Thread: Game Change on HBO

Bronze
    Load Metric

Game Change on HBO

Great movie. I would fuck Julianne Moore every day and twice every day.

Sarah Palin is certifiable, and that make the 30+% of american citizens who love her certifiable too.

Why do some people really love her as a politician, not in a MILF way?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I think it's very likely 100% of her male supporters ARE into the MILF angle, and her female supporters are exclusively made up of soccer moms who wish they had the opportunity to be in her position of power...if they didn't have to take the roast out of the oven at 5:00

Banned
    Load Metric
    I watched it, but it didn't certainly didn't live up to all the hype it had on the internet prior to airing

Woody Harrelson's performance was average.

Ed Harris was terrible.

Julianne Moore was solid though

They did send a pretty strong message with the script that John McCain swears and drops F-bombs like a motherfucker which I liked

the story is probably accurate for the most part. I have no problem believing that Sarah had frequent meltdowns and was ill-equipped to handle the pressure

nevertheless, worth watching and a story that needed to be told.

cliffs: Sarah Palin was a fucking headcase

Bronze
    Load Metric
    hey, analogy time, its like poker when you're on tilt, you make bad decisions.
    Schmidy et al thought they were going to lose and made an all in decision to shove with 67ss, or maybe 7jo.

Load Metric
    I thought it was a pretty good movie. One thing it made me realize is that a woman should never be president or even vice president. They are all crazy, and emotionally unstable. Some more than others of course.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not a fan of Sarah Palin or the Tea Party.

John McCain was desperate in 2008, and he went with the only strategy that had any chance of working. If he picked a more conventional candidate, it would have been GAME OVER from the start. But it's not surprising at all that Palin was a pain in the ass, and embarrassed him in some cases.

Personally I wish Palin and some of the crazier Tea Party people would just go away, and let the sane Republicans do their jobs. Thanks to Palin and Tea Party fanatics, Republicans threw away two Senate seats in 2010 -- including the one belonging to Harry Reid. The Reid one really pissed me off because of my Nevada connection. I voted for Danny Tarkanian -- a boring candidate, but one who would have been drama-free and easily beaten Reid, who was hated throughout the state. Instead, crazy Sharon Angle won the primary, and Reid was able to get re-elected thanks to people being scared of electing a nutcase like Angle. Awful.

Hopefully this Tea Party stuff dies out over the next decade, and the Republican Party can become more united and more appealing to the average Joe.

Overall I really enjoyed the movie. I find Julianne Moore very sexy and love Woody Harrelson in almost everything he does. Just never realized how bat shit crazy she is.

Julianne Moore is one of the sexiest women in the Hollywood. A good percentage of her appeal comes from her intelligence, which she was a talented enough actress to conceal and diffuse in order to portray Ms. Palin as well as she did.

How's that Palin endorsement working out for Newt Gingrich?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

John McCain was desperate in 2008, and he went with the only strategy that had any chance of working. If he picked a more conventional candidate, it would have been GAME OVER from the start. But it's not surprising at all that Palin was a pain in the ass, and embarrassed him in some cases.

Personally I wish Palin and some of the crazier Tea Party people would just go away, and let the sane Republicans do their jobs. Thanks to Palin and Tea Party fanatics, Republicans threw away two Senate seats in 2010 -- including the one belonging to Harry Reid. The Reid one really pissed me off because of my Nevada connection. I voted for Danny Tarkanian -- a boring candidate, but one who would have been drama-free and easily beaten Reid, who was hated throughout the state. Instead, crazy Sharon Angle won the primary, and Reid was able to get re-elected thanks to people being scared of electing a nutcase like Angle. Awful.

Hopefully this Tea Party stuff dies out over the next decade, and the Republican Party can become more united and more appealing to the average Joe.
    The 'Game Change' movie was spawned long ago by an Obama water carrier who was betting Sarah Palin would be a GOP candidate in 2012. He was wrong but we're still left with a biased, unsourced flick that trashed the GOP. The movie is complete rubbish.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywo...2010%20HBO%201

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/05/mc...ampaign-audio/

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/readersrespond/bs-ed-sarah-palin-letter-20120316,0,98869.story

Todd tries to have it both ways with his analysis. He admits that if McCain had been 'more conventional' in picking a VP candidate he would have had no chance to win. Then he criticizes the same segment of the GOP that he earlier said gave them a fighting chance. Druff, that dog won't hunt.

