Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
Country978-

I asked you a simple question and I would like an answer. I have seen you on here multiple times since I asked with no response.

How is trump going to end the war in Ukraine

So I ask again.

How?

I told you a while back that I would always be civil with you because I know you served our country and are an older guy

With that being said that doesnt give you the permission to call me and the 81 million + Americans who voted for Joe Biden the " enemy of the people" . That is beyond offensive and most importantly far from true.

I suggest you turn off fox news and their never ending loop of immigrants who are "invading America" and take a good hard look at what you're supporting.

Do you want to end the constitution sir?
IDK how Trump will end the war but he said he would and I expect he will. He's the only hope for the war with the Russians to end. I didn't say anyone who voted for Biden is an enemy I think I said anyone who wants open borders and continued war is. Ok? I don't consider you an enemy at all.
So we should just believe trump because he said so?

This guy? Why would you or anyone for that matter believe a single word that comes out of his mouth

False or misleading statements by Donald Trump

During and after his term as President of the United States, Donald Trump made tens of thousands of false or misleading claims. The Washington Post's fact-checkers documented 30,573 false or misleading claims during his presidential term, an average of about 21 per day.[1][5][6][7] The Toronto Star tallied 5,276 false claims from January 2017 to June 2019, an average of 6.1 per day.[2] Commentators and fact-checkers have described the scale of Trump's mendacity as "unprecedented" in American politics,[13] and the consistency of falsehoods a distinctive part of his business and political identities.[14] Scholarly analysis of Trump's tweets found "significant evidence" of an intent to deceive.[15]

By June 2019, after initially resisting, many news organizations began to describe some of his falsehoods as "lies".[16] The Washington Post said his frequent repetition of claims he knew to be false amounted to a campaign based on disinformation.[17] Trump campaign CEO and presidency chief strategist Steve Bannon said that the press, rather than Democrats, was Trump's primary adversary and "the way to deal with them is to flood the zone with shit."[18][19]

As part of their attempts to overturn the 2020 U.S. presidential election, Trump and his allies repeatedly falsely claimed there had been massive election fraud and that Trump had won the election.[7] Their effort was characterized by some as an implementation of the big lie propaganda technique.[20]

These are your words

"Joe Biden and his people are intent on causing as much damage to this country as they can. If you vote for Joe Biden you vote for war and open borders. You're the enemy of the country if either of those things are acceptable to you."

what you said is factually inaccurate.

Biden willing to 'compromise' on US border policy as Senate Republicans block Ukraine aid
As Senate Republicans blocked the advance of tens of billions of dollars in military and economic assistance for Ukraine Wednesday, President Joe Biden berated their tactics as “stunning" and dangerous. Yet he also signaled an openness to what GOP lawmakers ultimately want: border policy changes.

Biden at the White House warned of dire consequences for Kyiv – and a “gift” to Russia’s Vladimir Putin – if Congress fails to pass a $110 billion package of wartime funding for Ukraine and Israel as well as other national security priorities. Hours later, Senate Republicans defiantly voted to stop the package from advancing, something that they had threatened to do all week.

“They’re willing to literally kneecap Ukraine on the battlefield and damage our national security in the process,” Biden said.

But even as he lashed Republicans for their stance, Biden stressed that he is willing to “make significant compromises on the border,” .

The GOP led house then ran away for the final 3 weeks of December because they DO NOT WANT TO FIX THE BORDER ISSUE. They know it's their only thing they can run on in 2024 an they do not want to hand Biden a victory

I do appreciate you confirming that I am not an enemy of the country. I do not want war nor do I want open boders and I'd say most middle class democrats feel the same way as I do

With that being said

You simply can't let Putin run wild in Ukraine and eventually all over Europe. He started the war in the first place and he needs to be stopped.

Appeasement does not work when you're dealing with dictators