Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: ohhh so this will be deleted

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Kilgore Trout: Cartel Jalisco is legit. Can you tell us more about how the transactions go down ?

Way too easy. There is a dope spot which is technically illegal, but the cartel pays off the cops, so its pretty much legal. I ask a taxi to bring me to the dope spot and back home, which cost $6.25, then I buy the bag of ice which cost $7.81, and i have enough drugs to be high for days. You are lucky your addiction is adderal bae. Meth is the same ingredients as adderal except like 10x stronger. We'll both beat our addictions tho :)
    No wonder you don’t want to come home.
    Your meth habit costs less than my daily Diet Coke habit.

#MAGA

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Willie I had no idea you did smack

you ever hang out with Hoser ?
    Maybe you should meet up and teach him how to make it in a bathtub!

Comments

The_Lurker: first laugh of the day rep

WillieMcFML: Solid chuckle

Deal: shots fired

JACKDANIELS: GOT HIM

ToasterOven: zinger

nunbeater: BOOM

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: LOLOLOLOLOL

gimmick:

Suicide King: Nice

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Kilgore Trout: Cartel Jalisco is legit. Can you tell us more about how the transactions go down ?

Way too easy. There is a dope spot which is technically illegal, but the cartel pays off the cops, so its pretty much legal. I ask a taxi to bring me to the dope spot and back home, which cost $6.25, then I buy the bag of ice which cost $7.81, and i have enough drugs to be high for days. You are lucky your addiction is adderal bae. Meth is the same ingredients as adderal except like 10x stronger. We'll both beat our addictions tho
    No wonder you don’t want to come home.
    Your meth habit costs less than my daily Diet Coke habit.

#MAGA
    yah thats a problem. also the cost of living for everything else is way less. food is maybe 60% of usa costs. taxi rides are $2-$3 unless yer going to the dope spot which is a bit of a tax. Housing can be dirt cheap, but i pay a little more because i like to be comfortable. normal people here make $18/day, so everything cost nothing.

Load Metric
    You would think SetofK's place would be cleaner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    You would think SetofK's place would be cleaner
    Its filthy right now cause i got meth and don't care. Usually a neat freak tho

Meth in Methico

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am very disappointed in lew here.

I thought this was all resolved, but I guess he got enraged by Barry's current gripe with Brandon, and decided to lash out.

I had to ban Lew, because this violates the spirit of the entire agreement in which he came back.

He was clearly writing Brandon's full name multiple times for SEO purposes. I temporarily hid this thread while I edited it out, and now put it back otherwise intact (last name removed so the SEO stuff won't work).

Lew, I know you are reading this, and you can respond to me on Facebook messenger. From what I understand, you and Brandon were going to leave each other alone and stay out of each other's way.

He looked up your info because you were threatening him, and he was also aware that you had previously threatened other users. He looked up the info as a way to get you to stop, which apparently worked, but did not distribute any of it. He also did not contact anyone in your family, to my knowledge.

So what is the problem here? What changed to where you had this outburst, and ruined what was your reinstatement here (plus the general forgiveness of the community)?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I thought this was all resolved, but I guess he got enraged by Barry's current gripe with Brandon, and decided to lash out.

I had to ban Lew, because this violates the spirit of the entire agreement in which he came back.

He was clearly writing Brandon's full name multiple times for SEO purposes. I temporarily hid this thread while I edited it out, and now put it back otherwise intact (last name removed so the SEO stuff won't work).

Lew, I know you are reading this, and you can respond to me on Facebook messenger. From what I understand, you and Brandon were going to leave each other alone and stay out of each other's way.

He looked up your info because you were threatening him, and he was also aware that you had previously threatened other users. He looked up the info as a way to get you to stop, which apparently worked, but did not distribute any of it. He also did not contact anyone in your family, to my knowledge.

So what is the problem here? What changed to where you had this outburst, and ruined what was your reinstatement here (plus the general forgiveness of the community)?

Lew is very very drunk. Although he claims sobriety. He becomes insane when the booze hits his lips

Load Metric
    So what is the problem here?
    Name:  Dr-McGillicuddys-Mint.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  32.5 KB

Load Metric
    Lew also said he would “make me his hobby” and sent me a pm threatening violence

which is all just very gay ( and not in the plop way) although lew is that kind of gay also

not that there’s anything wrong with that

at the end of the day, lew is just a very pathetic, sad individual whose life will prolly much resemble 6tp’s

Comments

splitthis: Pussy

Load Metric
    Lew has the sad distinction of being unpitiably pathetic.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Praise from an unlikely source:

lol wow: you honestly
    lol wow: have done a great job of running a forum of absolute weirdos on the internet
    lol wow: two fingers kid its not easy
    lol wow: you do not deserve half the shit you get but its funny
    lol wow: so it must proceed

Comments

tony bagadonuts: you can say that again

Load Metric
    #PRAISETODD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    fully understand that brandon is more liked than i am but I was banned for fucking with people and it's time that everyone knows that brandong has targeted children, families and wives on multple occasions.

