have been helping Tila.

Load Metric
    Fuck ok, I concede sonatine being right, she's not insane, she is too fucking stupid to be anything but a moron with a sandy vagina and some luck in creating publicity for herself.

I mean, 30 seconds was a long, hard journey into the deepest reaches of my self control to stick it out more than 24 seconds and get a more accurate read. The extra 8 seconds of torture paid off with brutal insight- that bitch is too fucking stupid to live, it's very existence is mind boggling.

I mean, no offense anyone, but yeah, that's how I see things tbh.

A more interesting comparison in terms of sanity might be me vs jewdonk, that's a tough one IMO. He might be a more vulgar guy and good at slinging mud and such, but is he crazy? Am I crazier? hmm

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    why you always gotta hit below the belt like that kid? I HATE YOU! I wish mom never opened her legs for you! I can't even call you dad, and it just kills me because doing exactly that is all I ever think about. FUCK I LOVE YOU POPS, I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND IN TOOTH YOU'RE ALL I GOT, OH GOD I AM CRYING LIKE A BABY HOLD ME POPS, HOLD ME CUZ IM YOUR BABY BOY AND ALL I WANT IN THIS WORLD IS TO HEAR YOU MUMBLE HOW PROUD I MAKE YOU AND HOW SMART I AM WHILE YOU RUN YOUR FINGERS THROUGH MY HAIR

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I am a light worker and have been helping Tila.
    Name:  confirmed.gif
Views: 1028
Size:  84.0 KB

Load Metric
    No clue who she is or why I should care, provide more evidence in support of this perceived caring I need to do. If I can answer now and save the trouble of hearing her talk more, her tits instantly digusted me to the point she might have the cure for cancer in that troubled mind and I wouldn't give any more of a fuck upon realizing she cured fucking cancer than I do now.

Honestly, have you seen her tits? And I am compared to the owner of such atrocities, this just boggles my mind.

Fwiw, unkown gamble-bot account user, her craziness is the product of being surrounded by people too impotent to ever tell her the truth and keep her grounded, thus her fame and her apathetic "friends" work simultaneously to keep her detached from reality, and then being a woman in the first place dormant psychotic behavior musters strength and insanity is literally a foregone conclusion. Now who do we all know who might be in need of stronger friends to keep said person grounded in reality? Hmm, have to think about that one, if only there were obvious signs to follow, behavior bizarre enough to lead no where else.

Anyway it's unfair sonatine can make a statement which has no set rules. Without first defining insane behavior vs logical./sane I don't see how this is possible to determine. Since my logical point there elucidates sonatine and his emotional outburst "408 mike is insane" etc I move that he then is technically much more insane than I am, he literally becomes not unlike a screaming woman child, and to be frank, it's time to start banning people IMO, beginning with her.
    YOU ARE NOT FUCKING SCOOTER SO QUIT TRYING TO SOUND LIKE HIM

jesus man, be yourself

Load Metric
    why you always gotta hit below the belt like that kid? I HATE YOU! I wish mom never opened her legs for you! I can't even call you dad, and it just kills me because doing exactly that is all I ever think about. FUCK I LOVE YOU POPS, I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND IN TOOTH YOU'RE ALL I GOT, OH GOD I AM CRYING LIKE A BABY HOLD ME POPS, HOLD ME CUZ IM YOUR BABY BOY AND ALL I WANT IN THIS WORLD IS TO HEAR YOU MUMBLE HOW PROUD I MAKE YOU AND HOW SMART I AM WHILE YOU RUN YOUR FINGERS THROUGH MY HAIR

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  gFVnm.gif
Views: 2835
Size:  481.5 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  557a5caa313d39f838be7981a662d9bd.jpg
Views: 953
Size:  21.5 KB
    Vegas is there any chance I can buy you some steaks and mail them to you or something?
    I do believe Iraq was a huge mistake
    Why the fuck is the world (cough US) allowing these backward fuckers have nukes.

Load Metric
    Mike, for one post I'm going to pretend that there is a human being behind your screen name that might understand these words. Normal people do not understand tweakers. You sound like a lunatic. No one else types the lunacy that you do. You know why? Meth. Stop. I know that you feel awesome on it. I know you feel like you could take part your neighbor's computer, root out a virus living in the bios and then put it back together, but you can't. You're a tweaker. You need to stop tweaking.

Load Metric
    Gamble text me your new number.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Mike, for one post I'm going to pretend that there is a human being behind your screen name that might understand these words. Normal people do not understand tweakers. You sound like a lunatic. No one else types the lunacy that you do. You know why? Meth. Stop. I know that you feel awesome on it. I know you feel like you could take part your neighbor's computer, root out a virus living in the bios and then put it back together, but you can't. You're a tweaker. You need to stop tweaking.

real talk

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Gamble text me your new number.
    Word...Makes me wonder who I've been sending all my cock pics to. Hook me up brah

Thread Information