Thread: Thanks Obama

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Thanks Obama for doubling my health insurance premiums, and causing my choice of doctors to shrink by a significant factor.

Thanks Obama for stoking the flames of racial divisiveness, and reversing the trend of 40+ years of progress toward racial harmony.

Thanks Obama for calling ISIS "the JV (junior varsity) team", and taking no action when the movement was still in its infancy.

Thanks Obama for refusing to say the words "radical Islam" when we have a terror attack on our home soil due to radical Islam.

Thanks Obama for standing by your cabinet members and not demanding their resignation when they screw up really badly.

Thanks Obama for appointing horrible attorneys general, Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch, both of whom were extremely partisan, even by AG standards.

Thanks Obama for appointing Preet Bhara who destroyed online poker in the name of money.

Thanks Obama for repeatedly speaking out against the police, thus causing a public backlash, likely leading to violent crime rising for the past 3 years after declining for each of the past 23.

Thanks Obama for creating an "everyone's a victim" environment in this country, which gave rise to the SJW movement.

Great work.
    And you admitted picking between Trump, Shillary and Obama that you'd select Obama again.
    m

this.

it's a good thing you probably hop on Benjamin's Mothers hmo (or at least Benny himself is covered under her) because those insane fees you like to bitch about are not gonna get any lower after Shithead repeals the AcA.

I look foward to the radio segment where you complain about this.

edit: and LOL at the online poker jab. it's like you're in shock and upset the us government is out for money. but you support the war on drugs. both are about money my friend.

Comments

Pooh: very rarely i agree with this putz

big dick: .
    Last edited by LarryLaffer; 01-21-2017 at 04:29 AM.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information