I just find it pathetic and finally had enough, even if im drunk, his actions are simly ridiculous.

Im just in it for the hidden gems at this point. Jewdonks goiter being a recent example. Brandong being another ITT

Comments

gauchojake: goiters are pure comedy gold imo
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Seriously WTF is wrong with you?

In the hut thread there was nothing you could do since "the horse was out of the barn" so you left up multiple pictures & easily followable clues that targeted a guys legitimate business interests all in an attempt to fuck with the guy in real life? You claim at that point it's too hard to edit out anything & since that time several more unauthorized pictures of hut have been posted because

:whynot

since there were no consequences all the other fucking times.

Here, you shut down a thread to any new posts so you can edit out a guys fucking name that everybody already knows. You did this just like I said you should have done in the other thread to edit out pictures of hut & other offending information but you said it was too late by that point.

I get the fact that lew was on triple secret probation for earlier transgressions but fuck off with this shit.

I stand by my assertion in the other thread that you're allowed to fuck with others on this site as long as Druff isn't all that fond of you & this is in no may to be construed as defending lews past or present actions. It is simply to point out how, in some situations, you can be very hypocritical.

BTW, there was another picture of hut that I'd never seen before posted earlier today in another thread. I'm pretty sure he didn't release that photo himself but I get it, each case is unique, horse, barn, nothing I could do, blah, blah, blah.

Carry on.

Comments

jsearles22: This guy gets it

IamGreek: Have to agree here

Ricky: Mostly dislike HG, hate to agree with Searles, but man :THIS
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Seriously WTF is wrong with you?

In the hut thread there was nothing you could do since "the horse was out of the barn" so you left up multiple pictures & easily followable clues that targeted a guys legitimate business interests all in an attempt to fuck with the guy in real life? You claim at that point it's too hard to edit out anything & since that time several more unauthorized pictures of hut have been posted because

:whynot

since there were no consequences all the other fucking times.

Here, you shut down a thread to any new posts so you can edit out a guys fucking name that everybody already knows. You did this just like I said you should have done in the other thread to edit out pictures of hut & other offending information but you said it was too late by that point.

I get the fact that lew was on triple secret probation for earlier transgressions but fuck off with this shit.

I stand by my assertion in the other thread that you're allowed to fuck with others on this site as long as Druff isn't all that fond of you & this is in no may to be construed as defending lews past or present actions. It is simply to point out how, in some situations, you can be very hypocritical.

BTW, there was another picture of hut that I'd never seen before posted earlier today in another thread. I'm pretty sure he didn't release that photo himself but I get it, each case is unique, horse, barn, nothing I could do, blah, blah, blah.

Carry on.
    You need to pay better attention.

Brandon's name is not a secret. In fact, we make it public on the radio.

I did not edit the name because lew posted it, and that's also not why lew was banned.

The name was posted gratuitously and repeatedly for SEO purposes. The horse isn't out of the barn in that situation. It takes time for SEO tactics to work.

Even the official site rules state that you cannot post full names gratuitously for SEO purposes.

With hutmaster, the concern wasn't SEO stuff, and if it was, I would have redacted things for him (I still will do this if he wants).

The only value in editing/deleting the stuff posted about Hut would have been to keep people from finding out where he worked, but that was impossible because everyone already saw by the time I got to it. Furthermore, as Marty also worked there, and was posting about his experiences there, he was also posting his own info, which IS allowed. I have never made a rule regarding posting your own workplace info if it happens to match that of someone else who works there.

Now, had Marty worked there and simply posted the info just to expose it, then I would have deleted the thread, even after-the-fact. However, Hut was the one who started the topic, and Hut was the one who revealed Marty worked for him, along with a lot of unflattering (albeit likely mostly true) accusations against Marty.

Obviously Marty had a right to defend himself, and it was unreasonable at that point to tell him that he can't name the city where he worked, post Yelp reviews, or anything else which he could argue was relevant in defending himself.

Bottom line is that this was a VERY unique situation, and one that isn't ever likely to come up again on PFA.

With that said, I did remove a pic of Hut posted yesterday which he requested privately I take down. There was a woman in the pic with him who didn't want her pic out there as part of this mess, and I respected that, so I removed it and stated it can't be posted again.

Comments

jsearles22: you keep ignoring that Sonatine posted the actual fucking address, not Marty

BlunderMaker: druff but fair

Load Metric
    I think druffs a fair man, hes just a control freak who needs to hire a mod, but refuses to.

Load Metric
    SetofKs for MOD!!!!!!!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    SetofKs for MOD!!!!!!!!!
    fk no. i don't read these forums unless i'm using drugs. and i have a plan to stop using drugs

Comments

PLOL: Honestly, best of luck getting clean buddy

big dick: yeah man gl

Thread Information