Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Obama

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

I never cared about the color of the guy. I use the word n-word to piss off certain posters here who actually believe I'm racist. I disagree with almost all of his policies. Period. Politically I'm center right. I believe the tea party is as fucked up as the libtards all the way to the left. I think man made climate change is lol and when I listen to idiots like Bernie and that witch from MA harping constantly regarding that subject I lol. When I hear Obama harp constantly about climate change yet him and his wife always take different planes wherever they go I lol.

If you ignore science because of your political idealogy you are not center right, you're center moron. While you have a point about the President using a lot of carbon based fuels to move about, that has nothing to do with the underlying validity of climate change. The President is a very very busy person and again it has nothing to do with the reality of climate change. It does help you cognitively justify your own world view.

I've been concerned about global warming for 20 years and very little during these 20 years has become positive nationally in this area except general awareness. In fact, the evidence keeps mounting and mounting. So please don't claim that you're a centrist of any sort. It is nonsense.

You're more like a n-word who still believes the earth is flat. Not to argue, just pointing out a few things.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Are you guys really fighting over the size of a home?

I had to laugh Pooh because you used the worker as an example when there are vehicles there too that and if it was Larry it means nothing lol

btw by Dink is biggest.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

wowwww you must have really lit up that bingo game
    it was a rave in a very nice clean venue. venue didnt last as that was near the tail end of the life of our "rave scene". Anyways, your turn, spergy.
    At Shoom in 88 we could only dream of raves like yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

it was a rave in a very nice clean venue. venue didnt last as that was near the tail end of the life of our "rave scene". Anyways, your turn, spergy.
    At Shoom in 88 we could only dream of raves like yours.
    I didn't say it was a mega rave. and even tho i have been to some amazing shows, I wish I could go back in time to catch Rampling at Shoom, just for one night.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

I never cared about the color of the guy. I use the word n-word to piss off certain posters here who actually believe I'm racist.
    Pooh, do you actually think that anyone who reads your posts (other than a moron) doesn't believe you're a racist?

I've never seen or heard anyone throw that word around like you do. (And I live in Boston.)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post

I never cared about the color of the guy. I use the word n-word to piss off certain posters here who actually believe I'm racist.
    Pooh, do you actually think that anyone who reads your posts (other than a moron) doesn't believe you're a racist?

I've never seen or heard anyone throw that word around like you do. (And I live in Boston.)
    my sides!! this guy right here's an unapologetic n-word lover.

Comments

WillieMcFML: out of line

Load Metric
    hey kunt, you ever listen to a rap song?

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Jaces browser history has to be hilarious

Comments

Mintjewlips: Just the mother jones links would make me burst out laughing

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Let's not forget Obama improved public health, education, sanitation, roads, public order, the aqueduct, and brought peace,
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Let's not forget Obama improved public health, education, sanitation, roads, public order, the aqueduct, and brought peace,

Ohhhh.. PEACE.

..SHUT UP.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/24/gr...obamas-legacy/

http://www.dailywire.com/news/11410/...-james-barrett

my sides!!

The public order and peace are overwhelming us all!!

Belly buster is a nice enough guy but he also lives across the pond so he really doesn't know what the hell it's really like in 'Merica since 2008.

my fucking sides though!

Obama did one thing we can all give him credit for and that's getting rid of Bin Laden. That's it.
    Last edited by Pooh; 01-22-2017 at 04:50 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by David USF View Post

He means well, but he loses all credibility when he plays the race card.
    with all due respect if you're at an age older than say 12 and aren't completely desensitised by the word n-word then the problem's most likely with you. Take Laffer here. I use the word n-word not even in a confrontational way and he assumes I'm running the klan. I'm beginning to think his brain's in his tiny hands instead of his fucking n-word loving head.
    Yes, I actually am desensitized by the word, as well as all of George Carlin's "Seven Dirty Words" (A classic routine!)
    So, do you use the word n-word in jest? Because I can't take anyone seriously either way.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Pooh, if President Obama was white would you still hate him? Do you feel better with a bunch of goldman sachs hebes in charge over say an uncle tom type of black guy?
    I never cared about the color of the guy. I use the word n-word to piss off certain posters here who actually believe I'm racist
    You claim you are not a racist, but your posting history screams otherwise. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, boss.

