Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks Obama

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

That's what happens since Clinton and Obama have ran manufacturing out of America.

And when they start having to make a living off what manufacturing jobs pay in China and Mexico, your excuse will be what exactly?
    I expect the labor unions will have to give a lot of ground on wages. To be fair, the unions did price the American union worker out of their jobs over the last few decades. Some of the contracts were ridiculous. Paying a laid off worker 95% of his working wage is a doomed model in the long run.

Are you saying America is better off with the jobs overseas? Otherwise your point is silly.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You forgot Bush, Jr.'s tenure. He did abso-fucking-lutely *nothing* to counter the gutting of manufacturing jobs in the US for 8 fucking years!!!
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Load Metric
    Show me where the paid off guys makes 95% of his wage. LINK ME PLEASE

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Show me where the paid off guys makes 95% of his wage. LINK ME PLEASE
    May have been a pre internet thing.

Remember bd, I'm 100 years old, so i have that going for me.

Believe it was a auto makers contract, but I remember the 95% unemployment payments.
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Load Metric
    Post a link with proof or drink your warm milk and go to bed.
    An tbh even if you can find one time this happened you and I both know this is not the norm.

Load Metric

And when they start having to make a living off what manufacturing jobs pay in China and Mexico, your excuse will be what exactly?
    I expect the labor unions will have to give a lot of ground on wages. To be fair, the unions did price the American union worker out of their jobs over the last few decades. Some of the contracts were ridiculous. Paying a laid off worker 95% of his working wage is a doomed model in the long run.

Are you saying America is better off with the jobs overseas? Otherwise your point is silly.

Im saying there is an expiration date on any job market where its cheaper by miles to do the work abroad.

And the American manufacturing sector is well past its expiration date.

The simple truth is that you fly over state honkey scumbags are lazy, ignorant, supersticious, and impossible to teach. You're dead weight. You're good for absolutely nothing beyond being bled dry and once dry, you are extended credit which is bled again so your children and their children end up trapped in the same merciless web as you.

And instead of cracking open a fucking book and bettering yourselves, the best you can do is vote a bloated, mentally ill reality tv star as president because he told you he would fix it all.

And that will be as close as you get to a meaningful, honest epitaph.

Comments

BetCheckBet: sadly true

Crowe Diddly:

Muck Ficon: Nailed it

varys: Howd i miss this rep

ToasterOven: i missed this
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Im saying there is an expiration date on any job market where its cheaper by miles to do the work abroad.

The simple truth is that you fly over state honkey scumbags are lazy, ignorant, supersticious, and impossible to teach. You're dead weight. You're good for absolutely nothing beyond being bled dry and once dry, you are extended credit which is bled again so your children and their children end up trapped in the same merciless web as you.

And instead of cracking open a fucking book and bettering yourselves, the best you can do is vote a bloated, mentally ill reality tv star as president because he told you he would fix it all.

Out of rep.
    This might be your best post of many good posts.

Load Metric
    Hey Pooh:

try using the word n-word more.

you don't look racist enough.

Are you going to be hosting the local Klan sect at your new McMansion?

you're about as absurd as it gets.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

I'm out of 'em, too. But, damn, nigga!!! Kant yo spell? Cuz it goze like dis...

P.S. Only funnin. You nail it re those flyover state higgas!
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 01-21-2017 at 11:44 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    Hey Pooh:

He means well, but he loses all credibility when he plays the race card.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Pay back Vegas the 500 you owe him you scamming fat fuck

You instantly reply to the thread, then a full 6 hours later with no posts from me at all you come back with this?

#obsession

#smokelesscrackbro

Your schtick and insults are old and stale. You literally think after years and years and thousands of posts that I'm going to give a single solitary fuck that you think someway about me?

Yet, instead of ignoring him and moving on, you wasted your time on him, proving you do give a fuck to some degree. Congrats on feeding the troll.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I wouldn't have voted for Obama over Hillary or Trump.

I also stated both shortly before and shortly after the election that, while I didn't vote for Trump, I preferred he would win over Hillary.

I also don't understand how my list of Obama's fails (all of which were true) was somehow an endorsement of Trump. I didn't mention Trump in my post, so a response of, "Yeah, but Trump this" and "Yeah, but Trump that" doesn't fly.

Obama was a crappy leader. Mostly meant well, but didn't know how to lead, and also got too bogged down in racial politics, needlessly forcing himself into controversial, racially-charged situations.

Instead of uniting, he divided.

Also, every time a cabinet member fucked up, Obama stood behind them.

Obama was referred to within his own party as "No Drama Obama", and that was not a compliment. The word was that he demanded harmony within his cabinet and staff, so everyone was afraid to report to him when someone else was screwing up.

That's how we got things such as a $650 million healthcare.gov website which didn't work (and of course, Obama didn't relieve the one responsible of duty!)

Remember the VA fiasco, where veterans badly needing care were put on phony waiting lists, never actually seeing any doctor, and many died as a result? Again, Obama would not pressure the cabinet member responsible to resign, and his boy Eric Holder never pressed charges on a single person.

How about the ACA/Obamacare? The skyrocketing premiums? The doctors dropping off these plans en masse? The broken promises of "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"? The fact that health plans were required to cover maternity care for men and pediatric dental care for adults? Complete incompetence.

