Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally some good news regarding flag burning muslims

Bronze
    Load Metric

Finally some good news regarding flag burning muslims

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/09...ntcmp=trending

Protester dies after inhaling fumes from burning American flag

Burning an American flag proved fatal for a Pakistani protester, who reportedly died from inhaling fumes from the ignited icon of independence.
    Some 10,000 people rallied this week in Lahore, the capital of the Punjab province, to protest the movie trailer that Muslims say insults Islam, according to the International Herald-Tribune. One participant, identified as Abdullah Ismail, died after being taken to an area hospital. Witnesses said he had complained of feeling sick from the smoke from American flags burnt at the rally.
    The rally was organized on the city's landmark mall by the Tehreek Hurmat-i-Rasool. Despite a ban on rallies on The Mall, local officials blocked off the road leading to it from noon to 6 p.m., apparently to facilitate the event.
    The film trailer that has spurred angry protests throughout the Middle East, "Innocence of Muslims," was produced by a California man. The trailer ridicules Islam and depicts the Prophet Muhammad as a fraud, a womanizer and a pedophile.
    But protesters asserted it was created with the backing of the U.S. government.
    “The U.S. must make a law against blasphemy – or we will not let the US consulates in Pakistan function,” a rally organizer told the paper.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/09...#ixzz26sfONydN
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    My mom has a few special requests actually, Vwls do you do any freelance work? For fun or at least pretty cheap? Mostly cutesy stuff with her horses and baby foal who is still a baby but a freaking huge one let me tell you.

Load Metric
    I have two theories. (1) The flags are cheaply made of toxic materials in a Chinese plant to keep costs down. (2) The flags were specifically designed by the CIA to produce deadly vapors and then made in Chinese sweatshops to keep costs down.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Perhaps they have a point, we should really be more sensitive to their grievances.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Perhaps they have a point, we should really be more sensitive to their grievances.

Fuck that

No reasonable person goes this nuts when they or there make believe god is insulted, comedians would be extinct and any other out spoken intelegant person, rember these people treat there dogs better then there women. Even though plowing vergins all day every day sounds like fun you gonna get board at some point during your stint at eternity unless you are a complete empty headed moron.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

Fuck that

No reasonable person goes this nuts when they or there make believe god is insulted, comedians would be extinct and any other out spoken intelegant person, rember these people treat there dogs better then there women. Even though plowing vergins all day every day sounds like fun you gonna get board at some point during your stint at eternity unless you are a complete empty headed moron.
    LOL, you're alright baron.

I agree with you 100%, I was being facetious.

Where are you from originally?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I hate all religious zealots. The sad thing is, 95% of these shithole countries citizens are afraid of or hate these guys....but the church has enough power they can't do anything about them. Its like the mafia. Most Muslims are not this fucking radical. period. Even in Libya or Egypt. They just want to live their life just as we do...............but these fucking dicks ruin it for everyone. Believe me, the christians would be doing the same thing here if they were in power. Religious extremists just want to control people's personal lives in the name of religion.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    My mom has a few special requests actually, Vwls do you do any freelance work? For fun or at least pretty cheap? Mostly cutesy stuff with her horses and baby foal who is still a baby but a freaking huge one let me tell you.

Load Metric

Whew I was hoping that was a joke

My home town is Liptovský Mikuláš Slovakia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liptovský_Mikuláš

Been here in Vancouver for more than ten years though although we do make it back there most every year,

This year my children spent two weeks in a sixteenth century castle for a Harry potter camp they cried so much when they had to go.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

My home town is Liptovský Mikuláš Slovakia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liptovský_Mikuláš

Been here in Vancouver for more than ten years though although we do make it back there most every year,

This year my children spent two weeks in a sixteenth century castle for a Harry potter camp they cried so much when they had to go.
    Very good my Slovakian friend. I liked this part of the wiki article.

In 1677, Liptovský Mikuláš (Liptószentmiklós) became the seat of the local district, as well as Liptó county. The legendary Slovak "Robin Hood" Juraj Jánošík was sentenced and executed here in 1713 by being hung by the ribcage on a hook.

Ouch!

That's a helluva way to go.

We're taking a 1, that's right 1 day cruise and will be in Vancouver on Sunday and taking the train back to Seattle that afternoon.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLE-BOT View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/09...ntcmp=trending

Protester dies after inhaling fumes from burning American flag

Burning an American flag proved fatal for a Pakistani protester, who reportedly died from inhaling fumes from the ignited icon of independence.
    Some 10,000 people rallied this week in Lahore, the capital of the Punjab province, to protest the movie trailer that Muslims say insults Islam, according to the International Herald-Tribune. One participant, identified as Abdullah Ismail, died after being taken to an area hospital. Witnesses said he had complained of feeling sick from the smoke from American flags burnt at the rally.
    The rally was organized on the city's landmark mall by the Tehreek Hurmat-i-Rasool. Despite a ban on rallies on The Mall, local officials blocked off the road leading to it from noon to 6 p.m., apparently to facilitate the event.
    The film trailer that has spurred angry protests throughout the Middle East, "Innocence of Muslims," was produced by a California man. The trailer ridicules Islam and depicts the Prophet Muhammad as a fraud, a womanizer and a pedophile.
    But protesters asserted it was created with the backing of the U.S. government.
    “The U.S. must make a law against blasphemy – or we will not let the US consulates in Pakistan function,” a rally organizer told the paper.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/09...#ixzz26sfONydN

Load Metric

my mother is from Topolcany

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric

my mother is from Topolcany

good find OP

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Although I posted this story in the other thread, I agree with GAMBLE-BOT. This report deserves its own thread.

