Page 45 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: The Seahawks Own Your Face

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Fringinhard View Post
    btw can we talk about the mega crush weiss has been harboring for tony THIS SHIT IS AMAZING unless dans trying to angle your good graces into your daughters hand in marriage

Let me make this simple. I have a girlfriend and I have a daughter.

Now spend your day being amazed, saddened, whatever by that.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Banned
    Load Metric
    rofl im just sad for your daughter

Load Metric
    wait im a virgin but also pulled a hot downs chick

I said WHEN you lose.

Comments

Fringinhard: thanks for clearing that up
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    rofl im just sad for your daughter

Yes, because you have any idea where I am in life.

Banned
    Load Metric
    inshallah that she doesnt get your cheekbones

Load Metric
    inshallah that she doesnt get your cheekbones

Considering I didn't know I had cheekbones until 2011 when I lost 85lbs, I consider them brand new, and she should be honored to have them one day

Keep it coming though. You're getting me good. Back in the day I would get angry because I hated where I was at. This just doesn't happen anymore. I know how irrelevant you are. I'm not on massive amounts of drugs.

Banned
    Load Metric
    lol bottom dollar to get you on drugs again 11k?

Load Metric
    lol bottom dollar to get you on drugs again 11k?

wat? I said your gf was the downsy one. I didn't expect you to type like it.

Oh, and I will never be on drugs again.

Like I said you're just a punk kid. You can tell by your one line replies like a 14 year old texting bitch.

Let me know when you have a purpose in life, and you'll realize what matters

Banned
    Load Metric
    baby boy what would it take to get you to relapse so youre funny again

Load Metric
    baby boy what would it take to get you to relapse so youre funny again

Hmm....Nothing? I know I'm funny. The only difference between me now and before is I don't waste my day typing it out on a forum full of scum.

Banned
    Load Metric
    bottom line me on you getting an eating disorder then a weiss youtube channel just reviewing frozen food would get hits

Load Metric
    bottom line me on you getting an eating disorder then a weiss youtube channel just reviewing frozen food would get hits

Spend your day thinking about it.

Ill be back next weekend.

Enjoy your awesome day friend.

Banned
    Load Metric
    tell ur fat wife i said whats up

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Thought this was pretty cool.

Chris Long Runs off Sideline to Pull Brother Kyle Long out of Scuffle

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Breaking news, I'm sure you'll all find this very surprising...

Seahawks | Walter Thurmond facing suspension

Seattle Seahawks CB Walter Thurmond is facing a 4-game suspension for violating the NFL's policy on substance abuse. Thurmond is expected to drop his appeal this week.
    Is "adderall" now the official 13th man for the team?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Breaking news, I'm sure you'll all find this very surprising...

Seahawks | Walter Thurmond facing suspension

Seattle Seahawks CB Walter Thurmond is facing a 4-game suspension for violating the NFL's policy on substance abuse. Thurmond is expected to drop his appeal this week.
    Is "adderall" now the official 13th man for the team?
    Looks like it wasn't for PEDs, most likely weed from what I'm hearing. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Brandon Browner has been suspended for a year for another PED violation and is done as a Seahawk.

Load Metric
    The Browner suspension wasn't for PED's, and it looks like there is more to the story than first thought.

Browner’s predicament possibly arises from unfair implementation of substance-abuse policy

Posted by Mike Florio on November 26, 2013, 10:57 PM EST

The details remain scant regarding the proposed one-year suspension of Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner. Erroneously reported by the league’s own network as a violation arising from the use of performance enhancing drugs, the suspension arises from the substance-abuse policy.

But a one-year suspension — technically, a permanent banishment with the ability to apply for reinstatement after one year — applies only to players who already were in Stage Three of the substance-abuse program. While no one is talking about the specifics of the Browner case, we have a theory. Or a hypothesis. Or something.

When players are cut by NFL teams, they remain subject to the testing requirements of the substance-abuse policy. If they don’t show for the tests (after all, they’re no longer NFL employees), they become subject to the various steps and stages of the substance-abuse program.

It’s wrong and it’s unfair, but that’s just the way it is, as agreed to by the NFL Players Association.

Browner played for the Broncos in 2005. Cut in 2006, Browner surfaced the following year in the CFL. Unless Browner violated the substance-abuse policy enough times in one-plus year with the Broncos to land in Stage Three, there’s a chance he fell victim to the unfair expectation that players who have been dumped by the NFL still have to submit to NFL-implemented drug tests, and that he returned to the NFL in 2011 with a lifetime membership in Stage Three.

That’s how Stage Three works. Once a guy enters Stage Three, he never gets out. And if he makes one false move while in Stage Three, via a positive test or a failure to show up for a test, he’s done for at least a year.

If that’s what happened with Browner — if he landed in Stage Three because he didn’t show up for drug tests when he wasn’t an NFL employee — his suspension needs to be scrapped. And if the NFL won’t reverse the suspension, Browner needs to load up the legal cannon and aim it at anyone and everyone.

Load Metric
    The Browner suspension wasn't for PED's, and it looks like there is more to the story than first thought.

Browner’s predicament possibly arises from unfair implementation of substance-abuse policy
    Wasn't he suspended for 4 games last year & appealed it to continue playing?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Wasn't he suspended for 4 games last year & appealed it to continue playing?
    He was suspended for 4 games for PED's (adderall) but dropped his appeal and served his suspension. Substance abuse and PED's are separate violations and don't overlap in the NFL.

Load Metric
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information