Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A dead dog just prevetned Kristi Noem from being Trump's VP

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Lol that you think Trump will voluntarily surrender power if he’s re-elected.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The narrative that Trump will refuse to give up power at the end of his term is ridiculous.

He objected to the 2020 election because he convinced himself he was cheated. He wasn't, but that was the reason he did it. And he didn't refuse to leave. He was just hoping others like Pence would delay certifications from happening, or that electors would defy the results.

If Trump wins in 2024 and serves out his term, he will leave satisfied and vindicated. He will have served the maximum two terms, and he will have come back from the 2020 defeat, "proving" to everyone that he should have won reelection in the first place.

In 2027, he will name a MAGA successor who kissed his ass sufficiently (maybe whomever is VP), and campaign for them. Whatever happens, he will stroll out of the White House in January 2029 calling his two Presidencies a wild success.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The narrative that Trump will refuse to give up power at the end of his term is ridiculous.

He objected to the 2020 election because he convinced himself he was cheated. He wasn't, but that was the reason he did it. And he didn't refuse to leave. He was just hoping others like Pence would delay certifications from happening, or that electors would defy the results.

If Trump wins in 2024 and serves out his term, he will leave satisfied and vindicated. He will have served the maximum two terms, and he will have come back from the 2020 defeat, "proving" to everyone that he should have won reelection in the first place.

In 2027, he will name a MAGA successor who kissed his ass sufficiently (maybe whomever is VP), and campaign for them. Whatever happens, he will stroll out of the White House in January 2029 calling his two Presidencies a wild success.
    You're right, he's proven to be both law abiding and respectful of the office in the past.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Trump has his issues, but he's woefully underrated for two major positives -- his foreign policy work, and his fixing of the GOP demographics problem..
    I would have agreed with you 2 months ago on foreign policy. It was a huge differentiator. Yuge

Trump was willing to forego immigration if it was married to the foreign aid package. He directed his minions to vote the proposal down. I could not believe the commitment. We are stomping our feet in the bleachers. Hurray.

Then he completely folded and threw in with Speaker Johnson and Biden. FISA and other sellout. He lost immigration to boot. Why? A hearty, “fuck you, sir”.

Biden spent billions in an effort to win the hearts of the 18-29 with the school loan jubilee.. Ironically, this is the very demographic most likely not to vote for him because of the Israeli war. It’s gone beyond idealism and become youth fashion to reject the Biden foreign policy. 18-29 don’t turn out to vote traditionally but Trump has done nothing to court them.

Boomers are 70% to voter turn out and are more satisfied with Biden’s idiotic foreign policy.

Trump is hardly showing leadership or a different message. It used to be his calling card.

He lit himself on fire.

Quick aside about abortion and surveillance. Trump was just asked whether pregnancies should be tracked with regard to abortion and going full term. Trump rather agreed. Fuck that Orwellian shit.

Your confidence in the outcome is hope talking.

Load Metric
    Trump is prolly exhausted, distracted and losing his marbles a wee bit.

In fairness to his abortion response he did clearly say it was an issue for each state and this is the correct answer. Nevertheless, advocating the surveillance of pregnancies is not gonna win any libertarian votes.

Trump is in the midst of a rough spell. He might be losing it - just a little

Load Metric
    While she may have fucked up her chance as Trump’s VP, she’d make a hell of an ATF agent.

Name:  IMG_5602.gif
Views: 219
Size:  115.4 KB
    Hi Lew!!!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Should have sent that dog for training with Josephine Ragland.

Comments

tigerpiper: Excellent reference

Dan Druff: LOL!!

Load Metric
    After killing the dog she should have cooked and served it at a banquet for visiting Chi-Comm's looking to buy up farmland and businesses. Would have been completely politically correct. There wouldn't have been a peep from the far left about it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Trump has his issues, but he's woefully underrated for two major positives -- his foreign policy work, and his fixing of the GOP demographics problem..
    I would have agreed with you 2 months ago on foreign policy. It was a huge differentiator. Yuge

Trump was willing to forego immigration if it was married to the foreign aid package. He directed his minions to vote the proposal down. I could not believe the commitment. We are stomping our feet in the bleachers. Hurray.

Then he completely folded and threw in with Speaker Johnson and Biden. FISA and other sellout. He lost immigration to boot. Why? A hearty, “fuck you, sir”.

Biden spent billions in an effort to win the hearts of the 18-29 with the school loan jubilee.. Ironically, this is the very demographic most likely not to vote for him because of the Israeli war. It’s gone beyond idealism and become youth fashion to reject the Biden foreign policy. 18-29 don’t turn out to vote traditionally but Trump has done nothing to court them.

Boomers are 70% to voter turn out and are more satisfied with Biden’s idiotic foreign policy.

Trump is hardly showing leadership or a different message. It used to be his calling card.

He lit himself on fire.

Quick aside about abortion and surveillance. Trump was just asked whether pregnancies should be tracked with regard to abortion and going full term. Trump rather agreed. Fuck that Orwellian shit.

Your confidence in the outcome is hope talking.
    The democrats are going to save Michael Johnson from recall by MTG. He's effectively a democrat now. Matt Gaetz should kill himself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The democrats are going to save Michael Johnson from recall by MTG. He's effectively a democrat now. Matt Gaetz should kill himself.
    Conservatives are turning on the Republican Party.

