Thread: *** Official MLB Playoffs 2016 Thread ***

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Last night I saw Arrietta vs Bauer. I snap bet the -154

Michigan v Michigan on tap. Enjoy

Weather could be an issue in some way.

We all know what Arrieta is capable of when he is on his game but his last three starts haven't been so good averaging 5.1in in each. He gave up 13 runs in 16 innings against teams who don't have a DH so which version of him are we going to see tonight?

I just don't see any value in a -154 favorite pitcher on the road in the world series versus a team that is on fire but I hope it works out for you.

As for Michigan -23.5 isn't horrific and it's better then -24 which is a push number that I'd probably still take. It jumped to -21 and -21.5 a few hours after of the opening line.

Besides one game this year against Colorado where Michigan made a few mistakes that lead to points they have embarrassed everyone. Wisconsin played them closely but they are a decent team and the box score tells otherwise how dominated they were in that game.

MSU is having a hard time scoring and will be going three and out the entire game punting away giving Michigan mid field a lot.

This game will be a blood bath. MSU offense is the worst I can rememeber seeing in my entire life playing the best defense in the country. The jury is still out on how good the Wolverines offense is but when your defense is so good that you get the ball at mid field so much you will score a bunch of points unless you are playing another solid defense which isn't MSU.

Normally I hate having to give that many points in a rivalry game too where the heavy favorite is the road team but just watching MSU play this year they are terrible. Michigan is going to want revenge from last seasons screw up ending by the punter and Harbaugh has no problem running the score up is what people keep saying but they have done this playing second and third stringers a majority of the second half in many games this year.

Bet at your own risk but Michigan should dominate these poor souls with ease.
    You are the biggest FADE when it comes to sports betting. I will be taking MSU +24.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

We all know what Arrieta is capable of when he is on his game but his last three starts haven't been so good averaging 5.1in in each. He gave up 13 runs in 16 innings against teams who don't have a DH so which version of him are we going to see tonight?

I just don't see any value in a -154 favorite pitcher on the road in the world series versus a team that is on fire but I hope it works out for you.

As for Michigan -23.5 isn't horrific and it's better then -24 which is a push number that I'd probably still take. It jumped to -21 and -21.5 a few hours after of the opening line.

Besides one game this year against Colorado where Michigan made a few mistakes that lead to points they have embarrassed everyone. Wisconsin played them closely but they are a decent team and the box score tells otherwise how dominated they were in that game.

MSU is having a hard time scoring and will be going three and out the entire game punting away giving Michigan mid field a lot.

This game will be a blood bath. MSU offense is the worst I can rememeber seeing in my entire life playing the best defense in the country. The jury is still out on how good the Wolverines offense is but when your defense is so good that you get the ball at mid field so much you will score a bunch of points unless you are playing another solid defense which isn't MSU.

Normally I hate having to give that many points in a rivalry game too where the heavy favorite is the road team but just watching MSU play this year they are terrible. Michigan is going to want revenge from last seasons screw up ending by the punter and Harbaugh has no problem running the score up is what people keep saying but they have done this playing second and third stringers a majority of the second half in many games this year.

You are the biggest FADE when it comes to sports betting. I will be taking MSU +24.
    LOL fair enough. Baseball not my strongest sport.

Despite the fact the Cubs offense broke out at -154 this was a pass for me. No chance I was taking the Indians tonight tho.

Load Metric
    1-1 headed to wrigley....I think Indians take 2 out of 3 there.
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    Hendricks Tomlin opened Cubs -181

I saw a 20 point swing on last game. Lotta time and a lot of talk between now and then.

Might do -160 It is what it is. No shame in 3:2

Platinum
    Load Metric
    kyle schwarber draws only the 2nd walk by a lefty off of Andrew miller all year...think this is more impressive than his actual hitting given miller's dominance all year...

id love to meet maddon one day...don't know how the fuck the dude does it...but man does he get the most outta his guys...what the hell i'll bring a guy up who has had like 10 at bats all year and a few at bats in the Arizona fall league to play in the biggest games of the year and the guy rakes...fucking amazing...

Banned
    Load Metric

you sound confident af

can i get some action down michigan -20?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Hendricks Tomlin opened Cubs -181

I saw a 20 point swing on last game. Lotta time and a lot of talk between now and then.

Might do -160 It is what it is. No shame in 3:2
    Jeez, the 20 point swing went the other way

Cubs -200 now.

The Michigan beat down already started it seems. 24.5 now

Really don't mind if you sit this one out
    - Thick as a Brick
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 10-27-2016 at 08:15 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

you sound confident af

You must be Jewish.

Banned
    Load Metric

you sound confident af

You must be Jewish.
    Shabbat shalom mother fucker

Comments

big dick: lol
    Last edited by lewfather; 10-27-2016 at 10:42 PM.

Load Metric
    Game 3....it was manager vs manager and Franconia won the battle. Pinch hit Knocks in pinch runner.
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    Indians looking sharp tonight.

Gold
    Load Metric

You must be Jewish.
    How much did you lose?

Banned
    Load Metric

How much did you lose?
    Wasn't a bet for me, I'm the one that tried to Jew you off the number remember?

Talk to beerandpoker I believe he's the one you had the hard on for

Thread Information