Page 52 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1512

Thread: The Seahawks Own Your Face

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    The Niners have only allowed 9 100 yard rushers in their last 101 games.

4 of those were to Marshawn Lynch.
    TG for Seattle fans they are NOT the ones playing, they have already lost the mind game.

I'm mean wtf, how insecure can you guys be?????
    All they do is brag about being the best fan base, yet afraid to let 500 49ers fans in.
    (and if you were the best you would not have to keep repeating it)

Even if all 500 went to 49er fans, it would only be like 150 Seattle fans - to 1.

$ 100 escrowed w/Druff Lynch under 100 yards Rushing
    LOL @ rushing. How about total yds?

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

TG for Seattle fans they are NOT the ones playing, they have already lost the mind game.

All they do is brag about being the best fan base, yet afraid to let 500 49ers fans in.

Even if all 500 went to 49er fans, it would only be like 150 Seattle fans - to 1.

No, and stop projecting. The Kap thread is a glorious testament to your insecurities regarding your football team and your quarterback.

You may want to spend this week at Niner Nation friend, there you can get all of the nut fluttering and beanbag gargling you so deeply need.

It's ok, it will all be over in a week.

I'm Jimmy!

Load Metric
    49ers gave up the right for their fans to have a shot at getting 500 seats for the NFC Championship when they lost the division.

Deal with it.

Plenty of teams have done this in the past in all professional sports. It's pretty much common practice.

Load Metric

Most of the world thinks GB has the best fan base not Seattle, but I disagree. GB fans are used to success. Its easy to Pack (Pun intended) the stadium when your a powerhouse.

Seattle on the other hand has been God awful. They havent ever won a meaningfull game and they have a below 500 record for their exsistence.

Matt Hasselback is their leading passer. Gb fans know him as their backup qb and also throwing that great pick 6 in ot. He was right but the wrong team scored.

Back to Seattle fans. They are the best in the league. When you cram the stadiums set noise records knowingly in the end your destined for failure. That is what a fan is!

PS check my posts about brittle boy going back to when the trade was made.

jsearles22
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post

Most of the world thinks GB has the best fan base not Seattle, but I disagree. GB fans are used to success. Its easy to Pack (Pun intended) the stadium when your a powerhouse.

Seattle on the other hand has been God awful. They havent ever won a meaningfull game and they have a below 500 record for their exsistence.

Matt Hasselback is their leading passer. Gb fans know him as their backup qb and also throwing that great pick 6 in ot. He was right but the wrong team scored.

Back to Seattle fans. They are the best in the league. When you cram the stadiums set noise records knowingly in the end your destined for failure. That is what a fan is!

You could have just as easily been describing the Kansas City Chiefs fans

Load Metric

WTF are you babbling about? Green Bay wasn't always a powerhouse as you've so eloquently stated. Since Favre arrived they've been no worse than a decent team with a chance to make the playoffs but far from SB favorites every year. They had 20+ years of futility before that.

They used to call games between Tampa & GB the Bay of Pigs for fuck sakes & it wasn't because GB was great & Tampa was terrible. Every team goes through rough times until they get the right players, in other words a franchise QB.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

WTF are you babbling about? Green Bay wasn't always a powerhouse as you've so eloquently stated. Since Favre arrived they've been no worse than a decent team with a chance to make the playoffs but far from SB favorites every year. They had 20+ years of futility before that.

They used to call games between Tampa & GB the Bay of Pigs for fuck sakes & it wasn't because GB was great & Tampa was terrible. Every team goes through rough times until they get the right players, in other words a franchise QB.
    You're the one thats babbling. Read below then apoligize for the stupid remarks above.

From 1966–1969 prior to the AFL-NFL merger in 1970, the NFL and the AFL agreed to hold an ultimate championship game, first called the AFL-NFL World Championship game and later renamed the Super Bowl after 1968. The most important factor of the merger was that all ten AFL teams joined the NFL in 1970 and every AFL championship game and record count in NFL record books. Since the merger, the NFL has ultimately become the only major professional football league in the United States. The Super Bowl was originally a game between the AFL and the NFL but after the merger, the Super Bowl was retooled as the NFL's championship game. The old NFL Championship game became the NFC Championship Game, while the old AFL Championship became the AFC Championship Game. The NFL lists the old AFL/NFL championship games with "new" AFC/NFC championship games in its record books. The Green Bay Packers have the most Championships with thirteen overall (9 NFL Championships, 4 Super Bowls). The Packers are also the only team to win three consecutive Championships, having done so twice (1929-1931,1965-1967). The Chicago Bears have the second most overall Championships with nine (8 NFL Championships, 1 Super Bowl
    Last edited by ShadyJ; 01-15-2014 at 07:02 AM. Reason: You're wearing out the dumb Canadian angle on American sports

Load Metric

You're the one thats babbling. Read below then apoligize for the stupid remarks above.