Why couldn't he utter the words "radical Islam" when our country was attacked by terrorists? Why was that so tough? Remember when Loretta Lynch edited the transcript of the Orlando shooter's 911 call, so we wouldn't hear the word Allah? That really happened. Obama was totally cool with that.

I could go on and on.

Obama is a smart guy and a great speaker, but he didn't understand how to lead.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Thanks Obama for calling ISIS "the JV (junior varsity) team", and taking no action when the movement was still in its infancy.

Thanks Obama for refusing to say the words "radical Islam" when we have a terror attack on our home soil due to radical Islam.

Great work.
    Since Druff's political posts are a rare treat I won't go there.
    We disagree a bit that's all.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 01-22-2017 at 03:08 AM.

Load Metric
    Why couldn't he utter the words "radical Islam" when our country was attacked by terrorists?
    It's been US policy for well over a decade. All the way back to when W Bush said terrorists “hijacked a great religion".

Obama prefers the words "radical jihadists" and the use of highly-tactical airstrikes. It's how they've destroyed over 80% of isis (I mean the airstrikes, not the words).

Most terrorism experts believe that labeling terror attacks as radical Islamic terrorism is detrimental to efforts to combat terrorist groups like ISIS and their ideology, but clearly Fox News, Donald Trump, yourself, and Biffco think differently.
    Last edited by Henry; 01-22-2017 at 04:46 AM.

Load Metric
    Hey Pooh:

This is a certified n-word lover right here folks.

Load Metric
    I wouldn't have voted for Obama over Hillary or Trump.

I also stated both shortly before and shortly after the election that, while I didn't vote for Trump, I preferred he would win over Hillary.

I also don't understand how my list of Obama's fails (all of which were true) was somehow an endorsement of Trump. I didn't mention Trump in my post, so a response of, "Yeah, but Trump this" and "Yeah, but Trump that" doesn't fly.

Obama was a crappy leader. Mostly meant well, but didn't know how to lead, and also got too bogged down in racial politics, needlessly forcing himself into controversial, racially-charged situations.

Instead of uniting, he divided.

Also, every time a cabinet member fucked up, Obama stood behind them.

Obama was referred to within his own party as "No Drama Obama", and that was not a compliment. The word was that he demanded harmony within his cabinet and staff, so everyone was afraid to report to him when someone else was screwing up.

That's how we got things such as a $650 million healthcare.gov website which didn't work (and of course, Obama didn't relieve the one responsible of duty!)

Remember the VA fiasco, where veterans badly needing care were put on phony waiting lists, never actually seeing any doctor, and many died as a result? Again, Obama would not pressure the cabinet member responsible to resign, and his boy Eric Holder never pressed charges on a single person.

How about the ACA/Obamacare? The skyrocketing premiums? The doctors dropping off these plans en masse? The broken promises of "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"? The fact that health plans were required to cover maternity care for men and pediatric dental care for adults? Complete incompetence.

Why couldn't he utter the words "radical Islam" when our country was attacked by terrorists? Why was that so tough? Remember when Loretta Lynch edited the transcript of the Orlando shooter's 911 call, so we wouldn't hear the word Allah? That really happened. Obama was totally cool with that.

I could go on and on.

Obama is a smart guy and a great speaker, but he didn't understand how to lead.
    So why did you state several times on radio that you would vote Obama over Trump? It's there for everyone to hear.

For those who haven't been paying attention there is one thing that kept Druff from voting Trump and it shows just how simple minded he is. Because Trump rented his name out for a high rise in Mexico that Ivanka even promoted god forbid and it ended up going under because the developer was a scammer and Trump did nothing to help those who lost their money for not doing their proper due diligence. Druff, when you make an investment you are taking a chance that some or all of your money invested could be lost. It's the responsibility of the one doing the investing to figure out if it's viable or not. I'm positive in the fine print it said not only that but that Trump was not involved in the project in any way besides naming rights.

Geez bro get over it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by David USF View Post
    Hey Pooh:

He means well, but he loses all credibility when he plays the race card.
    with all due respect if you're at an age older than say 12 and aren't completely desensitised by the word n-word then the problem's most likely with you. Take Laffer here. I use the word n-word not even in a confrontational way and he assumes I'm running the klan. I'm beginning to think his brain's in his tiny hands instead of his fucking n-word loving head.

Load Metric
    well, letting manufacturing jobs go foreign resulted in lower production costs, but do you really think the cost reductions were passed along completely to the american consumer?

I sure don't---i think the widened gross profit margins went mostly to the owners of import businesses, with the net a redistribution of wealth out of the middle class and into the upper class
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 01-22-2017 at 05:20 AM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    A++ trolling searles. You know you got a knack for it when you even bother people that agree with you.

Load Metric
    I mean you are all doing your gay roll within a roll within a roll within a roll within a roll playing game. I mean good for you. Cool story sis. But I think Searles hatred for blacks is supposed to be recognized by me. Maybe if wifey was a nubile nubian Drexel wouldn't have left you spinning around that front desk area. Ya know, for fear of looking racist.

Load Metric
    No one. I repeat NO ONE with that Searles southern gentleman from the midwest with a touch of incest drawl likes n-words.

Thread Information