Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Obama

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Like there is zero chance anyone on this forum uses n-word more often and more comfortably than Searles. I guarantee he's used "Jigga-Boo" around people he barely knows within the last seven days.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Pooh, if President Obama was white would you still hate him? Do you feel better with a bunch of goldman sachs hebes in charge over say an uncle tom type of black guy?

How is the crib coming along?
    I never cared about the color of the guy. I use the word n-word to piss off certain posters here who actually believe I'm racist. I disagree with almost all of his policies. Period. Politically I'm center right. I believe the tea party is as fucked up as the libtards all the way to the left. I think man made climate change is lol and when I listen to idiots like Bernie and that witch from MA harping constantly regarding that subject I lol. When I hear Obama harp constantly about climate change yet him and his wife always take different planes wherever they go I lol. When I hear Obama state how great Obamacare is yet himself and all of Congress along with any government worker is exempted from it I lol.

When I hear Bernie state that he wants free college for everyone without explaining that nothing comes free I lol. This is the one that gets me even more than climate change. Let's take someone like Larry Laffer here. Let's pretend he makes a decent enough living where he actually has to pay federal taxes instead of getting money BACK each year. Dude's a clown who's clearly doesn't have an education past say seventh grade so it's obvious he never went to college, def didn't graduate if he had gone. He wants everybody and anyone to get to attend college on his own dime so they can get into a career and actually make more money than himself. That's how stupid he is. He's fucking paying for them.

Personally, I have a degree in Finance. I attended college during the day. I delivered pizza and tended bar at night. I was a Dean's list student and graduated with a 3.89. I actually came out of school with some sort of work ethic and appreciation towards thing because I had to work for it instead of having everything handed to me. There's no participation trophies where I come from. Second sucks.

Climate change, free shit for everyone and universal heathcare are my three biggies. Obama brags that all these millions have health care because of his plan and I lol. All these people had health care before his plan. You walk into a hospital and you're getting health care whether you can afford it or not. That's always been the case. Only now, these same people along with millions of others have deductibles so high they can't even afford to see a doctor for anything now.

I went from a policy that had a 10k deductible for $74 a month. Catastrophic insurance because that fit my needs the best. I don't normally go to doctors and if it's something relatively minor I will pay out of pocket. Now I'm stuck paying around $300 a month for a crap policy with a 6600 deductible. It's annoying but not a terrible problem for me but can larry laffer afford this policy I have assuming he made 50k a year? He'd have a problem.

I think the left does mean well. It's just not a realistic solution to our problems. And I forgot about the protesting and rioters. Don't even get me started on that crap.

Regarding the house....it's coming along. Work has moved inside so it's starting to get 'boring' with HVAC, electrical and plumbing. Crap you need but can't see. All the best big guy. Ya know I love ya regardless of your stance.

"My little ranch" according to Sonatine. Look at the worker next to the dining room to get an idea of it's size. I'll try harder next time I guess.

Name:  FullSizeRender pfa.jpg
Views: 980
Size:  2.00 MB

Comments

OSA: will there be a mud room?

big dick: Great post pooh I def learned a few things. Much respect for your work ethic. you are the MAN

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Well Played Sir, Just Well Fucking Played Rep

LarryLaffer: went to college. studied sociology. dropped out to run family business. we sold so family could retire. nice try though.
    Last edited by Pooh; 01-22-2017 at 05:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Why couldn't he utter the words "radical Islam" when our country was attacked by terrorists?
    It's been US policy for well over a decade. All the way back to when W Bush said terrorists “hijacked a great religion".

Obama prefers the words "radical jihadists" and the use of highly-tactical airstrikes. It's how they've destroyed over 80% of isis (I mean the airstrikes, not the words).

Most terrorism experts believe that labeling terror attacks as radical Islamic terrorism is detrimental to efforts to combat terrorist groups like ISIS and their ideology, but clearly Fox News, Donald Trump, yourself, and Biffco think differently.
    When these terror attacks occurred on US soil, Obama said neither "radical jihadists" nor "radical Islam". If he did eventually use the jihadists term, it must have been after a substantial amount of time had passed.

And are you really going to praise Obama's handling of ISIS, when he initially dismissed them as "the JV squad", and refused to put a stop to the movement in its infancy?

I've also heard this nonsense before that avoiding language such as "radical Islam" somehow helps fight the terrorists. Where are you getting "most experts" feel it's right to do this? From one guy quoted in that CNN article you linked?

I think it's a huge leap and oversimplification to believe that calling a terror attack "radical Islam" is somehow declaring war on all Muslims, and thus causing other Muslims around the world to refuse to help us fight terrorism. That's operating with the assumption that the average Muslim has the mentality of a 4-year-old. Peaceful Muslims are very aware that calling an Islam-related US terror attack "radical Islam" is not bashing their entire religion -- hence the "radical" part.

