Page 937 of 950 FirstFirst ... 437837887927933934935936937938939940941947 ... LastLast
Results 18,721 to 18,740 of 18983

Thread: So coronavirus is definitely going to kill a few of us.

Gold
    Load Metric

Comments

sah_24: stacking Ws
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Gold
    Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: She is the nut low of humanity

1dollarboxcar: damn....

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  EF402F2C-8E7D-4517-A01A-498FE9F28788.jpeg
Views: 232
Size:  116.4 KB

Comments

sah_24: cant fix stupid ...

1dollarboxcar: ++++

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1698166986520633788

Keep wearing one anyway Bart you brain dead fivehead faggot

Comments

country978: what the fuck is he even talking about?

Banned
    Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  DCD641B4-E305-44C3-B6D8-D3F1C5525A9A.jpeg
Views: 188
Size:  129.4 KB

Comments

TheXFactor: I say bend-over faggot and get the vaccine.

splitthis: Offset

Load Metric
    Fell in love with Annie ironically during Covid lockdowns downtime when I read Operation Paperclip.

“People are worried about AI - wait til they find out what synthetic biology can do (ex: covid labs) can do.”
    -Annie Jacobson.

She talks about transparency. That’s not how we conduct weapons research sweetheart. Small towns in New Mexico … or Ukraine.

Comments

splitthis: END TIMES

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If a bioweapon could be developed to be super deadly like Ebola but have a long incubation period, we are all completely fucked.

Currently all viruses are either super deadly but can't spread well (such as Ebola), or can spread well but not very deadly. COVID was the deadliest of the easily spreadable diseases, because it was both highly contagious AND did most of its transmission in the 1-2 days when people were pre-symptomatic. However, even its worst variant (Delta) was mainly killing very old people, along with some middle-aged people who were unlucky. But it never got to the point where it was going to wipe out any populations, as a very high percentage under 65 were destined to survive and recover.

Very deadly viruses have a problem spreading because they tend to incapacitate their hosts too quickly, thus spreading doesn't happen very well. That's why viruses will usually mutate themselves out of deadliness, and that's what COVID did when the Omicron variant took over in December 2021.

Anyway, lots is possible with bioengineering, and it is definitely doable to create such a virus which could basically wipe out all or most of humanity.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If a bioweapon could be developed to be super deadly like Ebola but have a long incubation period, we are all completely fucked.

Currently all viruses are either super deadly but can't spread well (such as Ebola), or can spread well but not very deadly. COVID was the deadliest of the easily spreadable diseases, because it was both highly contagious AND did most of its transmission in the 1-2 days when people were pre-symptomatic. However, even its worst variant (Delta) was mainly killing very old people, along with some middle-aged people who were unlucky. But it never got to the point where it was going to wipe out any populations, as a very high percentage under 65 were destined to survive and recover.

Very deadly viruses have a problem spreading because they tend to incapacitate their hosts too quickly, thus spreading doesn't happen very well. That's why viruses will usually mutate themselves out of deadliness, and that's what COVID did when the Omicron variant took over in December 2021.

Anyway, lots is possible with bioengineering, and it is definitely doable to create such a virus which could basically wipe out all or most of humanity.
    Covid resulted in political and economic mayhem. Covid shut down our country and most of the rest of the industrialized world. That’s pitching a perfect bioweapon game.

Don’t be running down Covid like that bro.

I think we both believe the wet market origin story but I’m just saying if governments were interested in pursuing such synthetic bio weapons Covid would be a worthy goal.

Creating chaos in your enemy’s society has been a daily mission on both sides of the chess board from 1946/7 until yesterday.

Simpdogs tiktok is a fun example of chaos tech too but I digress as I always do.

I’ll pitch some batting practice and suggest that the alien Area 51 deal was Russia’s successful post war attempt at creating chaos. (Was it inspired by Orson Welles or the other way around? I really never got into it). I do find it interesting that Biden has repurposed UFO’s to create his own subterfuge.

You never particularly saw me hopping into the alien thread here. I’m pretty comfortable letting the deep state have that one and just tip my cap.

You ever see Oppenheimer?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blatantly false ... you have been so wrong about covid the whole time, you just regurgitate the tv

https://www.contagionlive.com/view/s...not-infectious

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Covid resulted in political and economic mayhem. Covid shut down our country and most of the rest of the industrialized world. That’s pitching a perfect bioweapon game.

I think we both believe the wet market origin story but I’m just saying if governments were interested in pursuing such synthetic bio weapons Covid would be a worthy goal.

Creating chaos in your enemy’s society has been a daily mission on both sides of the chess board from 1946/7 until yesterday.

Simpdogs tiktok is a fun example of chaos tech too but I digress as I always do.

I’ll pitch some batting practice and suggest that the alien Area 51 deal was Russia’s successful post war attempt at creating chaos. (Was it inspired by Orson Welles or the other way around? I really never got into it). I do find it interesting that Biden has repurposed UFO’s to create his own subterfuge.

You never particularly saw me hopping into the alien thread here. I’m pretty comfortable letting the deep state have that one and just tip my cap.

I don't believe the wet market story. They were doing gain-of-function research and the virus escaped. That's the most logical explanation.

I also don't believe aliens have ever visited earth.

Nobody can answer the question as to why aliens don't simply present themselves, rather than hide in the shadows. If they possess the technology to get here from that far away, they have nothing to fear from us.

I do agree that COVID was weaponized for political purposes, but I think it was more along the lines of "never let a good crisis go to waste" weaponization.

Comments

Sanlmar: Of course “wet market” is nonsense. Now you are a synthetic biology guy and that’s real progress Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post

Blatantly false ... you have been so wrong about covid the whole time, you just regurgitate the tv

I've actually been correct most of the way on COVID.

By the way, that article you linked does not debunk anything I said. My claim above was that COVID was transmitted in pre-symptomatic fashion (that is, before getting sick), not asymptomatic fashion (where you are not going to get sick).

I agree with the article that asymptomatic transmission was not a thing. In fact, from early on I was stating that was likely.

If you want to be delusional and pretend that the 2020-2021 COVID wasn't a major cause of death to old people and middle-aged people, then go right ahead, but the raw data would prove you wrong. The data about Omicron (2022-23) would be more along the lines of what the right was claiming from the start (that it was just a killer of old people, and not much different than the flu).

I find that right wing COVID deniers are as delusional as left wing COVID fanatics. The left made enough major mistakes during COVID to where you don't need to deny the seriousness of the first two years of the disease in order to criticize them.

Comments

Texter:

Load Metric

I don't believe the wet market story. They were doing gain-of-function research and the virus escaped. That's the most logical explanation.

Nobody can answer the question as to why aliens don't simply present themselves, rather than hide in the shadows. If they possess the technology to get here from that far away, they have nothing to fear from us.

I do agree that COVID was weaponized for political purposes, but I think it was more along the lines of "never let a good crisis go to waste" weaponization.
    You believe they were doing “gain of function research”. Bear in mind, DARPA spends infinitely more on research than whatever innocent gain of function research you may imagine. We are no different than any other super power in this regard.

I think you are a little too comfortable with the intention of those labs.

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/oth...15c5316d&ei=55

Did somebody say mask mandates weren't coming back? In fairness, I'm sure these 10 year olds are at high risk.

Comments

sah_24: Lols ...

Load Metric

Comments

tyde: this thread is for grown ups…get the fuck out of here

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post

I've actually been correct most of the way on COVID.

By the way, that article you linked does not debunk anything I said. My claim above was that COVID was transmitted in pre-symptomatic fashion (that is, before getting sick), not asymptomatic fashion (where you are not going to get sick).

I agree with the article that asymptomatic transmission was not a thing. In fact, from early on I was stating that was likely.

If you want to be delusional and pretend that the 2020-2021 COVID wasn't a major cause of death to old people and middle-aged people, then go right ahead, but the raw data would prove you wrong. The data about Omicron (2022-23) would be more along the lines of what the right was claiming from the start (that it was just a killer of old people, and not much different than the flu).

I find that right wing COVID deniers are as delusional as left wing COVID fanatics. The left made enough major mistakes during COVID to where you don't need to deny the seriousness of the first two years of the disease in order to criticize them.
    The raw data where they were literally classifying a guy who wrecked a motor cycle into a tree as a covid death ? That data, ya I call bs on that data.

The article linked proves people without symptoms don't spread the disease which does indeed directly contradict what you said. You have been wrong about everything the whole way with covid ... hundreds of data points presented in this thread by Ok2 and me have proven your takes incorrect repeatedly.

The death rate was never above a flu death rate even with counting mass head traumas as covid deaths lols

https://cbs12.com/news/local/man-who...florida-report

Comments

tyde: data can be (and was) manipulated

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

country978: lol boosters

TheXFactor: You bend-over and take it up the ass from a Thai hooker. Just bend-over and take the vaccine.

splitthis: Can’t believe she got the vax

Banned
    Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric

You believe they were doing “gain of function research”. Bear in mind, DARPA spends infinitely more on research than whatever innocent gain of function research you may imagine. We are no different than any other super power in this regard.

I think you are a little too comfortable with the intention of those labs.
    Dr. Charles Morgan speaks to cadets and faculty at West Point about a range of topics, including psychology, neurobiology, and the science of humans at war. Dr. Morgan's neurobiological and forensic research has established him as an international expert in post-traumatic stress disorder, eyewitness memory, and human performance under conditions of high stress.

409,224 views Jun 15, 2018

12:22 possession experiment, possible to send motor function from one human to another human, thus, remotely control another person
    18:37 motor information, transmission through brain-to-brain interface
    27:00 in five years, able to do without penetrating the skull
    32:00 designer neuron receptors that can be remotely controlled, allowing for the manipulation of cells in the body without invasive procedures
    39:00 modifications of memories, erasure of memories of humans

Gold
    Load Metric
    Speech by Stefan Oelrich of Bayer: "MRNA vaccinations are an example of cell and gene therapy." World Health Summit, October 2021.

"...the mRNA vaccines are an example for that cell & gene therapy... If we had surveyed... Would you be willing to take gene or cell therapy and inject it into your body... We would probably have had a 95% refusal rate."

Bayer AG is a German multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company and is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Headquartered in Leverkusen, Bayer's areas of business include pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare products, agricultural chemicals, seeds and
    Headquarters: Leverkusen, Germany
    Revenue: 44.08 billion EUR (2021)
    Founded: 1 August 1863, Barmen, Germany
    Founders: Friedrich Bayer, Johann Friedrich Weskott
    Number of employees: 99,637 (2021)

Mass adoption of mRNA therapy through a campaign of coercive compliance and hysteria of an existential threat despite the average age of a covid death being not far off the average lifespan - I wonder what the incentives are...oh yeah. Many. What has been the cost of this myopic obsession with only one savior solution mitigation wise and medical intervention. Devastating and barely even touched by all those incentivized i every way to push every aspect from top down.

In an interview in the French documentary "Hold-Up," Luc Montagnier, a French virologist and recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), claimed that Covid-19 vaccines are creating new variants in various parts of the world. He believes that the ongoing vaccinations across the world is an ”enormous mistake.”

In 2020, Montagnier argued that SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, was man-made in a laboratory and that it might have been the result of an attempt to create a vaccine for HIV/AIDS. His allegation came after the United States had launched a probe into whether the virus came from a laboratory. According to Montagnier, the "presence of elements of HIV and germ of malaria in the genome of coronavirus is highly suspect and the characteristics of the virus could not have arisen naturally."

Thread Information