Big Bro,
This nigga stay trickin you. He pumps your tires all day, but that's nothin but hot air. He calls you boss but he considers this his and laughs at you even more than he laughs at me. Ever since he made you step on that jealousy trap he's been in your head. Jealousy is the dumbest emotion ever. You are 1000 things I'm not and yeah I'm 1000 things your not but keeping score doesn't matter because what is mine is yours. My shame is your shame. He's an embarrassment to the entire family. He is your glorified playmate and has that LOL DNA. He is that rabbit out in front originally intended only to keep you at a certain pace. I don't think you need a rabbit anymore and I don't think you ever really needed one in the first place. He's out of his mind, out of his lane, and hopefully soon out of luck. Tighten your damn belt and cock your damn hammer and send this nigga to the middle of next week, or the Wednesday of any week, it doesn't matter. If you can't bring yourself to do this on your own because of all the psychological walls he's placed in your head hit up Katie on the hotline and give her the word. She will drop everything. Your words alone will feel like heroin in her veins. She been dying for another piece. Please do what I can't do. From where I sit I feel that the entire family depends on it.

Little Bro