TY GAMBLE-BOT.

I spit on that mother fucking radical muslim's grave.
    Last edited by SixToedPete; 09-18-2012 at 09:13 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Believe me, the christians would be doing the same thing here if they were in power.
    This was a good thread until you said that.

You are so wrong.

However I will wait a while until you realize that radical muslims are the scum of the earth. No other zealot religious sect even comes close.

Load Metric
    I know this is an absurd question, but I have actually NOT seen this video people keep talking about, and I dont know why it was produced or for what reason.

Was it made by some random person from the US?

If so, does that mean an entire religion wants to kill ALL AMERICANS because ONE PERSON made a video?

I havent been paying attention.

Load Metric
    I hate all religious zealots. The sad thing is, 95% of these shithole countries citizens are afraid of or hate these guys....but the church has enough power they can't do anything about them. Its like the mafia. Most Muslims are not this fucking radical. period. Even in Libya or Egypt. They just want to live their life just as we do...............but these fucking dicks ruin it for everyone. Believe me, the christians would be doing the same thing here if they were in power. Religious extremists just want to control people's personal lives in the name of religion.
    Absolutely, 100% this. But if only organized religion didn't exist..

Load Metric
    Get ready for all Hell to break loose...

http://news.yahoo.com/french-mag-pub...opstories.html

French Mag to Publish Cartoons of Prophet Mohammed

A French satirical magazine is set to publish several cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed on Wednesday, a move that is likely to inflame the Islamic faithful and militants who have already rioted in more than 20 countries over a movie mocking the prophet.

Depictions of the prophet are strictly prohibited and considered blasphemous by Muslims. Cartoons of Muhammad published in Denmark in 2005 and then reproduced in newspapers across Europe triggered riots throughout the Mideast and Africa. Churches and embassies were torched and at least 100 people died in the outbreaks and police crackdowns.

The magazine "Charlie Hebdo" has confirmed that it will publish the cartoons, but has not revealed what they will depict. French newspaper "Le Monde" reports that some of the cartoons show the prophet in "particularly explicit poses," without providing any further detail.

The move comes as Muslims are still simmering after riots in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia and nearly 20 other countries over the move "Innocence of Muslims." U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans died during an attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

French government ministers have criticized the magazine's decision and police in Paris have stepped up security around its offices.

France is home to Europe's largest Muslim population, and the senior cleric at Paris' biggest mosque has appealed for followers to remain calm, according to the French news agency AFP.

The magazine has defended the move by invoking the right to free speech. Speaking on French radio, the magazine's director explained that a decision not to publish would "hand victory to a handful of extremists that are causing a commotion in the world and in France."

It's not the first time the anti-establishment, left-wing magazine has courted controversy. In 2011 the offices of "Charlie Hedbo" were bombed after it published an Arab Spring edition with the Prophet Muhammad as "guest editor" on the cover.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Get ready for all Hell to break loose...

Sometimes European countries make me shake my head.

They view many Americans as uptight, egocentric, unsophisticated. And they're often right about that, but then they allow a huge influx of immigrants from the most intolerant, uptight, fucked in the head countries in the world, and seem continually surprised when they don't assimilate and start burning shit down and rioting.

These countries are established, and the societies are old, yet they make moves that almost seem that of youthful naivety in regards to who they allow in.
    Last edited by BCR; 09-19-2012 at 12:55 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    I know this is an absurd question, but I have actually NOT seen this video people keep talking about, and I dont know why it was produced or for what reason.

Was it made by some random person from the US?

If so, does that mean an entire religion wants to kill ALL AMERICANS because ONE PERSON made a video?

I havent been paying attention.
    The truth right now is that Muslim leaders over there are most likely using the movie as an excuse to incite violence. I will go out on a limb and say that less than 1% of the people that attacked those embassies had even seen a part of the video. It is one of those situations where the protest can start out rather peacefully then a select militant segment of it begins to turn violent and the mob mentality takes over and everyone joins in.

Load Metric
    that sounds plausible

Does anyone have a link to that video? I was wondering how absurd this whole situation is. With the amount of violence that has occurred, I was thinking that Arnold Schwartzenegger and Stallone personally went over there with guns blazing but the more likely reality is that some USC Film studies student in his junior year made an 8mm film, posted it on Youtube, and all the crazies came out of the woodwork.

How far off am I?

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  behead%u002520those%20who%20say%20islam%20is%20violent.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  21.3 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Thread Information