Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 18-year-old girl sets up dude on Plenty of Fish for robbery/murder

Load Metric

18-year-old girl sets up dude on Plenty of Fish for robbery/murder

Police: Man killed after meeting woman on PlentyOfFish dating site
    http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/P...te-9182041.php

There was no reason for Adam Hilarie to believe anything but the obvious: He had just been on a promising first date with a pretty girl.
    Hilarie had met Hailey Rose Bustos on PlentyOfFish, which bills itself as the largest dating site in the world. He'd picked her up and they went bowling in Winter Haven, Fla., at Cypress Lanes, which offers shoe and lane rentals for a quarter on Thursday nights, and specials on pizza and beer.
    A few hours later, the pair ended up at his place, where they talked a bit more and met up with his roommate.
    Then, Hilarie dropped his date off at home.
    Bustos sent the single father a text afterward: She'd had a good time, she wrote to Hilarie, and wanted to meet up the following night at his place.
    The next night, her real intentions became clear, police told The Washington Post.

Bustos, 18, brought three men with her to Hilarie's place, including two career criminals on probation for violent felonies. At least one of the men, police said, had a gun.
    When Hilarie, 27, responded to the knock on the door, the men overpowered him and dashed inside, police said.
    The struggle ended in the kitchen.
    "Hilarie was begging for his life, he was not putting up any kind of fight, and was telling them that he had a 5-year-old daughter," according to arrest reports obtained by the Orlando Sentinel.
    Hilarie was shot in the head and collapsed on the kitchen floor, Auburndale's Deputy Police Chief Andy Ray told The Post.
    As Hilarie bled out, Ray said, the suspects went downstairs, pulled their car to the front of the apartment and began stealing the dead man's Xbox, iPhone and TVs -- valuables Bustos had spotted the night before.
    A witness told investigators that Bustos had been involved in at least one similar robbery before, Ray told The Post.
    For her role in the deadly robbery of Adam Hilarie, Bustos was paid $50 in cash, police said.

Perfect girl for Jasep.

Comments

lewfather: uhh she doesnt weigh like 300lbs or have any known icp tats neg rep

Load Metric
    She's cute.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The victim:

The perpetrators:

Only in Florida.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Spent hours on this. It obsessed my mind even more than the Caleb Schwab decapitation one.

I almost made a fake thread in mockery of the other thread about online dating sites made recently.

"Dude makes fake Plenty of Fish Profile. Gets popped because he recognizes one of the robbers."

No idea if thats true and probably not but I considered it when one of the details of the robbery was he was begging for his life. When if you look up the robbers and the chicks facebook profiles you see them selling phones and other obviously stolen things right and left.

I was able to find the facebook profile of the chick that made the dating profile

Also her mother's profile who's comments section was unprivate and it was an absolute shit show the last couple days although it has since been edited.

Her sisters facebook

Joshua Ellington's facebook who was right in Hailey Bustos friends list. (All those pics near the top are right after the murder. He literally has a cell phone for sale that you can see and two people in the comments imply it's theirs)

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010049702630

I was unable to find the trigger man Andre Warner's profile or Gary Gray's.

Hailey and Christina Bustos profile were up until last night. The only reason I found Josh Ellington is because he was on Hailey's friends list. The mother had been in jail before and was getting absolutley crucified by randoms. This was plenty of days after they got arrested. I'm gonna go through my other computer I was on to see if these profiles are gone. God you sick fucks would love to see them.

Comments

rum dick: doing investigative journalism research rep

Load Metric
    Yeah God its a shame. Hailey and Christina Bustos profiles are gone. I should have made a thread.

If anyone is able to find trigger man Andre Warner's or accomplice Gary Gray's profile I'd appreciate it. I'm no sleuth when it comes to that shit but I'm curious. Josh Ellington was right in Hailey's friends list.

All I got is sister Heavenlee's profile which isnt much at all. God you should have seen her posts in the thread on her mothers page. At one point she threatened to shoot one of the trolls in the face.

https://www.facebook.com/heavenlee.bustos?fref=ts

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Her mom Christina's profile is still up, though you can't see any conversation on it. It might be an old profile, because it hasn't been updated since 2013: https://www.facebook.com/christina.bustos.3?fref=ts

Here is the profile of her older sister Heavenlee, who seems to be the least fucked up of the family. She lives in Nashville with a boyfriend, and apparently tried to help Hailey in the past. You can see a few threads discussing what happened, including one with 27 comments: https://www.facebook.com/heavenlee.bustos?pnref=story

Here is the profile of her father, Marco. He is currently in prison: https://www.facebook.com/marco.bustos.142

Basically Christina was a fucked up meth head with a long criminal history, and must have done a piss-poor job raising her two daughters. One (Heavenlee) mostly turned out okay, but Hailey fell into a life of crime and never turned around.

Florida trash at its finest.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Predictions:

Andre Warner (triggerman) gets death penalty.

Of the other two dudes, the one with the violent criminal history gets life in prison, while the third one gets 40 years with the possibility of parole.

Hailey gets 30 years with the possibility of parole.

Load Metric
    I found that proifle of her mom before. Her mom had three profiles. The one you found with that picture. One with no picture at all. And her current one. Her current one is gone.

That screen shot you posted is from her current profile.

Load Metric
    And young black males wonder why they such a hard time with the police. It isn't racial profiling it is young black male profiling. Does anyone feel unsafe around black females or old black men? No, there is a much lower chance of them robbing or shooting you. If you want to stop being profiled, stop being the group that dis proportionally will shoot someone for 50 dollars and not think twice.

Comments

big dick: more truth
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Humans are the nut low.

Comments

big dick: Truth rep

Load Metric
    Name:  62176693.jpg
Views: 5206
Size:  64.3 KB

Load Metric
    Yeaaah, maybe don't date anything coming out of Pembroke Pines is a starting point.

Load Metric
    You want your $50 back?

Comments

OSA: too soon

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Confirmed Bustos

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Underrated comment
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I had a friend that was shot and killed recently. 31 year old autistic man who loved everyone. they robbed him of his cellphone as he was going to the mailbox to check the mail. so sad. his name was Deonn Carter from Columbus,Ga if anyone cares to read about it.

Load Metric
    Predictions:

Of the other two dudes, the one with the violent criminal history gets life in prison, while the third one gets 40 years with the possibility of parole.

They should all get life with no parole.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Humans are the nut low.
    Nah. n-words are the nut low. America would be a much safer and nicer place if all the n-words were shipped back to Africa. The Black Lives Matter folks should be praising the cops whenever they shoot a THUG n-word. It is one less n-word on the streets that might kill them in the future.

Comments

big dick: .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Predictions:

They should all get life with no parole.
    Agree, except should be death penalty for the triggerman and anyone else who was on board with killing the guy before it happened.

Thread Information