dwai: less than an hour

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    gg all
    Name:  cf2161bda85355d0693bb5c32e86b544.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  47.0 KB

Load Metric
    I was thinking the same thing, been very quiet. Thank goodness for you and Devidee

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    Druff has banned everyone and silenced/suppressed the rest.

Never did have the ability to keep a community together like sweet Brother Mason.

Comments

dwai: FACTS
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Never did have the ability to keep a community together like sweet Brother Mason.

I AM GOING ON STRIKE WITH MY BROTHER SLOPPY JOE UNTIL DRUFF RESTORES HIS DISS, DISSING DRUFF FOR CREATING DUPES TO MESS WITH SOME GIRL ON TWITTER

Load Metric
    1IQMARLEY1IQ BIG MAD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

I AM GOING ON STRIKE WITH MY BROTHER SLOPPY JOE UNTIL DRUFF RESTORES HIS DISS, DISSING DRUFF FOR CREATING DUPES TO MESS WITH SOME GIRL ON TWITTER
    (Without referencing specifics to avoid banning) Brother if I ran a board and went on burner cyber stalker tilt after getting cucked publicly I too would do everything in my nature to cover it up, free speech be damned.

FREE FLUFFER

Comments

1marley1: O

dwai:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Name:  011DB2BF-ADB0-4390-995C-2B3766A11875.png
Views: 382
Size:  1.13 MB

Comments

splitthis:

Platinum
    Load Metric

We need a mass unbanning for the lolz.

Time for a jailbreak. Let's start with Tyde and Britney Griners Clit for starters. Those two would liven things up tremendously.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post
    Time for a jailbreak. Let's start with Tyde and Britney Griners Clit for starters. Those two would liven things up tremendously.
    BGC isn't banned.

Comments

splitthis: Come back bgc

Load Metric
    i will make one (1) video podcast Sonatine Stock Pick (tm) every single week and post it on the elon musk is god thread if you unban tyde.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Uhhh not sure taking any financial tips from someone who never had kids, ( a huge money bleed) is elderly and doesn’t even own a home outright……………
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i will make one (1) video podcast Sonatine Stock Pick (tm) every single week and post it on the elon musk is god thread if you unban tyde.

I WILL JOIN HIM AS A SOMEWHAT HUMOROUS RUSE. THE TAILOR MADE CONTRARIAN, IF YOU WILL. OH THE LAUGHS WE WILL DRAW. AND THE HITS WE WILL BRING.

BUT NOT UNLESS WE CAN SEE TYDE IN OUR THREADS.

Comments

sonatine: its just simple math druff, basic science really. you do believe in science dont you druff?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Gold
    Load Metric
    I never heard anyone say a bad word about this Tyde fella. In fact, everyone seems to really like him and want him back. Why is he still not with us?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I never heard anyone say a bad word about this Tyde fella. In fact, everyone seems to really like him and want him back. Why is he still not with us?
    Tyde and Druff used to be very good friends and routinely did radio together. They complemented each other well as typically Tyde was seen as the voice as reason while druff was more emotional At one point Druff decided to run an article implying that Tyde had sex with a transgender woman (AKA ladyboy). Keep in mind this was before it was cool to do so. In retaliation Tyde challenged Druff to an MMA fight. Unfortunately during the negotiation phase it was leaked that Tyde planned to bring a stun gun into the ring. The fight was postponed as a result. A 1-800 number was then created in an attempt to have tyde capture "dead or alive". It is unclear if this bounty was ever claimed. Tyde started his own website which was semi successful and helped raise the popularity of blog talk radio. Tyde eventually decided to retire from the boards/poker/Mexico and become a chef for the merchant marines. Unfortunately all the trauma that Tyde went through (destruction of his reputation and threat to his life) has lead to some significant PTSD on the forums which lead to Druff banning him. Most posters here feel the ban should be lifted as that is what Tyde needs to properly heal his mental health.

Oh yes and at some point he attended a baseball game with Weissman who is too cool to post here anymore (or dead in haiti)

Comments

country978: true or not very entertaining

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    It's a modern day Cain and Abel brother. Both somewhat rejected by modern society, they met online and its been a Shakeaperean whirlwind ever since.

While they love each other deeply, that love sometimes had led to rash decisions like section 8 apartment stalking, mutual harassment of family members, competitive fail sites and self destructive behavior: Tyde with the crack and alcohol and Druff with overeating and cuckoldry. Tyde has tried to put a literal world of distance between them by becoming a seven figure cafeteria worker on the high seas but ultimately can't quit him.

We all hope that cooler heads prevail but codependent mutual destruction remains the front runner.

Comments

country978: sloppy joe with the goods
    Last edited by Sloppy Joe; 03-15-2022 at 07:52 AM.

Load Metric

Is this why I can't view site? I have to log in, only way to access. Don't see post were asked rakeback question. All the best

Comments

igotnotoe: +1

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post

Is this why I can't view site? I have to log in, only way to access. Don't see post were asked rakeback question. All the best

YUP THAT IS WHY YOU CANT VIEW SITE. SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME RIZZO. WHERE IS OUR RAKEBACK TODD???

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: lolz rakeback
    "It just goes to show the kind of person you are , I got no toe"

Thread Information