Page 76 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980861261765761076 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 42968

Thread: Time to get on the TRUMP train

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This guy was trying to snake maybe 100k in extra benefits, how much do campaign managers make?? Is he really that hard up for money like that? Don't get it.

Unless he had much bigger plans in mind and they just caught him before he could put them in motion.

Comments

RegGaymer: diagf

Banned
    Load Metric
    Been flipping back and forth all day between MSNBC, Fox and CNN

The big talking point is Trump lagging in campaign contributions.

LOL

Maybe he hasn't dedicated the last two months to whoring himself out for superpac funding like crooked Hillary

Trump hasn't even begun to spend money

Even if his assets have been exaggerated, he can easily dump a few hundred mil into his campaign and tell the RNC to go fuck themselves

Comments

Tellafriend:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

LOL

Maybe he hasn't dedicated the last two months to whoring himself out for superpac funding like crooked Hillary

Even if his assets have been exaggerated, he can easily dump a few hundred mil into his campaign and tell the RNC to go fuck themselves

I dont think he will spend a penny on his campaign because I dont think it would make any difference. Hes going to win or lose based on whether or not fat scared and poor white people can get their Rascals through the front door of the polling stations.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    http://gawker.com/donald-trumps-diam...ubi-1782377126

I'm more likely to vote Trump because of this. A rich guy clowning people by giving them fake jewelry is awesome.

Comments

thesidedish: Trump hates drugs, probly figured he'd sell for smack

Load Metric
    guy is a born hustler

Comments

tyde: Goddamn right

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I dont think he will spend a penny on his campaign because I dont think it would make any difference. Hes going to win or lose based on whether or not fat scared and poor white people can get their Rascals through the front door of the polling stations.
    And vote for who?
    Scared people vote Democrat to ensure the checks keep coming.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Watched Hillary reading off her teleprompters today

She def ripped Trump hard.

Can't wait for him to fucking eviscerate her tommow

Game on bitches

Load Metric
    Billionaire businessman Mark Cuban was once friends with GOP candidate Donald Trump. But that relationship seems to have gone south in the course of Trump’s bid for president.

Recently, Dallas Mavericks owner and “Shark Tank” star Cuban was asked by Extra to weigh in on Trump — and his response was not flattering.

“You know what? It’s rare that you see someone get stupider before your eyes, but he’s really working at it,'” Cuban said. “You have to give him credit. It’s a difficult thing to do, but he’s accomplished it.”

Cuban also revealed he hasn’t talked to Trump in weeks.

“He sent me an email when I started picking on him,” Cuban said. “What happened was I really didn’t like Ted Cruz, so I started helping Donald, tried to encourage him, ’cause I thought he’d be, and to this day thought he’d be a better candidate than Ted Cruz… But at some point, you’ve got to start learning and understanding the issues, you know? Donald has been at this a year but you don’t look at him and say, ‘Wow, he’s gotten so much smarter on this topic or that topic.’ In fact, you look at him and say, ‘What the hell are you talking about?’ That’s not good for America.”

Cuban challenged Extra host Renee Bargh to name one good deal Trump has done.

“I can’t,” she said.

“Neither can he,” Cuban shot back, adding, “He’d get kicked out of ‘Shark Tank’ so fast, it would make your head spin.”

Comments

El Gallo: lol

Bootsy Collins: My Sides!!!

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

LOL

i don't think he has nearly as much liquid cash as you think he does. mark cuban agrees.

Mark Cuban isn’t buying Donald Trump’s claim that he could self-fund his presidential campaign if he needed to. “If @realDonaldTrump were fractionally as rich as he says he is, he would write a$200mm check to propel his campaign,” the billionaire entrepreneur and Dallas Mavericks owner wrote Tuesday on Twitter. “He doesn't have the cash."

It’s not the first time that Cuban has been critical of Trump’s financial claims. The “Shark Tank” judge publicly doubted Trump’s stated net worth of $10 billion, and later predicted that the real estate mogul would “have to grovel” for cash from political donors.
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...inances-224603

also lol is this trump tweet from like three weeks ago

fast forward to today and ben carson has more cash on hand than trump

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/06...g-intv-ctn.cnn

Comments

Bootsy Collins: Sides!!!

MumblesBadly: Don't burst Tyde's bubble. He's prolly counting on Trump hiring lots of canvasers to get out the vote in Cali, and that would probably coincide with his mother cutting him off (again?).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    This guy was trying to snake maybe 100k in extra benefits, how much do campaign managers make?? Is he really that hard up for money like that? Don't get it.

Unless he had much bigger plans in mind and they just caught him before he could put them in motion.
    Good campaign managers for top candidates can make bank. Easily, a mill. Especially in the modern era where they are advising their client on how to spend upwards of hundreds of millions of dollars in ad buys.

But it's likely that Trump hired this yahoo on the cheap, who then angle-shot and/or outright embezzled monies to pad his relatively meager direct compensation.

