Page 61 of 76 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1512

Thread: The Seahawks Own Your Face

Load Metric
    That was a little closer than it needed to be.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    That stupid failed on side kick changed the game around. WAS had scored the last 10 points, had momentum, defense was playing better, After that, their field position was fucked for the next 3 drives. 4th year coaching in the NFL, 5th game as head coach.

Hey idiot, you're not in the AFL any more.

Comments

vegas1369: 100% agree, I was saying the same during the game. Terrible, terrible call.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Tony, gotta tell ya, I am envious of Wilson being your QB. I said it last year and I'll say it again, the guy is a shoe in for the HOF if he stays healthy. Total class act as well.

Did you know that he wanted to be an Eagle, and was two picks away from that being so?
    Drafting Russell Wilson changed everything for Pete Carroll's Seahawks, but the third-year quarterback very nearly wound up throwing passes for the Eagles.

NFL Media's Daniel Jeremiah weaved a tale of intrigue on his newly minted Move the Sticks Podcast, revealing that Wilson was on Philly's radar long before Seattle grabbed him in the third round of the 2012 NFL Draft.

Jeremiah, who at the time worked as West Coast scout for the Eagles, told listeners that Wilson "was a guy we really, really liked" in the lead-up to the annual selection process.

"I can tell you a bunch of stories about my communication with him during that process," Jeremiah said. "For example, I interviewed him at the Senior Bowl. At the end of the interview, you always ask for players' numbers so you can get in touch with them -- he asked for my number. And then I would get text messages from him periodically saying, 'If the Eagles draft me, I will lead the Eagles to championships.' You know he would send me these text messages.

"... So leading up, even the day of the draft, the first day of the draft: 'If the Eagles draft me I will lead them to championships.' He was sending me these text messages," Jeremiah said. "Well, we really liked him, and I thought there was a very real chance he was going to end up being a Philadelphia Eagle there. And then of course, Seattle ends up taking him."

That pick by Seahawks general manager John Schneider greatly altered the course of the NFC, but we can't help but wonder what Wilson would have become in a pairing with Philly's Chip Kelly.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...title-predraft

Can't remember where I read it, but a while back I read the Eagles were about to trade up in the third round to two spots behind Seattle to get Wilson, but then you guys snagged him, so the Eagles stuck with their third round pick and drafted Foles.

Wilson in Kelly's offense would have been ridiculous.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    That stupid failed on side kick changed the game around. WAS had scored the last 10 points, had momentum, defense was playing better, After that, their field position was fucked for the next 3 drives. 4th year coaching in the NFL, 5th game as head coach.

Hey idiot, you're not in the AFL any more.
    yeah agreed but his brother is the best the announcer the nfl has seen in a long time

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

big dick: perfect

Load Metric
    Seahawks are obv too soft for the NFC East.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Dallas is for real!

DeMarco Murray is GOD!

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Jerry Jones made a deal with the devil. No fucking way Dallas suddenly can play Defense out of the blue and Tony Homo isnt throwing pickles..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Dallas is for real!

DeMarco Murray is GOD!
    I really don't like Jerry Jones, Tony Romo, or the Cowboys in general, but they are definitely playing good football.

The only RB in history besides DeMarco Murray to start a season with six 100+ yard games is Jim Brown. That's impressive company.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Seahawks are obv too soft for the NFC East.
    Name:  raspberry-kitty-face.jpg
Views: 2122
Size:  8.1 KB
    Name:  jason-sudeikis-middle-finger-flipping-the-bird.gif
Views: 962
Size:  1.14 MB
    Name:  ryan-stiles-finger.gif
Views: 453
Size:  377.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    hawks had an off game everywhere after that special team TD.

where was the pass rush?...and what kind of shitty secondary do they have?

had to believe they had nothing on offense vs this crap defense as well. dallas may be 5-1 but they're no better than a %500 team

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    you fags can probably get a good price vs. whoever they play next week now.

