*** Please no thread crapping here, let this be a legit and beneficial thread to share information.

I am a very small time investor. I use Fidelity for myself and E*Trade for a family member. I am in several mutual funds, several stocks, a Roth IRA and 1 money market fund. I like to share information, opinions and see what others like and are into. In the past, I have received some pretty good investing advice from complete strangers online and its been working well for me ever since.

Can you please share what you like and have vs some of the funds you dont like in posts below?

Side note- I have been trying to get Dan Druff into investing over the last 1-2 years. Why- the guy is a mathematical genius and if he can evaluate, plan and execute on the poker scene, he should be able to use those same skills in the market and have some good recommendations. Come on Druff, if you can talk poker for 5-8 hours straight, you can deep dive into investing and growing your money. When Druff talks, people listen."

Anyways brothers, please post up what you can below and make it educational.

Thanks