Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 18-year-old girl sets up dude on Plenty of Fish for robbery/murder

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    So they got maybe $1500 worth of stuff between 4 people. For $1500 worth of shit they are gonna be handed death, life in prison and maybe 20 or 30 years.Well done assholes.
    I never understood this. I see so many murders which take place in the attempt to acquire small amounts of money or items worth a few hundred dollars.

If they're willing to kill to achieve this, why don't they aim higher?
    times are tough man. they pick the low hanging fruit. drugs.

oh you think they wasted that guy and thought they weren't gonna get away with it?
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    low hanging fruit? GO rob a diner or an otb if you are willing to kill people during the robbery. Just shoot the security guard
    I have no idea what they were thinking. Do i think they thought they would get away with it? Yeah I think they prob did
    Last edited by big dick; 08-25-2016 at 11:42 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    of course if you are willing tokill just rob a big bank in the heart of the city and make some real money if you do get away with it.And even if you get caught down the line at least you were able to live it up for a while.
    Fucking i-phones and ps4 lol @ those morons. Have fun in jail for the rest of your lives dipshits
    it's been done. and it never ends well.

Comments

big dick: Saw this. Crazy motherfuckers out there
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Comments

big dick: Saw this. Crazy motherfuckers out there
    with all the mass shootings going on, i'm really surprised shit like this doesn't happen more often. People are armed to the teeth these days

that was inspired by the movie heat.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    heat = top 20 goat movies

Comments

LarryLaffer: Mann's second best to Thief

lol wow: lol top 20 you are a dumb person

ThreeBet: This is correct

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The 1997 North Hollywood Shootout is actually one of the best arguments to keep police armed with high powered weapons -- something that has come under criticism lately.

In this shootout, police were outgunned and even with greater numbers, they couldn't effectively fight back against the high powered automatic weapons used by the two shooters.

They actually went to a nearby gun store, acquired their own high powered guns, and took these fuckers down.

Incidents like these caused police departments to arm their officers better.

Now liberals want to reverse it.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Druff is it possible that Hilarie killed in Florida is foreshadowing for Hillary killed in Florida?

I realize not everything is a conspiracy and not everything is a sign. I'm not saying it is but what if???

It seems like whichever candidate wins Florida wins the White House.

I noticed that according to the polls Hillary is supposed to win Florida.

Also I noticed that according to numbers the American Jews are more tolerant towards Muslims. That doesn't make sense to me at all.

Is it possible that it is easier for them to say the more PC thing when they are polled...

But when they get in that voting booth and the curtain is drawn it's a different story?

In a world without conspiracies and in a world where every vote matters it truly seems like the Florida Jews make the decision.

What will they decide?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Druff is it possible that Hilarie killed in Florida is foreshadowing for Hillary killed in Florida?

I realize not everything is a conspiracy and not everything is a sign. I'm not saying it is but what if???

It seems like whichever candidate wins Florida wins the White House.

I noticed that according to the polls Hillary is supposed to win Florida.

Also I noticed that according to numbers the American Jews are more tolerant towards Muslims. That doesn't make sense to me at all.

Is it possible that it is easier for them to say the more PC thing when they are polled...

But when they get in that voting booth and the curtain is drawn it's a different story?

In a world without conspiracies and in a world where every vote matters it truly seems like the Florida Jews make the decision.

What will they decide?

You see, there's a shift happening in the jewish population here in the states (including florida). The old jew's, like my grandparents age, are dying off, and those are the ones who were racist and xenophobic and most likely the ones to say they dislike muslims.

jews of my generation (and of druffs, the generation before and including baby boomers) aren't really influenced by what i like to call the "racist" generation of our grandparents. it's 2016. we know better.

so it's no wonder that you are seeing jews being more tolerant of other people these days.

Comments

OSA: jews are dumber not tolerant

George Steinbrenner

Bronze
    Load Metric
    5 arrests made today in my friends murder! all Thugs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Online Dating:

Positives: You might get laid

Negative: You'll most likely get setup and killed by a crystal meth tweaker

No thanks
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    Predictions:

Andre Warner (triggerman) gets death penalty.

Of the other two dudes, the one with the violent criminal history gets life in prison, while the third one gets 40 years with the possibility of parole.

Hailey gets 30 years with the possibility of parole.
    She will not get anywhere near 30 years, probably 15 years given her age out in 10 years. She'll get portrayed as a victim of her male abusers, say she was threatened, etc... She'll plea out and testify against the others. When she gets out at age 30 its not like she will be a threat to anyone. She'll likely be 250 lbs and turn to a life of hard core drugs, and expire around the age of 40. The other three, I agree, they get life and the shooter gets death.
    I'll take the over on 15 years if you want to put your money where your mouth is.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    Online Dating:

No thanks
    Funny, when I read this story, I thought about various possibly shady online dating situations where I met chicks at their house late at night and wasn't the slightest bit worried. I never really considered the possibility that she could have thugs waiting there to rob or kill me. Fortunately that never happened.

It probably helped that the girls I met, while sometimes being white trash, weren't ghetto at all, so that seriously reduced the possibility that I would have been a victim of this.

At least I was smart enough never to invite any over to where I lived, or even give them much info about me until I got to know them really well.

Comments

OSA: dating jews helps with that

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    Online Dating:

No thanks
    Funny, when I read this story, I thought about various possibly shady online dating situations where I met chicks at their house late at night and wasn't the slightest bit worried. I never really considered the possibility that she could have thugs waiting there to rob or kill me. Fortunately that never happened.

It probably helped that the girls I met, while sometimes being white trash, weren't ghetto at all, so that seriously reduced the possibility that I would have been a victim of this.

At least I was smart enough never to invite any over to where I lived, or even give them much info about me until I got to know them really well.
    Would be pretty dumb to give the mark an address he might write down/record somewhere for the police to later find.

Comments

SantaCruz:
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    kind of reminds me of my old MO on dating sites:

if i was going to meet someone, and i thought i'd never return i'd leave a note on my bed saying where I went and all the pertinent information, like phone numbers and names.

George Steinbrenner

Silver
    Load Metric
    Just saw this thread today. The Victim shouldn't have invited some Woman he met off a dating Website to his house. If anything, he could have invited her to a Hotel Room if anything. Shame she was only 18 and ruined her life over $50. Shame she helped rob and murder him. She looks innocent, and kind of like Selena Gomez, so there's no way he would have known she'd help set up his Robbery and Murder. Shame
    he suddenly lost his life for material possessions like phone and Xbox and had a 5 year old. Shame his 5 year old Child lost a Father suddenly in such an awful way. That Child is now 11 or 12 and most likely has serious PTSD about their Father's sudden death. Sad story all around.

Comments

The Boz: Wisdom from a low IQ retard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Just saw this thread today. The Victim shouldn't have invited some Woman he met off a dating Website to his house. If anything, he could have invited her to a Hotel Room if anything. Shame she was only 18 and ruined her life over $50. Shame she helped rob and murder him. She looks innocent, and kind of like Selena Gomez, so there's no way he would have known she'd help set up his Robbery and Murder. Shame
    he suddenly lost his life for material possessions like phone and Xbox and had a 5 year old. Shame his 5 year old Child lost a Father suddenly in such an awful way. That Child is now 11 or 12 and most likely has serious PTSD about their Father's sudden death. Sad story all around.
    But she looked like Selena Gomez lol..

Load Metric
    anything in the name of murder right, or not lol anyway funny funny

Old thread still remember this guy lol

Thread Information