Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 18-year-old girl sets up dude on Plenty of Fish for robbery/murder

Gold
    Load Metric
    When Jews commit crimes, they do financial crimes. Minimal jail time if they get caught and a huge payday if they get away with it. When n-wordS commit crimes, they murder someone for an iPhone. Minimal payday if they get away with it and death penalty if they get caught.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Looks like the victim wasn't as clean as the press is making him out to be:

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/A...arie_22412006/

... but that didn't figure into his murder. It does appear he was simply randomly targeted and senselessly murdered here, though a February 2015 arrest for what looks like all kinds of theft doesn't exactly paint the picture of a responsible father.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

They should all get life with no parole.
    Agree, except should be death penalty for the triggerman and anyone else who was on board with killing the guy before it happened.
    It doesn't make any sense that this was premeditated. The guys burgled people day in, day out. At least Josh and Hailey seemed too. I'm curious to hear about the further details. No doubt the shooter should get death though. My natural position is Devils advocate but even my bleeding heart can't find anything at all to care about. I look forward to more details emerging. Basically every report I read from when I binged on this said that Hilarie was begging for his life before shot in the head. Then there were a few other news stories that said there was a fight and struggle before he was shot. I'm not saying both things can't be true but its kind of hard to imagine it being both.

Oh by the way the victim Adam Hilarie was arrested in 2007 for marijuana stuff (big deal) and 2011 for battery
    http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/A...larie_3948222/
    http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/A...larie_5400301/

But guess what he was arrested for in 2015? You can look for yourself.

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/A...larie_5400301/

In none of the stories I read when I binged on this was Hilarie's criminal past mentioned. I just looked now out of curiosity. My thought now that he recognized one of the burglers and got himself shot because of it possibly has more credence.

Load Metric

They should all get life with no parole.
    Agree, except should be death penalty for the triggerman and anyone else who was on board with killing the guy before it happened.
    I have a moral objection to he death penalty in several grounds but I don't want to make this thread about that. Life without parole for all of them and for anyone who intentionally kills another person (even in the "heat of passion").

Comments

OSA: rofl moral ojection

Load Metric

... but that didn't figure into his murder. It does appear he was simply randomly targeted and senselessly murdered here, though a February 2015 arrest for what looks like all kinds of theft doesn't exactly paint the picture of a responsible father.
    Lots of dealing in stolen property there. Looks like karma bit him in the ass pretty hard.

LOL Florida.

Load Metric
    Florida is a scary place. Why do they have to kill the guy? Just take his shit and walk away no need to kill the guy. Lot of good post itt
    And yeah dp for the shooter for sure.

Load Metric

I have a moral objection to he death penalty in several grounds but I don't want to make this thread about that. Life without parole for all of them and for anyone who intentionally kills another person (even in the "heat of passion").
    Allow me to extend, on behalf of the entire PFA community, a huge Thank You.

Comments

varys: Lolz

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Nasty View Post

Lots of dealing in stolen property there. Looks like karma bit him in the ass pretty hard.

LOL Florida.
    the game is the game

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  leaving-miami.png
Views: 434
Size:  303.1 KB

Load Metric

LoL what a fucking joke. sorry Konger but that's asinine. you're fuckin' soft.

why should tax payers, wherever these baboons are sent, have to foot the bill for their entire lives when they acted so heartless and inhuman, they took a life over a few iphones. they don't deserve to breath any air, even if it's from the inside of a 6 by 6 cell for the rest of their lives. fuck 'em.

i say gas them. that's right. to the gas chamber. smell the pine-sol motherfuckers.

(now i must explain that yes the DP is bad bc you have the ability to kill an innocent person, but in certain cases, like this one where it's BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT this person did it, and these other people willingly let it happen, it's totally humane and just to take these lives)
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Predictions:

Andre Warner (triggerman) gets death penalty.

Of the other two dudes, the one with the violent criminal history gets life in prison, while the third one gets 40 years with the possibility of parole.

Hailey gets 30 years with the possibility of parole.
    She will not get anywhere near 30 years, probably 15 years given her age out in 10 years. She'll get portrayed as a victim of her male abusers, say she was threatened, etc... She'll plea out and testify against the others. When she gets out at age 30 its not like she will be a threat to anyone. She'll likely be 250 lbs and turn to a life of hard core drugs, and expire around the age of 40. The other three, I agree, they get life and the shooter gets death.

Load Metric
    shouldn't let this opportunity go to waste

dress them up as African Muslims and cut their head off in front of a Iranian flag, post on internets

we get rid of thrash and sew discord between our enemies

Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 08-25-2016 at 06:28 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    shouldn't let this opportunity go to waste

dress them up as African Muslims and cut their head off in front of a Iranian flag

we get rid of thrash and sew discord between our enemies

now that's out of the hijab thinking.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: good one
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

LoL what a fucking joke. sorry Konger but that's asinine. you're fuckin' soft.

why should tax payers, wherever these baboons are sent, have to foot the bill for their entire lives when they acted so heartless and inhuman, they took a life over a few iphones. they don't deserve to breath any air, even if it's from the inside of a 6 by 6 cell for the rest of their lives. fuck 'em.

i say gas them. that's right. to the gas chamber. smell the pine-sol motherfuckers.

(now i must explain that yes the DP is bad bc you have the ability to kill an innocent person, but in certain cases, like this one where it's BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT this person did it, and these other people willingly let it happen, it's totally humane and just to take these lives)

Actually it is more expensive to sentence someone to death than to issue a life sentence. The appeal process and timeline to execute someone takes forever (except for Texas-- don't mess with Texas) People sentenced to life do not get the same appeal considerations-- huge savings

99 % of the time all expenses during the appeal process are paid by taxpayers ( lawyers and jail expenses, etc )

you actually pay Jail expenses plus Attorney fees while they serve what can be potentially equal to a life sentence ( 20 to 30 years)

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    So they got maybe $1500 worth of stuff between 4 people. For $1500 worth of shit they are gonna be handed death, life in prison and maybe 20 or 30 years.Well done assholes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    So they got maybe $1500 worth of stuff between 4 people. For $1500 worth of shit they are gonna be handed death, life in prison and maybe 20 or 30 years.Well done assholes.
    I never understood this. I see so many murders which take place in the attempt to acquire small amounts of money or items worth a few hundred dollars.

If they're willing to kill to achieve this, why don't they aim higher?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I never understood this. I see so many murders which take place in the attempt to acquire small amounts of money or items worth a few hundred dollars.

Why didn't Michael brown steal a couple six packs or the entire register instead Skittles and rolling papers?

Why didn't that fat moulian sell weed and crack instead of just looseys outside the bodega?

Lol

Load Metric
    fat moulian

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Why didn't Michael brown steal a couple six packs or the entire register instead Skittles and rolling papers?

Why didn't that fat moulian sell weed and crack instead of just looseys outside the bodega?

Lol

just because you're a homosexual, which itself is an oppressed group of people, doesn't give you the right to be a racist. and just because you're probably some italian wanna-be from Bensenhurst, doesn't give you that right either.

Comments

OSA: not a racist and its Bensonhurst you moron

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    of course if you are willing to kill just rob a big bank in the heart of the city and make some real money if you do get away with it.And even if you get caught down the line at least you were able to live it up for a while.
    Fucking i-phones and ps4 lol @ those morons. Have fun in jail for the rest of your lives dipshits

Thread Information