Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: ****OFFICIAL BUY A PIECE OF OSA IN A WSOP EVENT****

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i dont mean to pile on but if one of my horses was out partying the night before events and playing with 'a few hours of sleep' there would be a new hole in the desert.
    it sucks cause cmoney is just trying to give people shots, some because he wants to see them succeed, some for the lulz (garrett), and some because he wants to have a sweat and thinks they have a real shot (china) - either way he is expecting a return on his money

it's always pisses me off when people treat cmoney like he has is an atm

sorry, mrobot. we cool but to ask cmoney to just give away more money than a lot of people make in a week to someone who most likely will lose it... (OSA)

just feels dirty man - no one likes to feel they've been taken advantage of

Load Metric
    OSA: stake me because it will be epic TR and the field is soft enough for me to profitable because they dont take poker seriously

also OSA: i showed up wrecked because i worked at EDC instead of getting a good nights sleep (???????!!!!!!!), so not much interesting shit happened beyond me donating chips to focused, motivated Asians playing ABC poker.

i mean fuck it, its all for the lulz. i doubt cmoney cares or expected to see a return on his investment. but its also fucking infuriating that there are names i see in the freeroll final tables constantly who could probably have really used an opportunity to change their lives and would have taken full advantage of this sort of opportunity.

whoever is left in these stakes can impress the hell out of me being going straight to their rooms and eating salads and blueberries and shit while steeling themselves to play disciplined ABC tournament meta-strat instead of whatever the fuck just happened.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    OSA: stake me because it will be epic TR and the field is soft enough for me to profitable because they dont take poker seriously

also OSA: i showed up wrecked because i worked at EDC instead of getting a good nights sleep (???????!!!!!!!), so not much interesting shit happened beyond me donating chips to focused, motivated Asians playing ABC poker.

i mean fuck it, its all for the lulz. i doubt cmoney cares or expected to see a return on his investment. but its also fucking infuriating that there are names i see in the freeroll final tables constantly who could probably have really used an opportunity to change their lives and would have taken full advantage of this sort of opportunity.

whoever is left in these stakes can impress the hell out of me being going straight to their rooms and eating salads and blueberries and shit while steeling themselves to play disciplined ABC tournament meta-strat instead of whatever the fuck just happened

LMAO

wow I literally just spit tequila on my keyboard

fucking HOF

Load Metric

whoever is left in these stakes can impress the hell out of me being going straight to their rooms and eating salads and blueberries and shit while steeling themselves to play disciplined ABC tournament meta-strat instead of whatever the fuck just happened.
    i think cmoney knows he'll most likely lose money staking pfa

but he's a gambler, he's hoping to run good and have a sweat - that's what gets cmoney's blood pumping

and these motherfuckers aren't even bagging day 1. he's trying to live vicariously through some underdogs hoping they hit and they aren't even moving the needle) --in before lew makes a needle joke

Load Metric
    Pretty sure Cmoney's stake for OSA wasn't used yet. What he did do was flush Hockey, simp and my momey down the drain with 65o playing scared.

Cmoney could technically still pullout, pun intended.

Comments

sonatine: somehow this makes it even more aggrivating
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Pretty sure Cmoney's stake for OSA wasn't used yet. What he did do was flush Hockey, simp and my momey down the drain with 65o playing scared.

Nah, the only person that has used my money so far has been Daly who couldnt have been more professional about the whole thing.

All i ask is that the person does what they agreed to .

Matos is up today and then there is Michael , OSA and potentially Larry.

I wouldnt "pull out" of the OSA stake even if i wanted to. I agreed to this whole thing, and he made his plans around that. At least he has a hotel now.

Comments

Daly: Happy you are happy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

Nah, the only person that has used my money so far has been Daly who couldnt have been more professional about the whole thing.

I wouldnt "pull out" of the OSA stake even if i wanted to. I agreed to this whole thing, and he made his plans around that. At least he has a hotel now.
    Respek.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

but he's a gambler, he's hoping to run good and have a sweat - that's what gets cmoney's blood pumping

and these motherfuckers aren't even bagging day 1. he's trying to live vicariously through some underdogs hoping they hit and they aren't even moving the needle) --in before lew makes a needle joke

This is pretty much true. I dont remember the last time I staked someone and they made a day 2 (maybe Druff like four years ago). I have run terrible at staking overall. There are a few more bullets left in the chamber for WSOP 2017 but confidence isnt high.

In these 1500 buy in fields the first day or two is basically a luck fest so little skill involved

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    and i put in $9,187 of my own money and $813 of yebsite's
    FYP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This is pretty much true. I dont remember the last time I staked someone and they made a day 2 (maybe Druff like four years ago). I have run terrible at staking overall. There are a few more bullets left in the chamber for WSOP 2017 but confidence isnt high.

In these 1500 buy in fields the first day or two is basically a luck fest so little skill involved
    You actually did get several thousand because I was selling bigger pieces of myself in 2013 than I do today (where I cap it at a 4% max), and I think you had 15% that year. Then I finished 5th at the $5k Limit Holdem for $52k, so that got you something.

Still not much money by your standards, but it was a return and a good sweat.

I agree with the forum sentiment that people here should respect cmoney's VERY generous donations (most of the poker world would shit itself if they saw the generosity going on over here), and at the very least, focus and try their very best to succeed in these events.

Of course, if you just run bad and get shit cards (like Daly did), there's nothing you can do.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  20170619_220240.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  695.9 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Would be nice if handicapme would just shut the fuck up already.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    i dont mean to pile on but if one of my horses was out partying the night before events and playing with 'a few hours of sleep' there would be a new hole in the desert.
    Again, not the previous night, the night before that. And I was working not partying

Load Metric
    it sucks cause cmoney is just trying to give people shots, some because he wants to see them succeed, some for the lulz (garrett), and some because he wants to have a sweat and thinks they have a real shot (china) - either way he is expecting a return on his money

it's always pisses me off when people treat cmoney like he has is an atm

sorry, mrobot. we cool but to ask cmoney to just give away more money than a lot of people make in a week to someone who most likely will lose it... (OSA)

just feels dirty man - no one likes to feel they've been taken advantage of

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    OSA why are you still answering every uninteresting question under the sun but keeping your jizzy lips locked on the only interesting one.

WHAT WAS IT LIKE HOLDING DANDRUFF'S POCKET WAITING IN LINE TO BUY INTO THE TOURNAMENT? ALL THE WHILE KNOWING THAT NOT EVEN GARRETT HAD TO DO SOMETHING SO HUMILIATING!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Its real easy to talk shit but when you are sitting in the WSOP for the first time being bullied by this Asian and possibly putting all your chips in with 65 off, its a different story. He calls my turn bet anyway because of the Ace and the 4 outer, so whats the diff
    difference between you and me in our first wsop events...

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

i didn't act like a bitch

and i put in $10k of my own money

didn't losing that stack ruin ur life cuz ur a bitch??

Comments

WillieMcFML: but i'm BACK and you'll always be a miserable prick

Load Metric

paper work is sent. I've done everything on my end (I even posted a pic of my flight reservations). And i'm taking this stake very very seriously.

And I didn't even take being on papers this serious.

Comments

nunbeater: gl tid

big dick: TID
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Step, text me your number, I'll be there late wed night, yuuup is buying us milkshakes

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

paper work is sent. I've done everything on my end (I even posted a pic of my flight reservations). And i'm taking this stake very very seriously.

Glgl . If you get there the money will be there . Will verify the paperwork with Drexel

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

Glgl . If you get there the money will be there . Will verify the paperwork with Drexel
    i'll be there

I will also coordinate with drexel about where and when to meet up.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information