My take:

It does appear that Hilary (Crowder's ex) is going for the gold, in a campaign assisted by her father, to squeeze extra divorce settlement $$ out of Steven, in exchange for saving his reputation. While I think Crowder was a shitty (and probably insane) husband and was likely the one responsible for ruining the marriage, it does appear that Hilary's parents and friends advised her to get as much as possible on the way out. I do feel that part is shitty, even if it was Crowder's fault that the marriage didn't work.

However, while interesting to see from a gossip standpoint, this doesn't really answer most of Jared's allegations.

Almost the entire 32-minute response focused upon Hilary and the supposed campaign to ruin Steven unless he paid up big in the divorce. Jared is accused of being part of it, but the evidence of that is weak. Yeah, Jared was talking with Hilary, was on her side, and theorized how damaging it could be to Crowder if they "teamed up", but so what? Clearly Jared was not on good terms with Crowder at that point (early 2023), and clearly Jared felt he himself had been mistreated by Crowder. So it doesn't make it conspiratorial that he'd be in contact with Crowder's now-ex, someone whom he previously knew and spent a lot of time with.

You can't litigate who talks to one another. It might suck that an angry ex-employee and your angry ex-wife are now friends, but there's nothing you can do to stop it. It's also doubtful that Jared's NDA covered Crowder's wife, as the separation/divorce did not occur until years later.

What didn't Gerald cover?

He didn't explain why Jared signed an NDA. He didn't explain the timing of the NDA, and why it was asked of him once he was leaving, rather than before or during employment. He didn't explain what Jared got out of signing the NDA. He didn't refute Jared's claims that he was pressured and threatened to sign the NDA. He didn't answer Jared's allegation of being compelled to stay out of media jobs for 2 years, and why Jared signed a document agreeing to this.

The only substantive statement about Jared, aside from the ex-wife conspiracy stuff, was the claim that Jared himself also exposed his penis to Crowder. He told a story about Jared pulling down his pants, only in view of Crowder, while they were at a radio station and Crowder was being interviewed.

Whole thing sounds kinda gay if you ask me. Maybe "Not Gay" Jared was more gay than he's letting on. This 2017 video, a parody of Schoolhouse Rock, features Jared and Steven making out in an elevator, starting at the 3:10 mark: