Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PFA Vacation announcement

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

PFA Vacation announcement

I'll be absent from the site for the next week as i take the advice of the forum members that Druff seems to value the most and get the sand out of my vagina, and wipe my tears, and get over myself. I'll monitor the situation over the next week to see if things change here or if i will have to remove myself for a longer period of time.

Hopefully some of you will miss my participation, and hopefully Druff will figure out how to moderate the site fairly for ALL users, as some of us actually value our reputations and are not simply anonymous forum posters.

Congrats on the growth of the site, part of which comes from two high-ranking google searches explaining how nothing-but-honest members are "The Scum of the Earth" and "A Filthy Cheat" respectively.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    I'll be absent from the site for the next week as i take the advice of the forum members that Druff seems to value the most and get the sand out of my vagina, and wipe my tears, and get over myself. I'll monitor the situation over the next week to see if things change here or if i will have to remove myself for a longer period of time.

Hopefully some of you will miss my participation, and hopefully Druff will figure out how to moderate the site fairly for ALL users, as some of us actually value our reputations and are not simply anonymous forum posters.

Congrats on the growth of the site, part of which comes from two high-ranking google searches explaining how nothing-but-honest members are "The Scum of the Earth" and "A Filthy Cheat" respectively.
    Good Fucking God. Could you be more of a pussy? Later fag.

Name:  TissueBox-800.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  72.4 KB

Load Metric
    Fuck it. I am done here until Druff wakes the fuck up.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Someone please insert a later fag .gif
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    My slow-witted friend Azzclown makes a legit point. There is really nothing worse than an "I'm leaving unless..." post or thread. Faggotry is and always will be a part of these forums, today just happens to be an extremely faggy day.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    My slow-witted friend Azzclown makes a legit point. There is really nothing worse than an "I'm leaving unless..." post or thread. Faggotry is and always will be a part of these forums, today just happens to be an extremely faggy day.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    For Drexel Coach

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Load Metric
    Are you shitting me? That Fucking prick is anal, (how anyone can like a guy who is 100 % rooting for us FTP victims not to get paid is beyond me)

should've known, a member for 7 days 100+ posts, I'll wager now, not one useful.

Seriously, Druff why not add a DIX rating, its like you can't say one intelligent thing around here anymore. 4-bet has to go.
    I notice everyone I think is a D-bag called Steve a bitch, he has added more to this forum than all you pricks combined.
    (except Tony, I'm surprised at you, )

Steve, Weiss and Lew have it right, just don't back and forth w/those guys.
    They have no life, this is all they do. Watch BIG FAN, that is them.
    I like to just fire and not go back.

Anal, GETTING YOU PAID YOU BITCH, you can't reply though, as I'm ignoring you now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Are you shitting me? That Fucking prick is anal, (how anyone can like a guy who is 100 % rooting for us FTP victims not to get paid is beyond me)

should've known, a member for 7 days 100+ posts, I'll wager now, not one useful.

Seriously, Druff why not add a DIX rating, its like you can't say one intelligent thing around here anymore. 4-bet has to go.
    I notice everyone I think is a D-bag called Steve a bitch, he has added more to this forum than all you pricks combined.

Anal, GETTING YOU PAID YOU BITCH, you can't reply though, as I'm ignoring you now.
    Lol. Are you gonna cry now too? Did some of Stevie's sand make it's way to your vagina too?

Banned
    Load Metric

Good grief, another pussy chimes in.

Load Metric

I'm not calling Steve a bitch in any way, shape or form. I like Steve, and he has been a fantastic contributor since the site opened and although he's frustrated, I've enjoyed his contributions to yesterday's controversies.

But that doesn't exclude him from criticism when I think he has the wrong of it, and I personally think that "I'm leaving" posts are lame. I ain't mad at him, but I need to be consistent, even with people I'm friendly with.

I am not aware of Analclown's feelings on FTP, but I'm certainly glad the deal is done and pleased that everyone should be getting at least a good chunk of your money back.

Load Metric
    My slow-witted friend Azzclown makes a legit point. There is really nothing worse than an "I'm leaving unless..." post or thread.

Steve, faggotry is and always will be a part of these forums, today just happens to be an extremely faggy day. Don't let it affect you.
    This post has been misinterpreted so I am clarifying/editing.

Load Metric
    It should be pointed out that Brandon's last name appears nowhere in the thread about the $5K. Not once.

If someone was searching for info on Brandon, to find that thread, they'd have to know he goes by the handle Drexel, that he posts here, and they'd still have to wade through a bunch of shit to find a thread where one guy asks a question about a debt and gets fucking clobbered by the board for it almost immediately. There are so many more nuggets about drexel out there in bad taste, MANY FROM HIS OWN MOUTH ON HIS OWN RADIO SHOWS OVER THE YEARS, that I'm a bit stunned the thread in question has riled up a few people so badly.

The only thing for sure that the thread in question shows is that Brandon has way more defenders than accusers, the accusers have no real accusations, and the rest of the posts are general forum noise.

As for the rest of it, TonyBag pretty much has it right, as always.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Dont mean much but me too

Load Metric

While the rest of you are trolling the fact Bootsy is pissed off over the modding situation should be a wake up call. This forum is about to turn into another Donkdown clusterfuck quickly if something isnt done. Im not gonna claim to be innocent but all I did was call out 4bet for the over the hill middle aged douchebag he is and continues to be and I did reply to the grammer nazi 6TP for what reason I dont know.. But the fact is Bootsy is calling a spade a spade. I mean 14 damn pages over some shit stirred up by 4B to begin with is insane. Drexel couldnt be bothered to waste his time to respond and I dont blame him after the bullshit with Rawwolf/Slim peckerhead.
    In the grand scheme of things who gives a flying fuck as Druff says put up or shut up so 4Bet if this is true prove it about Brandon or STFU and hop in your fiberglass penis car and take a drive off the Skyway bridge will ya.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Glad to see you back Steve O

Load Metric
    I'm a steveo fan but holy shit is this thread ever silly. Throw the village idiot crew on ignore until Druff comes to his senses and cleans this site up.

Load Metric
    Steve-O's new hangout...

Load Metric
    Oh my god bootsy collins is leaving how sad. The first thing you need to do is see a speech therapist because you talk like you have down syndrome. Once you don't talk like a retard anymore you may increase your chances of touching your first vagina.

Thread Information