Page 68 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1512

Thread: The Seahawks Own Your Face

Load Metric
    anyone who is a true football fan and has access to the hawks/packers game, watch the lynch 3rd and 6 run with 8 min 20 seconds left in the game. seatle is a true fucking team not a selfish guy on the roster.the current seattle team is my 2nd fave team ever( 85 bears) but im from chicago... how can any true football fan not love this team.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: You're alright fella
    Last edited by big dick; 01-20-2015 at 03:15 AM.

Load Metric

Question

not to mention they had one guy seperate his shoulder, and another sprain his elbow, total game time missed .... roughly 5 minutes. Meanwhile we have some asshole deflating footballs to get an edge.... I hope they kick the dogshit out of the pats
    Last edited by big dick; 01-20-2015 at 03:14 AM. Reason: didn't mean to put the question mark

Load Metric
    Thanks ,Tony. You have a trip report? That place was going insane..

Comments

pagelpoker: get a life

Hockey Guy: Offset the loser that pagelpoker is.

Load Metric
    Thread:The Packers Own Your Face

lol you fucking loser. you know this "n-word' goes to a childrens hospital every tuesday? never misses.... you're the loser

Wow bigdick, get a life, -repping for being a Packer fan like 5 times now, seriously "childrens hospital"??? Cry me a fucking river, its sports I'm from
    WI what do you expect? Quit riding tonybagadounuts nuts gross #bigdickinyourmouth

Load Metric
    idc if you're a packers fan dude. Calling R Wilson a n-word is what I had a problem with,he is miles away from anything close to being a n-word.
    Last edited by big dick; 01-20-2015 at 07:39 PM.

Load Metric
    bump this motherfucker..... GO HAWKS

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    bump this motherfucker..... GO HAWKS
    Name:  thumbsupcomputerkid.gif
Views: 349
Size:  1.43 MB

Load Metric
    Looks like the Marshawn Lynch signing is getting closer:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/nfl...ar-deal-place/
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Looks like the Marshawn Lynch signing is getting closer:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/nfl...ar-deal-place/
    There must be one particular clause in that contract.

Load Metric
    Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks Agree on New Contract: Latest Details and Reaction

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...s-and-reaction

Name:  5b2ea368e2da73ab68ce81cd22db6953.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  63.3 KB

Comments

Hockey Guy: yes!!!!

Load Metric
    Seattle is pretty fucking serious about wanting to throw in the red zone huh?

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=12456100

Graham is on the decline IMO
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    He might be js but he is still one of the most athletic TEs in the league and that is a Seahawks need.....smart trade IMO.....Schneider is one of the best.....Wilson must be thrilled.....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

It was a definite need for Seattle. Big price to pay though.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

Lol decline. Would you have said that if your Chiefs traded away Gonzo in 2004? Graham is by far the best TE in the game right now, and SEA pushing all in until the big Russell money kicks in.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Lol decline. Would you have said that if your Chiefs traded away Gonzo in 2004? Graham is by far the best TE in the game right now, and SEA pushing all in until the big Russell money kicks in.
    By far the best tight end in the league? Theres a guy that just won the superbowl who's 3 years younger than graham, who put up better stats than graham last year, and who's first 5 years in the league were the most dominant half decade stretch by any tight end in nfl history.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

By far the best tight end in the league? Theres a guy that just won the superbowl who's 3 years younger than graham, who put up better stats than graham last year, and who's first 5 years in the league were the most dominant half decade stretch by any tight end in nfl history.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  36.3 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    This is a Godlike troll move by seattle tho on lynch. After deciding to throw to the bum WR instead of giving the ball to the best back in the league in the superbowl at the 1 yardline, they convince lynch to stay anyway. So what do they do to thank him? Trade away his best lineman, for a guy for Wilson to throw to. Team has serious holes in the oline, but maybe lynch really is that unselfish and doesn't care about that.

Load Metric

Huh? Check the stats friendo. Graham has better stats in this same 5 year period (they entered the league at the same time) than Gronk. Throw stats/team structure/etc out the window, I think graham is a better TE on eye test alone than Gronk. By far?....probably not, I was pushing it a bit with that.

Load Metric

Huh? Check the stats friendo. Graham has better stats in this same 5 year period (they entered the league at the same time) than Gronk. Throw stats/team structure/etc out the window, I think graham is a better TE on eye test alone than Gronk. By far?....probably not, I was pushing it a bit with that.
    Fair enough. I can accept the arguement that graham is better. I'd beg to differ, but they are super close. I just didn't like that you said it "by far."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Its hard to tell if the Seahawks are any good, because the division is so bad, but I think they can get 9 wins if Russell Wilson is the qb. Being from WI I've seen alot of Flynn and Wilson, and Flynn is nothing more then a backup. Hes smart, but he has the weakest arm ever. He did set the all time GB td record, but it was the Lions so it doesnt really count. Shit they have trouble fielding enough players out on parole.

Russell Wilson has something you cant teach. Hes a natural born leader, and he believes in himself. Hes not the Tom Brady Im the best draft pick ever or the Brees doing chants before the game, but hes alot like Aaron Rodgers. He is such a great person, and he oozes confidence that his teamattes see, and he works harder then everyone else. Hes a quiet confident natural born leader. So much was said about his height, but the guys super athletic and he will succeed in the nfl no doubt.

Flynn has the experience factor that gives him the edge early on not to mention the contract, but If Wilson is given a fair chance I think he takes over week 5-6 and never gives it up.
    bump
    Name:  2014-02-26-download3.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  127.2 KB

Thread Information