It's the same reason Christians don't get offended when an abortion clinic bomber is called a "Christian extremist". Because they know he is one, and they condemn the bombing as much as everyone else.

The problem with avoiding usage of the term "radical Islam" (and anything similar) is threefold. First, it's simply dishonest. The American people have a right to know the reason their home soil was attacked. Second, if Islamic extremists feel they are robbed of the "credit" for what they did, they will seek larger and larger attacks in order to get the attention they are seeking. Third, it's not really fooling anyone. In today's age of social media, we learn very quickly the real reason for these attacks. Even if our leader is dishonest and refuses to call it an attack by radical Islam, most Americans learn that's exactly what it was. So it just looks foolish and makes our leadership look dishonest.

I mean... Loretta Lynch actually edited out the word "Allah" from the Orlando shooter's 911 recording. That's how obsessed the Obama Administration was with preventing "Islamophobia", to the point where they doctored tapes in order to prevent people from thinking bad things about Islam.

That is exactly why Democrats did so poorly in the 2016 election. Trump seemed like the guy who would tell you honestly what's going on, whereas the Democrats were seen as the ones who would lie or filter the truth in order to prevent some group's feelings from being hurt. People basically had enough of the bullshit, and thus looked to a candidate who was able to present a facade of tell-it-like-it-is honesty.

Rather than continuing to make excuses for why Obama, Lynch, and others lied to America regarding these attacks, perhaps you and other Democrats should try engaging in some introspection, and understand that "we are lying to you for your own good" doesn't fly with most people.

Load Metric
    This is all well and good Druff but answer the question. Why did you say you would vote Obama over Trump if given the chance? We all want to know the answer to this pressing question.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    This is all well and good Druff but answer the question. Why did you say you would vote Obama over Trump if given the chance? We all want to know the answer to this pressing question.
    I don't remember saying such a thing. If I did, I wasn't serious.

I would not have wanted another 4 years of Obama.

I've also softened somewhat on my anti-Trump stance from a year ago. My criticisms of him still remain the same, but I'm starting to feel that a departure from politics-as-usual may not be bad for the country, even if it's done in a flawed manner. It's kind of like taking a medication for a bad disease, even knowing the medication has some nasty side effects. It's not a perfect medication, but you take it anyway because the benefit it brings exceeds the damage it causes.

Trump's election exposed major flaws in both parties. That by itself should cause some changes which will be a net positive for this country.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post

It's been US policy for well over a decade. All the way back to when W Bush said terrorists “hijacked a great religion".

Obama prefers the words "radical jihadists" and the use of highly-tactical airstrikes. It's how they've destroyed over 80% of isis (I mean the airstrikes, not the words).

Most terrorism experts believe that labeling terror attacks as radical Islamic terrorism is detrimental to efforts to combat terrorist groups like ISIS and their ideology, but clearly Fox News, Donald Trump, yourself, and Biffco think differently.
    When these terror attacks occurred on US soil, Obama said neither "radical jihadists" or "radical Islam". If he did eventually use the jihadists term, it must have been after a substantial amount of time had passed.

And are you really going to praise Obama's handling of ISIS, when he initially dismissed them as "the JV squad", and refused to put a stop to the movement in its infancy?

I've also heard this nonsense before that avoiding language such as "radical Islam" somehow helps fight the terrorists. Where are you getting "most experts" feel it's right to do this? From one guy quoted in that CNN article you linked?

I think it's a huge leap and oversimplification to believe that calling a terror attack "radical Islam" is somehow declaring war on all Muslims, and thus causing other Muslims around the world to refuse to help us fight terrorism. That's operating with the assumption that the average Muslim has the mentality of a 4-year-old. Peaceful Muslims are very aware that calling an Islam-related US terror attack "radical Islam" is not bashing their entire religion -- hence the "radical" part.

It's the same reason Christians don't get offended when an abortion clinic bomber is called a "Christian extremist". Because they know he is one, and they condemn the bombing as much as everyone else.
    i've gotten frustrated by obama's approach at times too, but one thing you're overlooking is the gross stupidity of the average american. while you and I may be able to understand the difference between "radical islam" and islam, wouldn't you concede that this distinction would get lost on a large segment of our society, who would simply fear muslims? be honest and think about the trump rallies before you answer.....

i also think you're doing a bad job of putting yourself in the shoes of another group. the term "christian extremist" wouldn't cause any concern from christians cause they're the dominant power with no real fear of discrimination or retaliation.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Gold

Load Metric
    I don't remember saying such a thing. If I did, I wasn't serious.

I would not have wanted another 4 years of Obama.

