Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks Obama

Load Metric

Thanks Obama

Seriously, we should all be expressing our sincere gratitude for this man. Sans assassination, we've got 4 years of a potentially entertaining, but disastrous shit show coming up.

I'm from the Midwest. I'm as patriotic as they come. I'm nervous about this countries future

But seriously, Thanks Obama

Comments

J Sousa: Pay back Vegas the 500 you owe him you scamming fat fuck
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric
    OMG

Load Metric
    Niggas gonna nig.

Name:  obama.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  15.5 KB

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. time to hels yourself.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Silver
    Load Metric
    Fuck knows where this comment should be posted... Epping forest probably..

But in 25 years as an adult, we must be most the bitchy, most ... I'm not putting up with the result blah blah.

My wage has never changed because of who was in charge.

I'll leave the country if so so and so gets elected. How many so called celebs threaten this shit?

Anyway , vodka and coke calls ......
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by YUUP View Post

But in 25 years as an adult, we must be most the bitchy, most ... I'm not putting up with the result blah blah.

I'll leave the country if so so and so gets elected. How many so called celebs threaten this shit?

Vodka and Coke what kind of heathen are you? fuck man

Banned
    Load Metric
    Pay back Vegas the 500 you owe him you scamming fat fuck

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Pay back Vegas the 500 you owe him you scamming fat fuck

You instantly reply to the thread, then a full 6 hours later with no posts from me at all you come back with this?

#obsession

#smokelesscrackbro

Your schtick and insults are old and stale. You literally think after years and years and thousands of posts that I'm going to give a single solitary fuck that you think someway about me?

Comments

It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric
    Pay back Vegas period

Don't start threads

fatty

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Pay back Vegas period

Don't start threads

fatty

Comments

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YUUP View Post

Vodka and Coke what kind of heathen are you? fuck man
    Which coke though

Load Metric
    Thank You Obama for losing the Senate to the GOP.

Thank You Obama for losing the House of Representatives to the GOP.

Thank You Obama for losing all those State Houses to the GOP.

But most of all, Thank You Obama for pissing Donald Trump off and having him run for president. Solid move there bro.

As far as the democrat party, you are its biggest disaster since Andy Jackson founded its sorry ass.

Thank You Obama for all your robotic supporters that still haven't figured this out yet.

Thank You Obama. The GOP owes you a huge debt.
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Thanks Obama for doubling my health insurance premiums, and causing my choice of doctors to shrink by a significant factor.

Thanks Obama for stoking the flames of racial divisiveness, and reversing the trend of 40+ years of progress toward racial harmony.

Thanks Obama for calling ISIS "the JV (junior varsity) team", and taking no action when the movement was still in its infancy.

Thanks Obama for refusing to say the words "radical Islam" when we have a terror attack on our home soil due to radical Islam.

Thanks Obama for standing by your cabinet members and not demanding their resignation when they screw up really badly.

Thanks Obama for appointing horrible attorneys general, Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch, both of whom were extremely partisan, even by AG standards.

Thanks Obama for appointing Preet Bhara who destroyed online poker in the name of money.

Thanks Obama for repeatedly speaking out against the police, thus causing a public backlash, likely leading to violent crime rising for the past 3 years after declining for each of the past 23.

Thanks Obama for creating an "everyone's a victim" environment in this country, which gave rise to the SJW movement.

Great work.

Comments

Gordman:

big dick: lol this is the fucking best you could come up with? fuck off

Tegnation22: Boom

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Thanks Obama for doubling my health insurance premiums, and causing my choice of doctors to shrink by a significant factor.

Thanks Obama for stoking the flames of racial divisiveness, and reversing the trend of 40+ years of progress toward racial harmony.

Thanks Obama for calling ISIS "the JV (junior varsity) team", and taking no action when the movement was still in its infancy.

Thanks Obama for refusing to say the words "radical Islam" when we have a terror attack on our home soil due to radical Islam.

Thanks Obama for standing by your cabinet members and not demanding their resignation when they screw up really badly.

Thanks Obama for appointing horrible attorneys general, Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch, both of whom were extremely partisan, even by AG standards.

Thanks Obama for appointing Preet Bhara who destroyed online poker in the name of money.

Thanks Obama for repeatedly speaking out against the police, thus causing a public backlash, likely leading to violent crime rising for the past 3 years after declining for each of the past 23.

Thanks Obama for creating an "everyone's a victim" environment in this country, which gave rise to the SJW movement.

Great work.
    And you admitted picking between Trump, Shillary and Obama that you'd select Obama again.

Load Metric

Great work.

Im only quoting this because when Trump reduces us to 2nd world status and gets voted out in 4 years, I'm going to trot this out when you're like "Hey he gave it his best shot, what can you do, sometimes you dont fade the river".

Comments

varys: Druff has kbtained that

Krypt:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Great work.

Im only quoting this because when Trump reduces us to 2nd world status and gets voted out in 4 years, I'm going to trot this out when you're like "Hey he gave it his best shot, what can you do, sometimes you dont fade the river".
    Fucked up sonatines rep on my phone but druffs material is getting to jewdonk levels

Comments

sonatine: its ok... its ok...

Henry: yikes right

OSA: truth hurts

Krypt:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by varys View Post

Fucked up sonatines rep on my phone but druffs material is getting to jewdonk levels

Why though? Im a little tired atm, but im genuinely curious as to what you don't agree with on the points Druff stated, because for the most part it was pretty on point imo.

Load Metric
    Oh shit. Searles is nervous. Stop the presses. Like anyone gives a fuck bro. I'd be nervous too because when it's time for Trump to trim some of the fat you're prob first on the list to go.

Load Metric

Great work.

Just wait, in two years we'll have a super majority. I'd pack the fuck up and leave now if I were a leftist dbag like yourself. It's over pal. This horseshit libtard movement is over. God bless the USA.

Comments

ThreeBet: This

Load Metric
    I'm sure this was posted elsewhere but I don't read that shitshow other thread. It's time for you tree hugging faggots to get another hobby. Next to be dealt with are the rioters. It's morning in America.

http://www.climatedepot.com/2017/01/...at-noon-today/

Comments

OSA: to be fair its just cause they are transitioning websites

FPS_Russia: Cut the bullshit, just tell us who funded that site. Koch, Exxon, Clean Coal who? I know it wasn't 98% of climate scientists.

Thread Information