Edit: Yeah if you bet lock in seattle -6.5 now because after San Fran whips them tonight it will go higher.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

Edit: Yeah if you bet lock in seattle -6.5 now because after San Fran whips them tonight it will go higher.
    Yeah good theory. How'd Buffalo do for you?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

First off, I'm willing to put real money on this with you. 500 dollars is my minimum.

Second, I don't talk shit to people about their losses when they bet for real money. Why do you even want to open yourself up like that?

Third, I don't know anyone who won yesterday. Every sports book in vegas erupted when the pack got their miracle and broncos got their super duper miracle.

Fourth, I always compare my work to people who study this shit day in day out and match up my picks and compare results. Not one capper on their entire lineup won yesterday.

Fifth, Two of them played Buffalo yesterday.

http://www.sportsmemo.com/packages/recap/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

First off, I'm willing to put real money on this with you. 500 dollars is my minimum.

Second, I don't talk shit to people about their losses when they bet for real money. Why do you even want to open yourself up like that?

Third, I don't know anyone who won yesterday. Every sports book in vegas erupted when the pack got their miracle and broncos got their super duper miracle.

Fourth, I always compare my work to people who study this shit day in day out and match up my picks and compare results. Not one capper on their entire lineup won yesterday.

Fifth, Two of them played Buffalo yesterday.

http://www.sportsmemo.com/packages/recap/
    You're comical. The fact that you think the guys on that site are any good. Alatex was good years ago.

BTW I had another winning day even with Rodgers crushing my ml bet

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Tony, gotta tell ya, I am envious of Wilson being your QB. I said it last year and I'll say it again, the guy is a shoe in for the HOF if he stays healthy. Total class act as well.
    I think you're really jumping the gun on this. No one has to do less as a qb in the league to win. He will never even be a top 5 qb stats wise in any season. Once that young underpaid talent gets paid and RW has to actually do something for them to win games then we will see what hes made of.

Load Metric
    ShadyGay, If your goal was to somehow outdouche Jsearles Penny you are succeeding.

Then again maybe this was always your way of doing thing and I didn't notice because I didn't notice a single post of yours ever.'

Load Metric
    ShadyGay, If your goal was to somehow outdouche Jsearles Penny you are succeeding.

Then again maybe this was always your way of doing thing and I didn't notice because I didn't notice a single post of yours ever.'
    Nice try using what I said about you back on me. I just confused you with someone else a few days ago because I have no clue who you are. Everyone thats anyone on this site knows me, so stop trying to convince yourself I need to troll you because thats laughable.

You just say dumb shit and I call you out on it. Its really really dumb. Like so dumb its hard not to respond to it. Shady picks his plays off how the team did last week but I dont. Thats just retard talk.

Stop acting like you are some baller whos knows more then everyone else. Post your plays and stfu instead of bragging why your so good and everyone else sucks you attention whore.

Comments

big dick: post you play and stfu sand n-word rep( i threw the sandn-word in there)

Load Metric
    If you were a non mong u would have understood that I meant you put to much into how they did last week specifically.

Comments

jsearles22: Buffalo rep

Load Metric
    The Seahawks played terrible. Even with that if the Cowboys don't convert that 3rd & 20 with that incredible sideline catch the Seahawks probably win.

They just didn't move the ball & kept the defense on the field too much & the play that epitomizes the day was Russell Wilson fumbling with nobody around him & a guaranteed 20 yard run that would have kept a drive alive but instead killed it.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    If you were a non mong u would have understood that I meant you put to much into how they did last week specifically.
    I know what you meant but you just grabbed it out of your ass. I have been on Ark the whole season. I hate them more then any team. I want to see Bielama get fired and his dumb ass wife get raped my n-word cock, but I watched them play and was shocked at how good they were after being so bad last year. I know the public doesnt know this yet so im taking advantage of it.

Thread Information