Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1512

Thread: The Seahawks Own Your Face

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    If you were a non mong u would have understood that I meant you put to much into how they did last week specifically.
    I know what you meant but you just grabbed it out of your ass. I have been on Ark the whole season. I hate them more then any team. I want to see Bielama get fired and his dumb ass wife get raped my n-word cock, but I watched them play and was shocked at how good they were after being so bad last year. I know the public doesnt know this yet so im taking advantage of it.

Yeah they are good. I'm gonna keep riding Washington. +21 vs. Oregon. I will also be interested when the over/under comes out for that. I could see it being like 50-40 Oregon.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    The Seahawks are clearly the best team in football, but that guarantees nothing in the NFL.

Who is your team, and what do they have to do to to take down the Champs?
    Last year means nothing. The reason teams dont win back to back is lack of motivation. After GB won the Super Bowl they were far and away the best team the next year went 15-1 then lost. Its all about peaking at the right time and staying healthier then the other teams.

Lets get this thread back on track. Tony whats the problem with the Seahawks? We know they need homefield throughout to beat the NFC teams, so is this a lack of motivation or the personel losses or just nothing to worry about you cant win em all?

I only saw the end of the Cowboys game but from Aikman it sounded like they completely dominated Seattle just like SD did. Getting dominated on the road is one thing but in their house is another. This might be the wakeup call they needed. Thoughts Tony?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    I have been to a lot of stadiums and I thought The Super Dome was far louder than that stadium the Seahawks play in. It wasn't even close. Your eyes rattle when it gets loud in the dome
    You've been to Qwest Field/Century Link for a Seahawk game?

Yes, Eagles/Seahawks 2008. Stadium also has the best fries I've had at a game. lol the garlic ones. Fucking money
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    ‏@JayGlazer

BREAKING: The JETS have just agreed with Seattle to a trade sending WR Percy Harvin to NY for conditional pick. FOX SPORTS has learned

WTF

Load Metric
    ‏@JayGlazer

BREAKING: The JETS have just agreed with Seattle to a trade sending WR Percy Harvin to NY for conditional pick. FOX SPORTS has learned

WTF
    What in the actual fuck?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    ‏@JayGlazer

WTF
    I have PH in a PED-pool, hope it's somehow related.

Load Metric
    Looks like a multitude of factors, including Harvin not being on the field at the end of the game against Dallas. Pete Carroll in his presser the next day when asked about it he mentioned "who's ready and who isn't"

Banned
    Load Metric
    I like the Seachickens despite being a 49er fan

but holy shit a complete dilrod like Tony Romo just owned your faces at home

I'm close to questioning the dominance of this team

Banned
    Load Metric
    how the fuck does Dallas get a win in Seattle ?

seriously

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I like the Seachickens despite being a 49er fan

but holy shit a complete dilrod like Tony Romo just owned your faces at home

I'm close to questioning the dominance of this team
    Well there you have it folks. End of Debate.

Load Metric
    It seems Harvin gave Golden Tate a black eye during Super Bowl week and nearly fought Russell Wilson earlier this season.

The later was the beginning of the end for Harvin obv. The Hawks O hasnt been in sync all season, and now it is becoming apparent why.

Load Metric
    I tried to tell everyone it was a bad trade for Seattle back when they pulled the trigger. Hes always hurt and now he cant get along with RW and he wanted out so they let him out. Im glad he went to a team that wont let his part time skill set shine. Put him in NO and watch out.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: You were right, just like you were right about RW.

Load Metric
    It seems Harvin gave Golden Tate a black eye during Super Bowl week and nearly fought Russell Wilson earlier this season.

The later was the beginning of the end for Harvin obv. The Hawks O hasnt been in sync all season, and now it is becoming apparent why.
    Jesus Christ this black on black violence gets in everything

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Why did Russ divorce his wife abruptly? I heard it was her cheating with Tate, although that seems almost implausible that she was forfeit it all for that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Why did Russ divorce his wife abruptly? I heard it was her cheating with Tate, although that seems almost implausible that she was forfeit it all for that.
    I have no clue but they all divorce their ugly wives when they become famous. Shes not hideous like DWades wife was but still just to easy to upgrade. Also do that shit before you get the big contract. RW is a smart guy.

Load Metric

Rumor has it that he was pissed that tate was still claiming to have caught the fail mary pass. I heard he said its called the fail mary for a reason bitch and stuck em.

Comments

thesidedish: This is terrible, not a chance

Load Metric
    okay, so Harvin is gone...but M Lynch and others still with the team are not happy Harvin isn't there anymore, and Lynch was public about it...

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...-new-york-jets

do the coaches minimize Lynch's play? the mgmt continue house cleaning?

and more important....do i take the Rams and the points?
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Rumor has it that she became an insufferable diva cunt once RW was named starting QB, and the divorce wasn't quite as sudden as it appeared.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    okay, so Harvin is gone...but M Lynch and others still with the team are not happy Harvin isn't there anymore, and Lynch was public about it...

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...-new-york-jets

do the coaches minimize Lynch's play? the mgmt continue house cleaning?

and more important....do i take the Rams and the points?
    The comments were all pretty tame IMO, and one thing you learn about Beast is the Shawn gonna Shawn and you never get too excited about any of this kind of stuff.

Come Sunday, 24 will come to play as he always does.

I can't believe the Hawks kept this nonsense under wraps for all this time. No one up here had a fucking clue this stuff was going on, which is par for the course for the Hawks. They're pretty much known as having the tightest communication of any team in the NFL, but this almost redefines "close to the vest".

I have two friends that work for the Hawks, one of them in senior management and they never even gave a hint of any of this shit.

Load Metric
    How about that fake punt call?!?!?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information