Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OJ Simpson DD

Bronze
    Load Metric
    That might be the best.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Lol memories of slow police chase and ‘you must acquit the glove doesn’t fit.’

100% responsible for Nicole’s death, hopefully he repented before leaving this earth.

i think he was still looking for the real killer.
    If ya believe the rumors either way he knew who killed Nicole. There were only two possibilities. Either he did it or one his sons did. I don’t think the youngest is possible he would’ve only been 8 at the time. But the other two from his first marriage. That’s a little more possible but nobody ever investigated if maybe the glove would fit one of them. Who knows. OJ knows and always knew. There was a rumor that did state OJ took the charges to protect the real killer knowing he could get off with Cochrane and Co as his defense council. The odds remain he likely did do it but the beyond reasonable doubt does cast a slight shadow.

Load Metric

Comments

country978: dig it

Load Metric
    Glen Rogers “The Cross Country Killer” admitted to the murders of his ex wife and the waiter. But the hatred of a successful black man caused most white Americans to not believe the man.

https://www.grunge.com/1154506/seria...brown-simpson/

Rogers is an interesting character and also killed a woman here in the Tampa area he picked up at the Showtown Bar in Gibsontown. The bar was known for being the place circus freaks hung out in the winter and would do acts for drinks.

Load Metric
    OJ searched every golf course in America looking for the real killer.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Glen Rogers “The Cross Country Killer” admitted to the murders of his ex wife and the waiter. But the hatred of a successful black man caused most white Americans to not believe the man.

https://www.grunge.com/1154506/seria...brown-simpson/

Rogers is an interesting character and also killed a woman here in the Tampa area he picked up at the Showtown Bar in Gibsontown. The bar was known for being the place circus freaks hung out in the winter and would do acts for drinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

If ya believe the rumors either way he knew who killed Nicole. There were only two possibilities. Either he did it or one his sons did. I don’t think the youngest is possible he would’ve only been 8 at the time. But the other two from his first marriage. That’s a little more possible but nobody ever investigated if maybe the glove would fit one of them. Who knows. OJ knows and always knew. There was a rumor that did state OJ took the charges to protect the real killer knowing he could get off with Cochrane and Co as his defense council. The odds remain he likely did do it but the beyond reasonable doubt does cast a slight shadow.

When you see some head scratching case like Casey Anthony and wonder how did this whore get away with killing her kid, remember this is exactly your jury pool. Will literally believe anything.

Can leave your blood all over. Can make up stories for months. They’ll still be “just asking questions.”

Those posts belong in the end of times thread for posterity when people study the fall of the American empire

Load Metric
    https://ww w.sanfranchronicle.com/oj-simpson-confesses-to-family-on-deathbed-gryptk
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Nicole Minet
    @mouvement33
    I've been waiting 29 years to tell this story about OJ and his days at USC. Now that he's dead (may he burn in hell) I have a story that I signed an NDA for that is no longer valid. I was a junior at USC working in Topping Student Center on campus in 1995. I was an administrative assistant to the President of Student Affairs that semester in the work/study program.

In early 1995, Robert Shapiro and Robert Kardashian (USC Alumni) walked up to my desk and said they had an appt with my boss. I was studying to be a criminal defense lawyer with a dual major in PoliSci and International Relations so I knew who they were. The meeting lasted about 30 mins.

After they left I looked at my boss like wtf was that all about!? He walked me outside and we sat by the old sprawling big tree outside Topping and my boss lit a cigarette for the first time in years and told me I had to sign an NDA because I could confirm OJ's lawyers were there for a meeting. Then he told me what the meeting was about.

Before OJ could graduate from USC, the university paid off two families of two blonde girls that he had dated and battered. They had both gone to the LAPD to report it. One claimed he also sexually assaulted her in their relationship. The school had a vested interest in OJ going far in football and protected him at all costs. OJ had been in custody for 6 months and lawyers were in the discovery process for the trial and OJ's friend Robert Kardashian, who knew OJ from also being a student at USC, thought it would be best if those stories never saw the light of day. So a large check was written, given to my boss, and they left. I'll never forget holding that check.

Now, did you hear about this before now? Nope. That's how much power money enables.

After he was acquitted I changed my major to Philosophy/Psychology double major. I understood that I could harm society more than not if I pursued law. This is also why I abhor the Kardashians. They're rich thugs. Nothing more. #OJISDEAD

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    RIP Juice, one of the greatest Buffalo Bills ever along with a Top 3 Running Back.

Also known for being overly punished for an event in Vegas where he tried to get his stolen stuff back. He was then sentenced to a longer punishment than guidelines called for by a judge (Judith Glass) looking to sell herself for a TV show. A black eye for the Clark Co court system that lives on.

https://twitter.com/TheRealOJ32/status/1778430029350707380
    34:30

During a recess Shapiro seen the gloves laying on a table. He decided to try them on. They didn’t fit. He knew OJ’s hand were much bigger than his and demanded the defense let OJ try the gloves on. Stupid prosecution didn’t confirm beforehand that the gloves would fit hands as big as OJ’s hands.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post

34:30

During a recess Shapiro seen the gloves laying on a table. He decided to try them on. They didn’t fit. He knew OJ’s hand were much bigger than his and demanded the defense let OJ try the gloves on. Stupid prosecution didn’t confirm beforehand that the gloves would fit hands as big as OJ’s hands.
    You got a line on where he's going to be buried or interred yet?

Comments

splitthis: Troll and a bad dad

Tellafriend: funny
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information