It's true Tea Party NV Senate candidate Angle's missteps cost her the election against the incompetent Reid. However, Angle (who led in the polls) would not have had a chance without Tea Party support.

Druff's pick, Danny Tarkanian? He garnered just over 20% of the vote in the GOP primary. he came in third (Druff conveniently failed to mention Sue Lowden) and was never even a contender.

Druff's RINO-like criticism of the Tea Party Movement is typical of all RINOs. They refuse to recognize that a nascent political movement accomplished so much.

Sure, we would have loved to have taken CO, MD and NV for the Senate but this young movement did take the House Of Representatives and exerted pressure to lower spending and taxes.

It will be a long battle. Defeating President Obama is the next goal.

Hey Todd, wake up, the Tea Party IS made up of 'average joe(s)'
    Last edited by SixToedPete; 03-17-2012 at 01:54 AM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Here's more about the pathetic hypocrisy of HBO's latest fail (no, not the Dustin Hoffman snoozefest, 'Luck', that killed three horses), 'Game Change'.

Game Change Fail.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post

The 'Game Change' movie was spawned long ago by an Obama water carrier who was betting Sarah Palin would be a GOP candidate in 2012. He was wrong but we're still left with a biased, unsourced flick that trashed the GOP. The movie is complete rubbish.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/readersrespond/bs-ed-sarah-palin-letter-20120316,0,98869.story

Todd tries to have it both ways with his analysis. He admits that if McCain had been 'more conventional' in picking a VP candidate he would have had no chance to win. Then he criticizes the same segment of the GOP that he earlier said gave them a fighting chance. Druff, that dog won't hunt.

It's true Tea Party NV Senate candidate Angle's missteps cost her the election against the incompetent Reid. However, Angle (who led in the polls) would not have had a chance without Tea Party support.

Druff's pick, Danny Tarkanian? He garnered just over 20% of the vote in the GOP primary. he came in third (Druff conveniently failed to mention Sue Lowden) and was never even a contender.

Druff's RINO-like criticism of the Tea Party Movement is typical of all RINOs. They refuse to recognize that a nascent political movement accomplished so much.

Sure, we would have loved to have taken CO, MD and NV for the Senate but this young movement did take the House Of Representatives and exerted pressure to lower spending and taxes.

Hi Sarah

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    I thought it was a pretty good movie. One thing it made me realize is that a woman should never be president or even vice president. They are all crazy, and emotionally unstable. Some more than others of course.
    Oh btw, I don't think the movie was a fact based account of what actually happened. It is biased and may not be very accurate. Just saying all it did for me besides entertainment is make me realize that a female should never be president.

Load Metric
    I love how every republican fuck up is spun into "a vast media conspiracy" against the party. Palin was not properly vetted and is an intellectual lightweight, and there's nothing made up about that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil View Post
    I love how every republican fuck up is spun into "a vast media conspiracy" against the party. Palin was not properly vetted and is an intellectual lightweight, and there's nothing made up about that.
    ^this sums it up perfectly
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Here's more about the pathetic hypocrisy of HBO's latest fail (no, not the Dustin Hoffman snoozefest, 'Luck', that killed three horses), 'Game Change'.

Game Change Fail.
    Pete, the rest of this is just noise. If you can't see that Sarah Palin has no business anywhere near the White House......then I really don't know what else to say.

and HBO owns obv.

A candidate's "team" should be a microcosm of that candidate's administration, not a bunch of theatrical producers casting an entertainment.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheProlapse View Post

Hi Sarah
    lol

Banned
    Load Metric
    Oh btw, I don't think the movie was a fact based account of what actually happened. It is biased and may not be very accurate. Just saying all it did for me besides entertainment is make me realize that a female should never be president.
    Women are just as capable as men in the leadership department.

Margaret Thatcher.

Golda Meir.

Indira Gandhi.

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil View Post
    LOL. Hordes of liberal reporters (and hired PI s) descended on Alaska to vet Sarah Palin. These same hypocrites refused to vet Barack Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Game Change Fail.
    Pete, the rest of this is just noise. If you can't see that Sarah Palin has no business anywhere near the White House......then I really don't know what else to say.

and HBO owns obv.
    If only you had written, "If you can't see that Barack Obama has no business anywhere near the White House......then I really don't know what else to say", you would have made a good point.

Load Metric

all you Obama nut-huggers enjoy $10 gas like Europe, you are half way there
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    DEMOCRAT SENATOR MARY LANDRIEU VOTED FOR OBAMA CARE

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Thread Information