I've also softened somewhat on my anti-Trump stance from a year ago. My criticisms of him still remain the same, but I'm starting to feel that a departure from politics-as-usual may not be bad for the country, even if it's done in a flawed manner. It's kind of like taking a medication for a bad disease, even knowing the medication has some nasty side effects. It's not a perfect medication, but you take it anyway because the benefit it brings exceeds the damage it causes.

Trump's election exposed major flaws in both parties. That by itself should cause some changes which will be a net positive for this country.
    I don't think anybody except a complete leftist or tea party nutjob agrees with 100% of their candidate's ideology. In other words, you should've voted for Trump and I believe you will in four years if he does as he says he will.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

When these terror attacks occurred on US soil, Obama said neither "radical jihadists" or "radical Islam". If he did eventually use the jihadists term, it must have been after a substantial amount of time had passed.

i've gotten frustrated by obama's approach at times too, but one thing you're overlooking is the gross stupidity of the average american. while you and I may be able to understand the difference between "radical islam" and islam, wouldn't you concede that this distinction would get lost on a large segment of our society, who would simply fear muslims? be honest and think about the trump rallies before you answer.....

i also think you're doing a bad job of putting yourself in the shoes of another group. the term "christian extremist" wouldn't cause any concern from christians cause they're the dominant power with no real fear of discrimination or retaliation.
    Christian extremists aren't exactly suicide bombing or cutting people's heads off either. I guess that's why there isn't a such thing as christian extremists. There's a bad apple in every group. Radical islams are just a little kookier than most hence the moniker radical islamic terrorism. Radical christian terrorism? Don't see that one taking off.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Bullshit! Who do you think bombed abortion clinincs and killed that doctor??? That was terrorism, assmunch! By radical "Christians"!

Load Metric
    "My little ranch" according to Sonatine.

Did someone named sonatine break your heart or something?

I described it as a ranch because its a ranch.

This doesnt feel like the first time you've rolled up a bunch of emotions from god knows what life experiences and somehow attributed them to big bad sonatine.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Also your house looks like an Iranian LA mcmansion that sunk so stay in your lane.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

This doesnt feel like the first time you've rolled up a bunch of emotions from god knows what life experiences and somehow attributed them to big bad sonatine.

Did someone named Chaps break yours?

Comments

LarryLaffer: cdDJ

sonatine: hes got a point chaps, no one takes you seriously as a dj
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    simmer down you 3 fags

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    simmer down you 3 fags

they let you out of your cage Gimp?

Comments

big dick: lol
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    im sorry i made larry post yall

Load Metric
    hey cuckmouse and cuckmoose. post one flyer with your name on it. fake ass DJs who came outta the woodwork once I started sharing my stuff. Put up or shut up, posers. 55

Heres a throwback
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by DJ_Chaps; 01-22-2017 at 01:20 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    hey cuckmouse and cuckmoose. post one flyer with your name on it. fake ass DJs who came outta the woodwork once I started sharing my stuff. Put up or shut up, posers. 55

Heres a throwback

wowwww you must have really lit up that bingo game

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

Heres a throwback

wowwww you must have really lit up that bingo game
    it was a rave in a very nice clean venue. venue didnt last as that was near the tail end of the life of our "rave scene". Anyways, your turn, spergy.

Load Metric
    Also your house looks like an Iranian LA mcmansion that sunk so stay in your lane.
    "Never hate people who are jealous of you, but respect their jealousy because they’re the ones who think you’re better than them."

Keep spinning!!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Pooh, if President Obama was white would you still hate him? Do you feel better with a bunch of goldman sachs hebes in charge over say an uncle tom type of black guy?

How is the crib coming along?
    I never cared about the color of the guy. I use the word n-word to piss off certain posters here who actually believe I'm racist. I disagree with almost all of his policies. Period. Politically I'm center right. I believe the tea party is as fucked up as the libtards all the way to the left. I think man made climate change is lol and when I listen to idiots like Bernie and that witch from MA harping constantly regarding that subject I lol. When I hear Obama harp constantly about climate change yet him and his wife always take different planes wherever they go I lol.

If you ignore science because of your political idealogy you are not center right, you're center moron. While you have a point about the President using a lot of carbon based fuels to move about, that has nothing to do with the underlying validity of climate change. The President is a very very busy person and again it has nothing to do with the reality of climate change. It does help you cognitively justify your own world view.

I've been concerned about global warming for 20 years and very little during these 20 years has become positive nationally in this area except general awareness. In fact, the evidence keeps mounting and mounting. So please don't claim that you're a centrist of any sort. It is nonsense.

You're more like a n-word who still believes the earth is flat. Not to argue, just pointing out a few things.

Comments

Pooh: n-word rep

Thread Information