Page 69 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1512

Thread: The Seahawks Own Your Face

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

By far the best tight end in the league? Theres a guy that just won the superbowl who's 3 years younger than graham, who put up better stats than graham last year, and who's first 5 years in the league were the most dominant half decade stretch by any tight end in nfl history.

Huh? Check the stats friendo. Graham has better stats in this same 5 year period (they entered the league at the same time) than Gronk. Throw stats/team structure/etc out the window, I think graham is a better TE on eye test alone than Gronk. By far?....probably not, I was pushing it a bit with that.
    How is Grahams blocking?

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Huh? Check the stats friendo. Graham has better stats in this same 5 year period (they entered the league at the same time) than Gronk. Throw stats/team structure/etc out the window, I think graham is a better TE on eye test alone than Gronk. By far?....probably not, I was pushing it a bit with that.
    How is Grahams blocking?
    Weak obv, but he's joining a tougher team so we'll see if it improves.

Load Metric
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Russell Wilson is gay

Married and divorced at a young age

Only guy on his team to have a roommate on road trips

Dating ciara but never banged her cuz "god talked to him"

Just a strange guy, something up with him

Odds to not be gay +500

Comments

tony bagadonuts: ghost mod cameo rep

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Last season's Super Bowl debacle is ancient history and the Hawks are still the best team in the league. I'll be taking action all season so if you've got the minerals let's do it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Last season's Super Bowl debacle is ancient history and the Hawks are still the best team in the league. I'll be taking action all season so if you've got the minerals let's do it.
    I'm firmly onboard the bandwagon. Unfortunately due to family reason I cannot start planning my Seattle trip just yet.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Well Tony... you had a good run... overrated but good... (wilson lol)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    People won't forget:

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post...eir-ot-victory

Don't jinx yourself next time Russell Wilson, especially when you are on the road vs. a team you lost to on the road last year.

Load Metric
    FML.

Oh well, I guess we're gonna have to do it the hard way again this year.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Still? How are they "still" the best team when they weren't the best team last year or even the Vegas favorite to win it all this year

Banned
    Load Metric
    Shawn Lynch is the man, but can't root for them. Russell Wilson is a nancy boy.
    Last edited by ThisGuyisWhat; 01-23-2016 at 01:23 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuyisWhat View Post
    Shawn Lynch is the man, but can't root for them. Russell Wilson is a nancy boy.
    I believe the NFL West is going to be interesting this year. Seattle laid an egg clearly yesterday but it's the first game. I wouldn't be surprised if Seattle StL or AZ won the division. (San Fran is a clusterfuck). I also believe one of the wild cards will also come from the NFC West maybe both possibly as I think only one team from the East and South make it and it's hard to think of anybody other then the Packers win the division. outside of MN I don't know whoelse can make the playoffs from there which is why I think the WC contenders really are two who don't win the division in the West. the Vikings and maybe dark horse of Dallas but since they're perennially 8-8 I don't think that's enough to make a WC birth.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Still? How are they "still" the best team when they weren't the best team last year or even the Vegas favorite to win it all this year

East coast bias wailing.....Seattle was easily the best team last year despite a critical mistake at a critical time. Whether they're one or two coming out of last season, it takes a lot to derail a runaway train........Watch as Seattle punishes the non-believers.....Russell Wilson a "Nancy boy"? Say it to his face muthafucka!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

East coast bias wailing.....Seattle was easily the best team last year despite a critical mistake at a critical time. Whether they're one or two coming out of last season, it takes a lot to derail a runaway train........Watch as Seattle punishes the non-believers.....Russell Wilson a "Nancy boy"? Say it to his face muthafucka!
    Brady torched that defense with properly inflated footballs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Brady torched that defense with properly inflated footballs

OMG you're right, as far as the new rules are concerned,....................I actually forgot who the SeaHawks played.

Is the other team taking that as a win?

Load Metric
    Name:  Byron Maxwell.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  54.3 KB

Comments

tony bagadonuts: lol

nunbeater: mint

Load Metric
    I'm impressed with the reach of Seahawks fandom.

Living in Portland, I saw more people in Seahawks jerseys for a preseason game than I ever saw in Charlotte on game day during the regular season for the Panthers.

The one thing I don't like about west coast time is that football starts and ends too early. 10am kickoffs feel so weird to me as a lifelong east coaster until recently.

Looking forward to my first trip to Seattle next weekend to see them play the Bears.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    The one thing I don't like about west coast time is that football starts and ends too early. 10am kickoffs feel so weird to me as a lifelong east coaster until recently.
    It took me a while to get used to it, but I prefer it now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    It took me a while to get used to it, but I prefer it now.
    Noon has always seemed like the perfect time for kickoff.

Load Metric
    I'm impressed with the reach of Seahawks fandom.

Living in Portland, I saw more people in Seahawks jerseys for a preseason game than I ever saw in Charlotte on game day during the regular season for the Panthers.

Looking forward to my first trip to Seattle next weekend to see them play the Bears.
    Eh, I would say a lot of that is bandwagon fans here in town. Pre-Russell Wilson, you could go to a large, team-neutral sports bar on a Sunday and see 20 different teams jerseys and not a single Seahawk one. Of course, they are always on local TV, so diehards can just watch at home during lean times. Still, in my experience, PDX is rather lukewarm on the Seahawks....or to phrase it better, Seahawk fans here are locals that are relatively lukewarm on the NFL in general, and only really turn out when the Hawks are doing well.

Thread Information