Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOL OBAMA

Banned
    Load Metric

LOL OBAMA

This is what President Obama believes:

Did The Government Invent The Internet?

Feel free to add your own examples of Obama LOL.

Load Metric
    sure he is pandering to his crowd, but that is a generally good speech, in my opinion. I have met very few business owners who didn't either inherit money or have a investor/s putting their faith in them to get off the ground.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post

The Government did the expensive heavy lifting that created the internet, when no private company would have touched it because there was no ROI in it. Then when the hardware became much better and cheaper, due to that government R&D money, it was turned over to private companies.

"The government did create Arpanet, the world's first decentralized computer network. It was supposed to help the Department of Defense communicate after a nuclear attack."

That's just flatly not true. John Stossel clearly doesn't know shit about the early internet.

Here's a good book on the topic-
    http://www.amazon.com/Where-Wizards-.../dp/0684832674

Romney has an ad featuring Jack Gilchrist talking about how he built his metal fabrication business without any help from anyone. He just happens to leave out the part of the story where he got 1.3 million dollars in loans from the government to expand his business.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...home_multiline
    Last edited by DirtyB; 07-27-2012 at 11:53 PM.

Load Metric
    I don't like Obama, but I have to admit that a lot of people are taking these statements a little too harshly.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    sure he is pandering to his crowd, but that is a generally good speech, in my opinion. I have met very few business owners who didn't either inherit money or have a investor/s putting their faith in them to get off the ground.
    LOL.

You didn't write that. The Government wrote that because you went to public school.

I am not knocking public schools (funded by you BTW), I am just pointing out the absurdity of Gut's statement.

Most small business owners did not wait for an inheritance to build their businesses.

Even with an investor or seed capital, the small business man or woman built the business.

Load Metric
    LOL.

You didn't write that. The Government wrote that because you went to public school.

I am not knocking public schools (funded by you BTW), I am just pointing out the absurdity of Gut's statement.

Most small business owners did not wait for an inheritance to build their businesses.

Even with an investor or seed capital, the small business man or woman built the business.
    Even the idiot in the Romney ad contradicts the campaigns point by admitting he took over his fathers business. So really that guy didn't do anything, and had 100% help from his dad.

Banned
    Load Metric

LOL.

Even the idiot in the Romney ad contradicts the campaigns point by admitting he took over his fathers business. So really that guy didn't do anything, and had 100% help from his dad.
    I will cut you some slack if you admit that your non sequiturs are the result of you being drunk out of your mind.

Load Metric

I will cut you some slack if you admit that your non sequiturs are the result of you being drunk out of your mind.
    Unless you have DirtyB on ignore, my post makes complete sense. I know you love the word "non sequitur" but cmon man.

Banned
    Load Metric

Unless you have DirtyB on ignore, my post makes complete sense. I know you love the word "non sequitur" but cmon man.
    Your post makes no sense.

Who is DirtyB?

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    "For instance, they note that “Ball Office Products hosted the “We Did Build This” event in Richmond, Virginia. The company received a loan of $635,000 through the Small Business Administration in 2012, according to USASpending.gov. The company was also awarded a lucrative $52,525 contract with the General Services Administration just a year after its founding.”

Home Instead Senior Care supported Romney in Roanoke, Virginia, even though home health care companies receive 75 percent of their funding from public programs like Medicare and Medicaid. Home Instead franchises in Virginia have received at least $3,613,549 in federal funding through the Department of Veterans Affairs since 2008. Chris Head, who represented Home Instead at the event, has previously lamented the low Medicaid reimbursement rates in Virginia and told the Roanoke Times that he wished state funding had helped save the now-defunct local Mill Mountain Theatre.

Ed Nagle of Nagle Trucking in Ohio also took issue with Obama’s speech, which mentioned roads and bridges as examples of essential government support. But less than a year ago, Nagle protested an idea to privatize the Ohio Turnpike, noting that the privatized Indiana toll road “has diminished in its quality and it’s become a lot more expensive.”

http://lezgetreal.com/2012/07/romney...t-lies-anyway/
    http://thinkprogress.org/politics/20...cts/?mobile=nc

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    They both suck.

LOL at being a supporter of either of them.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    "During his speech at the Opening Ceremonies of the 2002 Winter Olympics, Romney said, “You Olympians, however, know you didn’t get here solely on your own power. For most of you, loving parents, sisters or brothers, encouraged your hopes, coaches guided, communities built venues in order to organize competitions.”

He echoed the same sentiment last week, saying, “I know that you recognize a lot of people help you in a business. Perhaps the bank, the investors. There is no question your mom and dad, your school teachers. The people who provide roads, the fire, the police. A lot of people help.”

Load Metric

Name:  24085463.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  93.3 KB

Load Metric

Who is DirtyB?
    I think he's that guy that makes you look like a fucking dumbass every time you post.

Load Metric
    My favorite Hussein Obama fail.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...elections-2012

African-American Education Office: Obama Announces White House Initiative On Educational Excellence

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama is creating a new office to bolster education of African-American students.

The White House says the office will coordinate the work of communities and federal agencies to ensure that African-American youngsters are better prepared for high school, college and career.

Obama is announcing his election-year initiative Wednesday night in a speech to the civil rights group the National Urban League as he seeks to rally black voters. Aides say his executive order, to be signed Thursday, will set a goal of producing "a more effective continuum" of programs for African-American students.

The president announced his election-year initiative, the first-ever White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans, in remarks to the civil rights group National Urban League Convention Wednesday as he sought to rally black voters.

Aides told the Associated Press that the executive order, to be signed Thursday, will set a goal of producing "a more effective continuum" of programs for African-American students

Load Metric
    NASA new mission Muslim Outreach

Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Teleprompter reader of the United States

Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Who is DirtyB?
    I think he's that guy that makes you look like a fucking dumbass every time you post.
    He doesn't really need any of your help in that department. He seems to do a pretty good job of that all by himself.

Load Metric

Which one is he?

Thread Information