Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
Here's his Twitter response from earlier, which I will quote so it doesn't get deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Postle
There is so much I want to say and now so much that I am forced to say which involves gloating about my 16 year poker career. One that involves me being so successful everywhere I’ve played including online, that I’ve been accused of having an unfair advantage by a handful of local individuals who convinced someone it was true, and to ultimately attack me publicly in the process with nothing but speculation on a tiny fraction of hands that are questionable at best.I’ve played a unique high variance style my entire poker career and there’s hundreds.

Of players I’ve played with over the course of those 16 years who can verify that I’ve played the same style both online and live that entire time. The difference between myself and others is that I’ve put an enormous amount of time into not just studying the game, but into human behavior, picking up on betting patterns, as well as being blessed with very good instincts.

I have had no other income other than poker. Not a trust fund baby, no rich family, just a guy who was blessed with desire to be the best he could be but not forgetting where he came from, his close friends n family, and that there’s way more to life than playing poker. Fighting for my daughter and being a single father can definitely change your desires and life perception. There’s SO much more I will be saying and coming out with, and for the time being I just want to thank those who actually know me, and for not being one of the handful of egotistical, competition driven, jealous hating ones who have it out for me. I apologize for simply being better than you at poker.

For that local handful, I'd love to talk to you man to man to get your thoughts instead of hiding behind a screen or whispering behind my back and we can talk about it. Or we can play a string of heads up matches off stream if you need it hammered home to you that my abilities go much further than any livestream.

I will close with a giant thank you to those who know me and have shown support, you’ve helped dry some tears from the heartbreak of this to which I have no words. I shy from positive attention so you can imagine how I feel about the worst attention I could ever imagine. ❤️ all u.
I'm no forensic expert, but when someone in this type of situation of alleged wrongdoing brings up stuff like "I have no other income," "I started with nothing," and he's "fighting for his daughter as a single father," those are sympathy plays and efforts to deflect from the real issue.

I note that he doesn't actually deny the cheating allegations in his response.

I'm still unclear on how he is cheating - lots of allegations but nothing proven yet that I can see.