Here's an example:

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...-black-society

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...625#post234625

Comments

v12cl:

MumblesBadly: Righteous

Load Metric
    hey kunt, you ever listen to a rap song?
    Yes, I do occasionally. Porquoi?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by David USF View Post

with all due respect if you're at an age older than say 12 and aren't completely desensitised by the word n-word then the problem's most likely with you. Take Laffer here. I use the word n-word not even in a confrontational way and he assumes I'm running the klan. I'm beginning to think his brain's in his tiny hands instead of his fucking n-word loving head.
    Yes, I actually am desensitized by the word, as well as all of George Carlin's "Seven Dirty Words" (A classic routine!)
    So, do you use the word n-word in jest? Because I can't take anyone seriously either way.
    The problem's not the word n-word. The problem is that people believe that n-words don't exist.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Pooh, if President Obama was white would you still hate him? Do you feel better with a bunch of goldman sachs hebes in charge over say an uncle tom type of black guy?

How is the crib coming along?
    I never cared about the color of the guy. I use the word n-word to piss off certain posters here who actually believe I'm racist. I disagree with almost all of his policies. Period. Politically I'm center right. I believe the tea party is as fucked up as the libtards all the way to the left. I think man made climate change is lol and when I listen to idiots like Bernie and that witch from MA harping constantly regarding that subject I lol. When I hear Obama harp constantly about climate change yet him and his wife always take different planes wherever they go I lol. When I hear Obama state how great Obamacare is yet himself and all of Congress along with any government worker is exempted from it I lol.

When I hear Bernie state that he wants free college for everyone without explaining that nothing comes free I lol. This is the one that gets me even more than climate change. Let's take someone like Larry Laffer here. Let's pretend he makes a decent enough living where he actually has to pay federal taxes instead of getting money BACK each year. Dude's a clown who's clearly doesn't have an education past say seventh grade so it's obvious he never went to college, def didn't graduate if he had gone. He wants everybody and anyone to get to attend college on his own dime so they can get into a career and actually make more money than himself. That's how stupid he is. He's fucking paying for them.

Personally, I have a degree in Finance. I attended college during the day. I delivered pizza and tended bar at night. I was a Dean's list student and graduated with a 3.89. I actually came out of school with some sort of work ethic and appreciation towards thing because I had to work for it instead of having everything handed to me. There's no participation trophies where I come from. Second sucks.

Climate change, free shit for everyone and universal heathcare are my three biggies. Obama brags that all these millions have health care because of his plan and I lol. All these people had health care before his plan. You walk into a hospital and you're getting health care whether you can afford it or not. That's always been the case. Only now, these same people along with millions of others have deductibles so high they can't even afford to see a doctor for anything now.

I went from a policy that had a 10k deductible for $74 a month. Catastrophic insurance because that fit my needs the best. I don't normally go to doctors and if it's something relatively minor I will pay out of pocket. Now I'm stuck paying around $300 a month for a crap policy with a 6600 deductible. It's annoying but not a terrible problem for me but can larry laffer afford this policy I have assuming he made 50k a year? He'd have a problem.

I think the left does mean well. It's just not a realistic solution to our problems. And I forgot about the protesting and rioters. Don't even get me started on that crap.

Regarding the house....it's coming along. Work has moved inside so it's starting to get 'boring' with HVAC, electrical and plumbing. Crap you need but can't see. All the best big guy. Ya know I love ya regardless of your stance.

"My little ranch" according to Sonatine. Look at the worker next to the dining room to get an idea of it's size. I'll try harder next time I guess.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

LOL at using me in your example when you know nothing about me. You know how much we spend on war? if we just stopped for 1 day we'd have enough that your kids wouldn't have to be lucky to have a dad who's an asshole in finance (you're an asshole, bc you cast judgement on people half your age who didn't have the things you had, like affordable school) to afford that college.

take a look at the rest of the world you out of touch motherfucker. they educate their fucking citizens. we choose to spend that money elsewhere.

and that's why we have a president who just nominated someone for the highest job in the land in terms of education, who clearly doesn't have a 5th grade handle on grammar.

and that's why we have you.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Lol Larry's a poor

Load Metric

Comments

herbertstemple: Creepy looking bed rep.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    LOL at using me in your example when you know nothing about me. You know how much we spend on war? if we just stopped for 1 day we'd have enough that your kids wouldn't have to be lucky to have a dad who's an asshole in finance (you're an asshole, bc you cast judgement on people half your age who didn't have the things you had, like affordable school) to afford that college.

take a look at the rest of the world you out of touch motherfucker. they educate their fucking citizens. we choose to spend that money elsewhere.

and that's why we have a president who just nominated someone for the highest job in the land in terms of education, who clearly doesn't have a 5th grade handle on grammar.

and that's why we have you.
    Larry, you come across like a high school kid who just read Stupid White Men by Michael Moore. I don't have a problem with the fact that we disagree over politics. For instance, sonatine is one of the louder detractors of Trump and Republicans on this site and I fucking love me some 'tine

Thread Information