P.S. To rum: Can't blame him at all, but if Trump gets frisky and files charges for embezzlement, the idiot could be facing a stint in prison. #CrimeOnlyPaysIfYoureRich

Comments

Bootsy Collins: Shut it down!!!!

rum dick: who can blame him when the candidate he was working for was doing the exact same thing

big dick: rum dick makes a good point

SantaCruz:
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 06-21-2016 at 04:11 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    https://www.lyingcrookedhillary.com

lol _this_ is trump's counter offensive?

hacked in 3.. 2...

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    I gotta say this thread really is an interesting read when drk isn't around to ruin it with his awfulness.

Comments

Suicide King: You did us all a favor

Deal: Somebody make a cop post

Load Metric
    Trump hasn't spent a dime on his campaign personally. He's 'loaned' money to it, lol. Zero chance he doesn't get paid back at some point.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Trump hasn't spent a dime on his campaign personally. He's 'loaned' money to it, lol. Zero chance he doesn't get paid back at some point.
    1. Loan your campaign money
    2. Spend your campaign money on your own products and properties
    3. Pay yourself back from your campaign
    4. Profit

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Corey Lewandowski was a strange choice for campaign manager in the first place.

His only real work in that field was being campaing manager for the 2002 Senate campaign of Robert C. Smith. Smith was the incumbent and lost by 8 points in the PRIMARY to John Sununu. So it was a pretty embarrassing defeat.

Also odd is the fact that Lewandowski married his best friend's wife. What happened to the best friend? He died in the 9/11 attacks, as one of the passengers on AA Flight 175. He did marry her years later, however, so it doesn't appear that he snatched her up right after her husband died.

Not sure what to think about this Draper Sterling thing. Everyone seems to be pointing to it being some sort of embezzlement, but I'm not sure I believe that. Campaigns often engage in secret expenditures for services they'd rather not see made public, so they often hide such expenditures by listing them in some sort of generic fashion. It could be that Lewandowski's buddy was actually doing some kind of (shady) work for the campaign, and this "Draper Sterling" crap was a foolish way they attempted to hide it.

It is possible that it was straight up embezzlement, though.

But it does seem that Draper Sterling was involved once before in receiving a five-figure fee (not from Trump) for performing undefined services, so that does take away ammunition that it was simply Lewandowski funneling 30k out of the campaign to enrich himself and/or his buddy.

It does seem to be a horribly mismanaged campaign, though. Lewandowski clearly felt that Trump's "spend no money, insult people on social media and during debates" method was going to get him elected President, the same way it won him the primary. It's not. To only have $1.4 million cash on hand is a disaster at this point, even if you concede that fundraising is 2016 is less important than it used to be.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    1. Loan your campaign money
    2. Spend your campaign money on your own products and properties
    3. Pay yourself back from your campaign
    4. Profit
    I'm not Trump defender, but I don't think that's what he was doing. Look at the amounts involved. That might seem like big money to you and I, but not to someone like Donald Trump.

I believe that these expenditures were simply the campaign using Trump's own products/services for their needs, probably because they knew them best and of course knew they would get the top service. I agree it's a conflict of interest and doesn't look good, but I don't think it's Trump's way of embezzling from his campaign. I mean... that ledger even shows a $94 payment. Do you think Trump is embezzling $94 from his campaign?

Comments

rum dick: yeah I could see it when it comes to spending 6 mill on trump stuff including 600k to use margo lago for events (that should have been free)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    When you've totally lost Mark Cuban, you've lost America.

Mark Cuban: Trump becoming ‘Stupider Before Your Eyes’
    “You look at him and say, ‘What the hell are you talking about?’ That’s not good for America.”
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57...b09926ce5cdc1b
    Mark Cuban just likes to hear himself talk.

He did two smart things 15-20 years ago: Noticed a need for internet audio streaming and started a successful website, and then sold it at peak value to Yahoo for almost $6 billion (lol).

For those bright moves, I am jealous, because I was in the same field and old enough to have done the same thing, but didn't.

However, since then he has just been yapping nonsense to the media for 15+ years.

He is now bashing Donald Trump because he wants to be Hillary's VP, and realizes who is going to win this election.

Load Metric
    Druff, get off the Internet and start getting mentally prepared for tomorrow's big fucking tourney. I need a deep run to help pay for this damn house. Fuck.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    When you've totally lost Mark Cuban, you've lost America.

Mark Cuban: Trump becoming ‘Stupider Before Your Eyes’
    “You look at him and say, ‘What the hell are you talking about?’ That’s not good for America.”
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57...b09926ce5cdc1b

He did two smart things 15-20 years ago: Noticed a need for internet audio streaming and started a successful website, and then sold it at peak value to Yahoo for almost $6 billion (lol).

For those bright moves, I am jealous, because I was in the same field and old enough to have done the same thing, but didn't.

However, since then he has just been yapping nonsense to the media for 15+ years.

He is now bashing Donald Trump because he wants to be Hillary's VP, and realizes who is going to win this election.
    I'm def no Cuban nuthugger but he's continued to do smart things financially through the years since his big payday. Fuck that guy though.

Load Metric

I'm def no Cuban nuthugger but he's continued to do smart things financially through the years since his big payday. Fuck that guy though.
    At least he may be the worlds most liked billionaire. Considering the current state of the professional victim class, that's saying something.

Thread Information