Thread: Meme Stocks

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric

Meme Stocks

Anybody else fucking around with these? If so what sites are you getting info from? Seems like free money if you pay attention to sites like wallstreetbets, you do a minimal amount of work and you time it right. For example, I made several hundred today on AMC (not so much on Blackberry) by buying some stock yesterday, placing a buy order for market open and then selling all of it this afternoon.

Maybe just maybe we could put aside our political differences and we could all pool our info resources and all make some quick easy money?

Load Metric
    you can go to [REDACTED] to discuss stock market

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Meme stocks is kind of like a pyramid scheme....get in early = chaching

Get in late....oops.

Comments

rum dick: Yeah that’s why we should team up to get the timing right

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    you can go to [REDACTED] to discuss stock market

[readcted] hates money

Load Metric
    like you could i suppose ask about predicting short squeezes via order flow analysis on [redacted] where id give you a list of resources, as well as a website that tracks wsb trending topics and if youre feeling spicy the address to a github repository so you could build your own.

or you could just ask for advice on 'meme stocks' here, thats totally cool too.

ill support you either way.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Honestly the whole meme stocks thing scares me, because it's so volatile, and to me it's hard to predict which way they're going to go, since it's pretty much entirely speculative.

But if you want to gamble, have at it.

I do think there's money to be made if you get in early when you see one of them being pumped, provided you have the discipline to sell when you see things starting to go a bit south, and you don't get into the, "But I bet it's just a temporary dip!" trap.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Honestly the whole meme stocks thing scares me, because it's so volatile, and to me it's hard to predict which way they're going to go, since it's pretty much entirely speculative.

But if you want to gamble, have at it.

I do think there's money to be made if you get in early when you see one of them being pumped, provided you have the discipline to sell when you see things starting to go a bit south, and you don't get into the, "But I bet it's just a temporary dip!" trap.

its really not as speculative as one might think, its not at all like BSC coin speculation for example.

apparently todays amc action was set in motion largely by prop shops about 2 weeks ago. note that a lot of wsb mods work in prop shops.

but yeah a lot of those same prop shops / funds started doing trend analysis on posts in wsb / sosh media in earnest. its absolutely profitable, but not like crypto tiktok trends where its all retail driven lunacy; if you buy deeeeep out of the money options you essentially compel the underwriter, by law, to purchase shares to cover. we saw it with tesla about a year ago iirc. so its kind of a synthetic short squeeze and if you get the ball rolling, shit gets crazy very fast. but id stop short of calling it speculation honestly.

that said there are people on this forum with much deeper first hand experience in this shit than me so i defer to them if they take umbrage with any of this.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information