Load Metric
    this was a grown dog and not a puppy that came from an animal shelter to be given a 2nd chance, but the dog was just to dangerous putting my kids, the other animals and myself at risk, and the dog had to be put down, let's not forget the german shepherd at the White House has bitten 24 secret service members....

https://twitter.com/kristinoem/status/1786018855476777270

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    this was a grown dog and not a puppy that came from an animal shelter to be given a 2nd chance, but the dog was just to dangerous putting my kids, the other animals and myself at risk, and the dog had to be put down, let's not forget the german shepherd at the White House has bitten 24 secret service members....

https://twitter.com/kristinoem/status/1786018855476777270

This dumbass changes her story every day. She wrote she hated the dog and came off unhinged and bragging about it. There were 10 better options. She’s just another dumb whore who is absolutely finished.

I heard Bannon and Trump Jr. basically laughing at what an idiot she was yesterday. She’s toast. I think she was going to likely be the pick. Scott is too polarizing and they wanted a woman. She threw her career away trying to appeal to her cult of losers and went too far for even them.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: she said buy the book, and you can see how it was clearly stated and how the left put a spin on it.....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Her advisers should tell her never to say "buy my book" or "buy the book" ever again. Unless she really has conceded her political future is fucked, and now just wants to make some extra $$ on book sales.

I agree with BCR here that her story is all over the place. I do think she's telling the truth about one thing in the above interview. She really did include that in the book as an example of being a tough woman who makes tough decisions. It was just implemented very poorly. The funny thing is if she really wanted to write about shooting a dog, she could have embellished the story about it attacking her kids, and then included a passage about how it was still very tough to pull that trigger and it hurt her heart, but she had to do the right thing. That would have gone over fine. Instead we got a story of shooting a dog because it chased chickens and was shitty as a hunting companion.

She should probably just ride out her term as governor, and then become a Fox News contributor or something. I just don't see her coming back from this.

Load Metric
    Her advisers should tell her never to say "buy my book" or "buy the book" ever again. Unless she really has conceded her political future is fucked, and now just wants to make some extra $$ on book sales.

I agree with BCR here that her story is all over the place. I do think she's telling the truth about one thing in the above interview. She really did include that in the book as an example of being a tough woman who makes tough decisions. It was just implemented very poorly. The funny thing is if she really wanted to write about shooting a dog, she could have embellished the story about it attacking her kids, and then included a passage about how it was still very tough to pull that trigger and it hurt her heart, but she had to do the right thing. That would have gone over fine. Instead we got a story of shooting a dog because it chased chickens and was shitty as a hunting companion.

She should probably just ride out her term as governor, and then become a Fox News contributor or something. I just don't see her coming back from this.
    To be fair, she was on her period at the time.

Load Metric
    The play should have been like this: LOL just put that in to trigger the libs cry more faggots.

Comments

BCR: Better than what she did for sure
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    The play should have been like this: LOL just put that in to trigger the libs cry more faggots.
    I saw Guilfoyle try to float the libtard ghostwriter slipped it into her book theory yesterday.

I laughed hard at that one.

Imagine me writing the sloppy Joe autobiography and I just slip in an anecdote about the time you shot a liquor store clerk and you don’t scream that shit is fake and I didn’t do that, but rather defend it.

I find this whole episode so comical. We have politicians spending billions weekly to kill tens of thousands of human beings and I’d be shocked if there is one elected official who would stop the car if they hit some homeless person after a few drinks, and this chick took herself out over some fucking dog.

Life as a sim becomes closer to chalk every day

Load Metric
    She should probably just ride out her term as governor, and then become a Fox News contributor or something.
    the median age of the CNN, Fox and MSNBC audiences is, respectively, 67, 68 and 71. She has that trashy 2nd wife look they covet.

Fox has same demographic you do.

Load Metric
    In movies people get killed & tortured all the time. But if you want to illicit real emotion from the audience you have the dog killed. If you want to make the bad guy a real sick fuck….dont have him kill 15 people….have him kill the family dog. She’s fucking toast.

She should have wrote about “experimenting” with chicks in College. Would have been a lock for VP.

Comments

Sanlmar: VP thot

Load Metric
    Come on Druff, I love the title of the thread: "a dead dog just prevented Kristi Noem from being Trump's VP"
    The dog did not just die from old age, it was slaughtered. I know you weren't around yet, but LBJ got an incredible amount of heat for just yanking on his dog's floppy ears.
    https://www.history.com/speeches/lyn...ts-dog-by-ears

IMO, how a person treats cats and dogs reveals her character.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    and I’d be shocked if there is one elected official who would stop the car if they hit some homeless person after a few drinks, and this chick took herself out over some fucking dog.
    Maybe you're thinking of this South Dakota AG. https://apnews.com/article/pierre-so...e83e88e4a44722

The last paragraph reads like GTA points chasing.

Name:  pfa sd 1.JPG
Views: 73
Size:  81.6 KB Name:  pfa sd 2.JPG
Size:  75.9 KB

Name:  pfa sd 3.JPG
Size:  76.1 KB
    Barron goes to WI. You talking about “Anchor Baby” and son of "Illegal Immigrant" gold digging whore who got married to rich man for her paperwork Barron Trump?

Thread Information