From 1966–1969 prior to the AFL-NFL merger in 1970, the NFL and the AFL agreed to hold an ultimate championship game, first called the AFL-NFL World Championship game and later renamed the Super Bowl after 1968. The most important factor of the merger was that all ten AFL teams joined the NFL in 1970 and every AFL championship game and record count in NFL record books. Since the merger, the NFL has ultimately become the only major professional football league in the United States. The Super Bowl was originally a game between the AFL and the NFL but after the merger, the Super Bowl was retooled as the NFL's championship game. The old NFL Championship game became the NFC Championship Game, while the old AFL Championship became the AFC Championship Game. The NFL lists the old AFL/NFL championship games with "new" AFC/NFC championship games in its record books. The Green Bay Packers have the most Championships with thirteen overall (9 NFL Championships, 4 Super Bowls). The Packers are also the only team to win three consecutive Championships, having done so twice (1929-1931,1965-1967). The Chicago Bears have the second most overall Championships with nine (8 NFL Championships, 1 Super Bowl
    Yes and before Favre showed up they definitely had 20+ years of futility/sucking ass. I know it is easy to look at the Packers now and say yeah, snap Super Bowl projections every year but the reality is that they sucked ass for a few decades. I give their fans credit for sticking by them in those rough years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ackers_seasons

You can't see all of the years in the screenshot but from 1968 to 1992 they made the playoffs twice and one of those years was 1982 which had a shortened season due to the strike. Their best record was 10-6 in that whole span.

So yeah, Hockey Guy definitely has some valid points.

Load Metric

Insert incoherent babbling here
    How do you even rationally discuss something with a guy who brings up shit that happened almost 100 years ago that has nothing to do with what I wrote as his "proof"? You may as well have posted a funny picture of a cat pushing a watermelon as your arguement:

Name:  this_cat_is_pushing_a_watermelon.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  62.5 KB

I'm an Edmonton Oilers hockey fan but I don't bring up their 5 stanley cups from the early 80's & early 90's as proof that they're a great team & have always been a great team & this was only 25 years ago not 85. They suck ass right now as evidenced by missing the playoffs the last 8 seasons including finishing dead last 2 years in a row.

If you want to forget all about the 20+ years of futility after Vince Lombardi left then be my fucking guest.

Comments

vegas1369: Watermelon cat rep
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

Yes and before Favre showed up they definitely had 20+ years of futility/sucking ass. I know it is easy to look at the Packers now and say yeah, snap Super Bowl projections every year but the reality is that they sucked ass for a few decades. I give their fans credit for sticking by them in those rough years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ackers_seasons

You can't see all of the years in the screenshot but from 1968 to 1992 they made the playoffs twice and one of those years was 1982 which had a shortened season due to the strike. Their best record was 10-6 in that whole span.

So yeah, Hockey Guy definitely has some valid points.
    Every Franchise has down years, but they still have the most Championships so what does that say about all the other teams?

Nothing else matters but Championships. No one gives a fuck about a team that went 15-1 and didnt win the Championship.

They have the trophy named after their coach and they have the most Championships.

Theres no way to compare GB to Seattle to anyone with a brain. Its 13-0.

If Seattle who I think its the best team wins it all then after they win 12 more we can revisit this conversation.

This is worse then comparing Druff to Phil Ivey because at least Druff has 1 bracelet.

Load Metric

Insert incoherent babbling here
    How do you even rationally discuss something with a guy who brings up shit that happened almost 100 years ago that has nothing to do with what I wrote as his "proof"? You may as well have posted a funny picture of a cat pushing a watermelon as your arguement:
    You're right lets compare apples to apples

Since 1976 when Seattle started

Championships GB 2 Seattle 0

Conference Championships GB 3 Seattle 1

Division Championships GB 9 Seattle 8

Playoff appearences GB 17 Seattle 13

You guys are making this too easy for me.

Load Metric
    Every Franchise has down years,

Which is the point I made 6 posts back. I didn't say anything about Seattle having "better fans".
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric
    I expected this thread to heat up this week, keep it up fellas

Comments

son of lockman: you need some help fella

Load Metric
    ShadyJ
    "Most of the world thinks GB has the best fan base not Seattle, but I disagree. GB fans are used to success. Its easy to Pack (Pun intended) the stadium when your a powerhouse."

My observation has been that the best fans are often inversely correlated to the success of the team. Eagles fans offer a good example. To borrow from baseball. Cubs fans are the poster child for this argument. Red Sox fans prior to the 2004.

There are prolly other factors that are more difficult to spot. Lack of success in the regions other sports maybe?
    A great set of personalities that hook the fans?

Success kills the suspense and drama.

If Seattle binks it will be interesting to see how rabid they remain.

To further complicate the best fans argument..
    Seattle are ranked 5th in television ratings. New Orleans is #1 by far. Denver #2
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 01-15-2014 at 12:06 PM.

Load Metric
    I was clearly just taking a shot at Tony. Im actually rooting for Seattle to win and cover since Im betting on them.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Load Metric

Wow, I was looking for something like this, that cracks me up because we had some Seattle sports radio guy, Softy, on a SF radio station saying we, as 49ers fans, are living in the past.
    OK, this is our 3rd straight NFC championship game, and this is their 2nd EVER???????????

This kind of reminds me of the Giant/Dodger Rivalry of the 70's and 80's. Totally one sided, we hated the dodgers, they hardly acknowledged our presence.

Load Metric
    Always cracks me up to see people spouting off proudly about their teams championships that happened long before they were even born.

All this time I've been pissed that the Eagles have never won a superbowl, meanwhile I could have been bragging all along about that championship they won back in 1960, when they beat...... Wait for it.... The Packers.

Eagles > Packers WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Always cracks me up to see people spouting off proudly about their teams championships that happened long before they were even born.

All this time I've been pissed that the Eagles have never won a superbowl, meanwhile I could have been bragging all along about that championship they won back in 1960, when they beat...... Wait for it.... The Packers.

Don't sweat it, they are just having a couple of down years

Comments

vegas1369: Obv

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

So your point is the Eagles have 1 championship?

I guess your just trying to rub it in to Seahwaks fans that have 0.0

Thread Information